ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Bindi just looking at your ticker pet!!! You are almost at the half way point!!! Well done!! Keep that as your goal for the week and it will keep you going xxxxx

Meant to change this to reflect my gold member goal of 10st 10lbs, have done it now, so not halfway to goal anymore, its a long way off, but at least Im on the right track

A very big well done to you all xx your doing so well :)
Get weigh in the morning !!! a sts will b a big result !! Will let you all kno how i get on nite all xx

Last edited:
Gud luck Alb for ur wi...and to anyone else who's wi is today xxx fingers crossed u all get the result u want ... Xxx

Morning all!!! My tummys abit sore from my mega feed last night!! lol!!! Gonna make some soup today to help me through the weekend!!!! Am working late tomor night, that will be a challenge on its own as I always get the munchies before home time!!! I've been in my bed for around half 10 all week so will be falling on my feet by 3am lol xxxxx

Hope everyones feeling prepared for the weekend xxxxx

lauren you need to change your current weight hun !! still says 15st ! get them 14's showing .. xxxxxx

ZUMBA's wii is out the wrapper !!!!! Cud'nt sleep last nite so I gave it a go !! Well only a few basics --- it's good fun so far !!!

Thanks for your good luck's I'll let u all kno asap post it on me phone x all av a good day xx

I;ve just been looking at my online profile for WW site and there is an average option, quite revealing as in average i am using 33PP a day and 35 weeklies !! Hmm when you look at it like that i defo need to pull the rains in ! , If you have online have a peek xx

oh lou i changed the pounds but forgot to change the stones lol!! and i even got the lbs wrong lmao!!!!

how do u get online lou!! Do u have to pay extra for that!!! xxx

got it sorted!!! Whoop whoop 14stones lol only into them by 1 1/2lb but i don't care i'm in them lol xxxx

looking good hun looking very good.. have you dropped dress size? what can you notice the most?

I do monthly pass works out cheaper and then you get all the online stuff for free.. £19.00 a month so with some months being 4 or 5 week long works out at something like 4.50 a week so worth it ..

Or i think you can just pay for the esource on it's own

Well done Lauren! Awesome result! Have a great weekend and try and stick with it 100%!

Mommyb - There is always next week hun!

Thanks gossipgirl, was expecting a gain and it was a small one and totally reversable,just need to get back on track.

I am actually quite proud of myself for sticking to it the way I have over the last few weeks. My Mum ( thats her and my dad in my avatar right now) has been ill and was taken into hospital on 25th feb ,she sadly passed away on mother's day and the funeral was this tuesday. During this difficult time I have lost a net of 3.5lbs-not bad at all for someone who normally comfort eats at the slightest sign of trouble.
I know at a time like this weight loss isnt really important in the grand scheme of things but I have been determined to at least not undo what I have done to date.

Onwards and downwards as they say

Hiya mommyb ... I soo sorry to hear of ur loss ... On mothers day too... I'll say a wee pray for u all... This ww will give u somethg to focus on and we r all here to help ...xxx

oh mommyb my prayers are with your family!!! I'm sure your mum would want you to lose the weight and be happy in yourself!!! xxxxxx

Lou i notice alot of things!!

my bra size is down from a 44c to a 38c (which fits perfectly) my size 20 trousers are falling of me (went looking for new trousers but they were all skinny fit and reg leg) so instead i bought myself as a treat for losing 2 stone a lovely pink and white stripped bra set and a deep purple bra (was ragging they didn't have pants to match that bra) and the pants i bought were a size 18 woo hoo!!! i was a size 18-20 in the top but a 16 fits me now!!! Have always been a size bigger on the bottom!!! I'm looking forward to the day that i can buy a pair of 16 bottoms, then i will be able to shop in most of the "hip" cloths shops lol, not just peacocks lol!!! And my work dress can be pulled out about 4 inches at the front (i was busting it before i started ww, there was no more room in it for an extra lb lol) i could be doing with new uniforms now but want to leave it as long as i possibly can before stumping up the stairs and demanding SMALLER uniforms from my boss lol!! Am really looking forward to that lol!!! And my pj bottoms keep falling down to my ankles lol!! Am trying to just wear them in bed (used to love doing my housework in them lol) because yet again i want to leave it as long as i possibly can before buying new pj's!!! I love my pj's so will be lovely to go and shop for a wreck of new ones!!! so i definitely can feel the difference now!!! Does anyone else notice a difference yet???

Am in the middle of making myself a super BIG pot of home made soup now to get me through the weekend!!! Am feeling a 100% motivated again after last nights WI and my shopping trip this morning!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ugh just realising the pants that i got with the bra are a thong instead of briefs!!!! Ugh i haven't worn a thong since i was 18 lmao!!! They just don't look good in a fat bum!!! Aggghhhhhh aw well on a brighter note they fit me lol

PHEW a STS for me this week !!! Nd the scales were wobbling thought I nearly ad a 1/2 gain !! Well pleased with that now back on track no Easter eggs for me this week xxxx

well done alb xxxxx

and LOL @ Lauren !!

Back