ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well done Alb!!!! Lets go 100% this week and get them scales down a few pounds xxxxxxx

flamming pot of soups sooo big it wont boil lol!!! I have to leave for work at 3!!! Will never be ready at this rate!!!! xxxx

Well done Alb!

Lauren - it's such a good feeling isn't it? When I lost 4 stone back in April 09 I felt amazing buying clothes that were a 12! I was so happy :)
Even now after losing 5 pounds my denim skirt is alot bigger around the waist and my muffin top is getting smaller! Hells yeah!

I just want to be comfortable in my own skin. I never felt good :-(

We owe it to ourselves to be healthy... I don't want to waste another moment being fat x

Gossip girl i agree!!! I am fed up being fat and unhappy with myself!!! Need to lose the weight now so i can enjoy being me!!! oh i look forward to the day that i will be able to wear a mini skirt!!! (i have never wore one in my life) i just want to be happy with myself!!! and be able to run around and play with the boys without wobbling, getting out of breath and worrying what i look like!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your mum Yass, wish you and your family all the best xxxx

Well done Alb! STS is good! As long as its not a gain hey :)

Will someone please kick me up the f**king arse please!! I've had 3 curly wurlys today! I'm still within my points but its all the bad stuff. I'm clearly going to have a gain next week :( what is WRONG with meeeeeeeee!!
I found out yesterday that I'm entitled to claim Job Seekers Allowance after all after being told that I wasn't. I'm so angry!! Its like 2 months before I finish my course and because I wasn't given the correct information I've been living like a pauper on £0 a month for the last 5 months since being made redundant >_< arrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!
So, now I might actually be able to afford to leave the house every once in while I was thinking of buying something new in a smaller size. My mum has done this countless times, she's always been varying between size 18 - 22 and gets size 16 as an 'incentive', but she always fails and the clothes get thrown away.
Its a good idea but her failure puts me off! Anyone else done or thinking of doing this or think its a good or bad idea?

if i was going to buy something sherrie i would buy just one thing!!! You don't want to waste a pile of money!!! Or you could just buy yourself a smaller pair of undies!!! That way you wont be spending lots of money, but you will still see yourself losing weight!!! I haven't bought myself anything in a smaller size before i get there!!! But i've been buying things now that i need a smaller size and it is really keeping me going!!!

Jus having my soup now!! Its yummy!!! Worrying it wont fill me to 7 or so before i can get something else so was thinking of having a sandwich too!!! xxx

Thank you ladies xxx

So sorry to hear of your loss mummyb xx

Me too windtrapeze got to stop eating sweets !!

Lauranasha what soup have you made ?

just home made soup without the lentils!!! 3 chicken fillets, 2 bags of soup veg, extra celery, extra carrots and an onion with loads of chicken stock!!! Is yummy and i worked it out as 3pp a bowl xxx

Well it would have only been a primark dress or something. There sizes are so bad, a size 18 is like a size 12 lol. I think I'll try something on, make sure its a bit tight and make it something to fit into. Right now I can't really notice a difference, apart from seeming like I've got curvier rather than just straight up and down and big all round. But my clothes dont feel much looser or anything.
I'd love to lose 4lb this week to make my first stone, but its a fat chance! I'm not usually one for negativity but I'll be honest with myself! lol

I've got soup for dinner, just a heinz tomato one. Half a can (recommended serving) is 118kcal but have you seen the portion of half a can?! Its pathetic...but do I have a full can...??

I'm so put off food at the minute, I'm fed up of thinking about it all the time - planning meals, trying to think up something different!

Time to do some visual motivation therapy I think - before and after pics usually do the trick.

have the FULL tin!! Half a tin is no good to anyone!!! I always eat the full tin when i'm having it!!! xxxx

Afternoon ladies i cant wait to fit into smaller clothes im having a really hungry day today but im determined to to pick at stuff,i think its coz i done a big shop today its so hard when u are buying crap for the rest of the family.Anyway its my weigh in tomorrow hopefully ive lost some x

Had a sneak peak at the scales today, seem to be back to 14 and a half again, think I will just resign myself to the fact that nothing's gonna be moving til I finish the Shred. Only 6 days to go! :D

As for buying things in a smaller size, I have some clothes that aren't specifically a smaller size, but I have never been able to fit into them, so it would be nice to fit into those one day. I think I need to drop another stone and a half or so for that to happen, though! I wish the weight would start leaving the top of my as my bottom half is a 16, but my top is still an 18/20.. damn apple-shape of doom!

Good luck for your WI tracyjane, I'm sure you'll do great!

That's so sad about your Mum, mummyb. :( I don't think I could be as strong as you are, if I was in your position, you deserve a medal!

On the plus side, I think if I kicked anyone with my legs now, I reckon I could definitely break a bone! Haha! ;)

just a quickie as i am * supposed to be working LMAO yeah why start now.. anyway Sherry start your JSA claim now hun you can claim back 3 months !

Good luck tracyjane xxx

Half a can on tom soup ! pah have the lot it's only soup ! x x

God i cannot wait for today to be over with !!! feel rubbish so tired and pah !.. times like this i'd reach for the chinese menu ! ham pickle and cheese salad for me it is !! or sewing my gob shut ! xxx

Hi all,
Mommyb - Am so sorry for your recent loss, big hugs to you x
Alb - Well done
Oh girls, Im having a good day today. Bought new top for myself today, bright summery one in size 14, said it would be nice now in another few weeks when Ive lost a bit more, and guess what it fits perfect. Jeans in my wardrobe range from size 12 upwards to say a large size 18. Only the 16s and 18s were easy to reach so went thru trying them on, the 18s are swapped on me, have baggy ass in them and the 16s were loose too, but got 2 nice black pairs of jeans that are a nice fit on. Will need to drag the step ladder out to reach the rest later on. Didnt bother trying on tops yet, will leave that for another day. Had sneaky peak at the scales and it told me I was -2 eek! But it has motivated me again no end just being able to try my old stuff on and it looking silly on me cos its that big.
Havent gone walking today but so far have had porride (3pp) and 2 toast (5pp) with banana for brekkie and lunch was 8 cracottes (4pp) with 2 laughing cow cheese (1pp) and 0pp salad and a weetabix bar (2pp), so 15pp used so far today and Ive jsut finished lunch.
Dinner is baked cod fillet with some home made chips and side salad and some low fat coleslaw. Gonna try and get the walk done before then though.
Laurenasha - glad you removed the graph, my finger was getting sore from scrolling down my monitor lmao...

Glad someone's having a good day, Bindi! I'm about to order a pizza, just a one-off, if i'm not losing, at least I'm gonna enjoy myself for once!

just home made soup without the lentils!!! 3 chicken fillets, 2 bags of soup veg, extra celery, extra carrots and an onion with loads of chicken stock!!! Is yummy and i worked it out as 3pp a bowl xxx

That's sounds lovely Lauranasha xx got all those ingreds gonna make some now xx

Goog luck with ur weigh in tomorrow Traceyjane xxx let's kno ow u get on x

Gud luck tracyjane for ur wi... I had one bad day ...I had ...wait for it ... 9 slices of bread frm lunch time to dinner time... Some were sandwiches wth soup ...some were toast and at tea time more sandwiches... Plus half a pkt of chocolate digestive ... Plus 3 banana .. 1 pear ... Gosh txting all this makes me fill sick... pity I was nt sick at the time :-( ... Fell off that wagon big time ... Need to sort myself out for this week coming.... How's everyone else ??

Back