ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Bindi just looking at your ticker pet!!! You are almost at the half way point!!! Well done!! Keep that as your goal for the week and it will keep you going xxxxx

Well done lauren!
I've had a crap day, if I listed all the stuff I've eaten you'd have a heart attack lol! Never mind, ill write it down as a day off!
Erin how've u been? You've been quiet lately x

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins
Oh dear, ah well we all have our off days! Try not to think about it too much & get back on the wagon! :)

I'm good, just tootling along shredding & 24 pointing. REally hope I lose something this Monday, but if I don't it will be my last full week of the Shred, so we will see whether that's been holding me back, or I'm just a freak of science! lol. How's the C25K going?

i got weighed today and lost 6pound!!! sooo happy cant believe it! well done on the weight losses :)
Fabulous loss, congratulations!! Keep up the excellent work! :)

yass was just thinking there that you needed one so we could remember how you were getting on lmao!!! Jus click on my ticker and it will take you to the site where u choose one, enter your details and copy and paste the url into your signiture xxxx

well i forced myself to take the dog for a walk tonight, just feel so tired recently then realised it's the week before my TOTM.. blokes have it too easy !!!!!!!! not going to let it get me though and have nearly worked my magic on OH to buy me a nintendo wii and wii fit watch this space LMAO !!! off to bed before i eat anythingLOL

well done again ladies on your fab losses xx

Thanks girls ... Nw bck to the ticker thing .. Do I just click where ur profile pic is Lauren and do I put my weight loss frm last June dwn r just when I started ww??

aw Lou i have a wii but not the wii fit!!! Would love it but know i would never use it lmao xxxx

yass you put down your start weight and goal weight!!! then put in your current weight and it should bring up your ticker!!! xxxx

and you dont click on my picture!! You click on my ticker xxxx

its up to you if you want to put it from the start of your journey or from when u started ww!!! I'd probably put down from the start as it's still been your weight loss xxxx

Sorry Lauren for being dumb bt where's ur ticker...?? Do I need to go to some other thread ?? I don't hve a clue and I hve strayed far frm this thread so I hvent explored the whole site... Sorry for all the questions ...

your ok yass!! My ticker is the wee track with a racer on it!!! its just below my silver 7,s on my signature xxxx

I'm doing all my txting and reading up on my iPhone so if I go on the laptop it mayb bring all the things up ... On the iPhone app I just hve the messages on this current thread... I don't c any silver 7s ... Will try on the laptop 2morrow and c if it shows me anythg different... Going to hve to say gudnite all ... and thanks Lauren for ur help :)

I was gonna say ive got the wii fit and i really need to start going on it again its great coz its good fun really need to motivate myself x

Yeah Yass think you can only do it from the pc!!! I'm of to bed now too girls!!! Talk to you all tomorrow!!! Sweet dreams!!!! xxxxx

tracey wii fit sounds like fun!!! Would need to have an empty house for it though lol xxxx

Gudnite all xxx talk to u all 2morrow xx and thanks again everyone for making me feel gud about myself ... and thanks Lauren for the ticker advice will sort it out 2morrow... Xxxx

Back