ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Good Luck hun! I hope the scales say something good xx

1lb gain here,as expected and could have been so much more !!

well wait for it!!!! whoop whoop 3.5lb off!!! I got my 2stone and into the 14's am over the flipping mood!!! whooo hoooo chow mein for me tonight yum yum!!! I feel like superwoman lmao xxxxx

Never mind mommyb pick yourself up and dust yourself off and hopefully u will have a better week hun xxLaurenasha well bloody done u never fail to amaze me no wonder u r chuffed u well deserve your chow mein xx

Wow Lauren, you're inhuman with your losses, wasn't this a week you were bad, also?! Bleedin' heck, well done!!

mommyB, better luck next week, we know you can do it! :)

Well done lauren!
I've had a crap day, if I listed all the stuff I've eaten you'd have a heart attack lol! Never mind, ill write it down as a day off!
Erin how've u been? You've been quiet lately x

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Laurenasha, well done, you are definitely superwoman! You must be so thrilled. Huge boost for you and into the 14s, way to go you x
Mommyb, chin up, Im sure that will be gone next week and more

oh dear lord almighty i am like a big stuffed turkey lol!! Ate way tooo much!!! Was so good though!!! Yeah i was bad the first 2 days but i really pulled in from then!!! Thanks everyone for the congrats xxxx

mommy b lets have a 100% week this week and we will all reap the benefits!!!! xxxx oh and i'd go for a chinese, sooooooo good lol!!!!

I got my rota at work for next week and i'm on thursday evening!!! Means i can't go to my class next week!!! But was chatting to my leader and she said there is a class on a thursday mornings a few miles away from where i live!!! So i think i might make the effort to travel to that one so i don't miss my WI!!!!

Thanks so much Jo!!! I do feel fab!!! Jus hope i can keep going and get to my goal!!! I'm the only one who can do it for me xxxxx

yey well done lauren hun your doing fab.. xxxxxxx you so deserved your chinese hunxxx

carolino well done too that is brilliant xxxx

Wow, well done caroliano, great start for you.
I hit a slump this evening and tucked into my weeklies. My own fault cos I didnt treat myself after weigh in last night and have been really good all day, anyways its done, had 29/29 dailies and had 17 of my 49 weeklies. I blame the pmt! Straight and narrow for the rest of the week.

Thank you :) ....Bindi thats not bad u still have weeklies and maybe try to do a walk or two during the week to get some activity points in :) dont beat urself up about it :)

don't worry about it bindi!!! You always do abit of exercise so just count it as exercise pp!!!

Note to self!!! Really really have to try and starting doing abit of exercise!!!!

Thx caroliano. Splurge is over, 100% for the next few days. I go walking most days and do about an hour and dont 'use' the pp so hopefully I will be alright for next week as long as I dont slump again.

Hiya girls... Welcome to all the new crew... Sorry I didn't get bck to u all until nw ... Just soo busy ... Lauren congrats on ur loss u deserve it.. and congrats to Carolina on her amazing weight loss 6lb ... :) anyone who fell off the wagon ... Just jump bck in and we will all pull togther to help u... Gud luck for anyone having their wi soon... I had mine today and I lost 2lb yippee .. Dwn to the 15s can't wait to get to my 14s nw ... Really going to work hard for it ... I go bck to go work on Monday ( was off in maternity leave) ... Going to b doing 2 full weeks and then bck to my normal part-time hours of Monday and Tuesday ... Need to plan my lunches and dinners in advance soo I don't eat junk... I'm dreading it and looking 4ward to it at the sometime ... Bt at least the money will come in very useful .... gud luck to everyone and let's all hve a great week ... :)

Back