ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

LMAO ;-) just think of those activity points LMAO

Alona well done that is bloomin brilliant.. keep it up xxxx

stick with us maizie xx

Thanks everyone. Wildtrapeze im 11st 12.5lb now i started in January, it took me about a month to get my head round the new plan!
Iv lost a stone n a half so far, but I'm only 5ft 1. I need to be about 8 n a half stone for my height. I'd be over the moon to be 9st by next march for my wedding tho

Congrats Alona on your loss so far!!! Your bound to really see the difference!!! And i'm sure you'll be a lovely slim bride!!!! Like we said to mazie, stick with us!!!!

Lou- yeah exercise pp lmao pity it didn't feel like a chore atm!!! I used to love sex, but since i put on all the weight i just can't be bothered with it anymore, that plus work and the boys makes me pretty damn knackered by the evening lol!!! All i want to do is snuggle up in the pj's and watch some telly lol!!!

I wish it was 7 this evening, i hate the wait on WI day!! The scales are saying 3-4lb down atm but i haven't ate anything today yet so it will probably be back up to 15st 2lb by the afternoon!!! Gonna try and eat really light all day and hope it helps xxxxxx

ha ha i sooooo know what you mean, long gone are the days of naked sleeping i love my pj's far too much LMAO !!

good luck for weigh in i bet you have a good one xxx

Jes bob used to have to turn me down for i was looking it 3 times in a day!!! Now the poor fella is lucky if he gets it once a fortnight lmao!!! Oh how we change when we have kids!!!

I really hope I have a good WI tonight as well Lou!!! Really need it to get me into the right frame of mind!!!

Wow, have missed loads.

Welcome to the new posters, you have subscribed to the best thread by far (thx Laurenasha)
Alona- Well done on your 3.5 loss, thats great. Keep up the good work.
Wildtrapeze - Fair play to you being up at 6am to workout, thats motivation for you.
Laurenasha - Know what you mean about sex, I could take it or leave it tbh. Though hubby keeps praising me and calling me skinny mammy as he cops a feel walking past me, so I suppose he deserves a bit every now and again, dont think I could count the activity pp though lmao.
Im back on 100% for this week. Reread my food diary from last week and I didnt have enough filling foods, was leaving pp for bad snacks, so gonna have to sort that one out. Just back from 1hr10min walk pushing the buggy, feel great for it though and had bowl of porridge (30g made with water and canderel=3pp) so gonna have a slice of toast now to fill up on rather than having a cereal bar in a couple of hours like I have been doing. Plan to do same walk for fri/sat & sun morn. Next week Im stuck at home cos kids on mid term break here so will need to be extra careful, so will have to try and walk in the evening when hubbys home.
As for the easter eggs, the kids have gotten some creme egg and rolo easter eggs so decided to pp them

The Creme egg one is in the 178g box (has egg shell and 2 x creme eggs) and 1/2 egg shell=7pp or full egg shell=15pp the creme egg itself is 1=5pp or 2=10pp. So 25 for the whole lot

The Rolo egg one is in the 172g box (has egg shell and 1 tube rolo) and 1/2 egg shell=10pp or full egg shell=19pp and tube of rolo=3pp for 5 sweets so reckon theres 10 in a pack so full pack=7pp
So 26pp for the whole lot.

Think the creme egg one is better value pp myself. I will treat myself to choc over the easter period but will jsut make sure its within my pp.

OH forgot, best of luck for wi tonight Laurenasha and anyone else thats due to go.

Ah bindi, i think i'm just gonna split a caburys egg with someone and just have the half a shell 7pp!!! That way i can cut back on a few things during the day and not have to use any of my weeklies!!! Mum always makes turkey and ham for easter so jus gonna have my meat, half a plate of veg, a few potatoes and gravy!!! That way i will still feel like i'm getting my dinner but without ruining my diet!!! And i will politely decline desert lmao!!! think we reallly have to prepare for this things in advance or they can go seriously wrong lol xx

Nah i wouldnt count the activity points for that either!!! But every little helps lmao!!!

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes!! XX

I don't think ill even touch a n Easter egg, I haven't asked for any and everyone knows I'm dieting so shouldn't get any. I don't even know when it is! And I'm so poor all my OH will be getting is a kinder egg with a bow on top lol!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

lol asda has eggs for £1 atm!!! any eggs i have to buy i will be gettng there!!! i'll prob not get any either!! though i might steal some of the boys lol xxx

My brother is visiting easter week he lives in south of france with his family they ALWAYS bring french bread and chocolate !!! and we always have a buffett so i'll be saving all my weeklies for that lol.. although not yet met my new nephew or seen my bro for a year so i'm gonna enjoy it xx

Alona -wow so impressive
Lou without you people would have put on so much weight just know that
just love the monster scoffer saying !!!! all pro pointed I hope:sigh::479::lost:

ha ha ha we are all monster scoffers sometimes!!! Am working today at 2 and then straight to WI at 7!!!

I have only had a bannana 0pp and 3 cups of coffee 2pp so far today!!! gonna have a slice of toast with low low cheese before work 3pp!!! And maybe a soup and roll 10pp at about 4pm!!! So that will be 15pp for the day!!! Hum if i can do that i will have loads of pp left for a chow mein tonight!!! Yum Yum!!! But only if i have a good loss tonight!!! xxxx

Anyone mind if I jump aboard ? been doing pro points since jan and have lost 12.5 lbs so far. My WI is tonight but am expecting to gain this week, have to take the rough with the smooth and have had a VERY rough few weeks so am pleased that I havent fell off the wagon completely.

This seems like a lively and supportive thread so will be popping by again if that's ok ?

of course mommyb you are welcome!!! The more the merior!!! don't forget to pop back after your weigh in to let us know how u get on!!! I get WI tonight as well so will be back later to let you all know how i got on!! Atm my scales are saying a 4lb loss!!! But that has to be to good to be true!! I haven't had lunch yet so it probably will be less!!! watch this space...............

welcome mommyb,
Good luck for tonights wi, keep us posted.

Laurenasha the suspense is killing me, am dying to know how you get on.

ah lovely to see the thread motivating people.. xx welcome mummyb..

good luck to all with a WI today.. xxx

Welcome and good luck to all the new people! :)

Good luck for WI those of you who have it tonight!

Back