ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I started off good then went downhill too, don't worry! I've starting eating like an elephant, if I see food its in my gov within seconds! Gone over by a few points....
Must have my totm coming....

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Well im gonna blame my totm if i gain tomorrow its my first totm this year and i really had to have spag boll with a sugar coated strawberry doughnut for afters x

Hi all,
Well my day continued to go well, my 29 dailys are gone. Went for hour walk this evening followed by late dinner, then a cuppa tea and a penguin bar (delish for 3pp) so Im nicely full so fingers x I stay away from the presses. I used 17 of my weeklies last night . When and how do you use your weeklies? Is it over the weekend, or is it after your weigh in? Just wondering are you better off using them up as early in the week prior to your next weigh in?

hey bindi i don't think your supposed to use them up anytime lol!!! Our leader says they are there in case of emergency!! And we should only use them as back up!!! Although i usually use mine on WI night or at the weekend when i'm having a drink!!! lol xxx

I have had a 100% day today!!! I have used 31/34pp

breakfast 2 slice of toast 5pp
2 low low cheese 2pp
slice ham 1pp
lunch
2 bowls of soup 6pp
1/2 ham sandwich 4pp
supper
bowl soup 3pp
low low and ham toastie 8pp

Only problem i had with today is that i had TOO much bread!!! Had 5 slices in total!!! I'm not too worried though as its still within my daily allowance though!!

Oh and someone said earlier that 2 laughing cow triangles were 1pp!!! We were told in class that they were 1pp each or 3 for 2pp!! So should maybe double check!!!! xxxxx

Uhhhh, just wrote out a massive post and lost it!Grrrrr

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

The laughing cow extra lite triangles are 2 for 1 pp.

Well I havent actually tracked the points today but this is what I have had
B-small bowl sultanan bran
L-chicken and salad wrap with extra lite mayo
s-2 slices bread with lf spread and philly lite ,washed down with a glass of wine ( ooops!!)
D-steak, chilli couscous,salad and 1 tablespoon coleslaw.

Dont think that was too bad really but do need to get my head back around tracking properly

Right, as I was going to say before my fat thumbs decided to press 'back' on my phone :( ....

Bindi - I concurr with Lauren, they are only there for emergencies - you may still lose weight using them but for optimum weight loss you should rarely go into them. The way weight watchers describes using the weeklies is if you go out for a meal or a night out, etc. When I did PP for 5 weeks back in Feb I only ever used my weeklies once when I went for a night out and ended up rather bladdered, but then again in those 5 weeks I only lost 3lb!

Tomorrow night I'm going to friends for our routine gossip and drinking session. I used to have these nights every fortnight-ish - its no wonder I got so fat! Often drinking 2 bottles of wine to myself, along with a share packet of crisps, half a giant cadburys bar, cake and pizza!!! But since being so poor I can only do it roughly every month/month and a half now! The last time I had an alcohol drink was back in the middle of February, and I'm glad I haven't had the money to spend - at 600cal per bottle of wine I was on my way to a stroke or heart attack lol! I am quite worried about tomorrow though, I never purposely go out to get drunk but always end up doing so on our nights because I drink like a fish!! Either I need to tone down the amount of times the glass touches my lips or drink a glass of soft drink between each glass. This night could ruin the next WI for me! I haven't seen my friend since that night in Feb so I'm hoping she'll notice a difference in my shape or size!

I fell out with my supposed best mate of many many years last year, felt more like breaking up with my boyfriend because it was something that took me ages to pluck up the courage to do (people tend to walk all over me..!) Anyway, we've always been like twins. Same size, look, fashion sense, music taste...everything! She is my ultimate motivation for doing this, as much as I hate to admit it and I feel really bad saying so, but I would LOVE to see her face when I'm slimmer. I saw a picture of her posted on facebook earlier by a mutual friend and I dunno whether it was the angle or what but she looked slimmer and by god I wont let that happen! So, I went straight on my exercise bike and did half an hour at 18mph! I'm sure she thinks I've got a naff life, she probably loves the fact I've got no money and no social life but if she knew she was my ultimate motivation it'd be like an emotional slap round the face!

Sorry girls, bit of an essay tonight - you can see why I was so angry when I lost it by accident! lol

Good luck for anyone who has a WI tomorrow!

Well I went completely mental tonight, girls! Had two Kinder Buenos, a bag of Maltesers, a 12" pizza to myself & about 4 Gold bars! lol. Just gonna get back on the wagon and I've decided I can't take not losing weight anymore so gonna stop the Shred either from now, or from Monday and just do Discover. NEED TO SEE THAT SCALE MOVE!!

Well I went completely mental tonight, girls! Had two Kinder Buenos, a bag of Maltesers, a 12" pizza to myself & about 4 Gold bars! lol. Just gonna get back on the wagon and I've decided I can't take not losing weight anymore so gonna stop the Shred either from now, or from Monday and just do Discover. NEED TO SEE THAT SCALE MOVE!!

You're an inspiration to me! lol That sounds like a typical night in for me, once I start I can't stop! i'm just starting myself up again too!
Buddy up?:) x
:17729:

Right, as I was going to say before my fat thumbs decided to press 'back' on my phone :( ....

Bindi - I concurr with Lauren, they are only there for emergencies - you may still lose weight using them but for optimum weight loss you should rarely go into them. The way weight watchers describes using the weeklies is if you go out for a meal or a night out, etc. When I did PP for 5 weeks back in Feb I only ever used my weeklies once when I went for a night out and ended up rather bladdered, but then again in those 5 weeks I only lost 3lb!

Tomorrow night I'm going to friends for our routine gossip and drinking session. I used to have these nights every fortnight-ish - its no wonder I got so fat! Often drinking 2 bottles of wine to myself, along with a share packet of crisps, half a giant cadburys bar, cake and pizza!!! But since being so poor I can only do it roughly every month/month and a half now! The last time I had an alcohol drink was back in the middle of February, and I'm glad I haven't had the money to spend - at 600cal per bottle of wine I was on my way to a stroke or heart attack lol! I am quite worried about tomorrow though, I never purposely go out to get drunk but always end up doing so on our nights because I drink like a fish!! Either I need to tone down the amount of times the glass touches my lips or drink a glass of soft drink between each glass. This night could ruin the next WI for me! I haven't seen my friend since that night in Feb so I'm hoping she'll notice a difference in my shape or size!

I fell out with my supposed best mate of many many years last year, felt more like breaking up with my boyfriend because it was something that took me ages to pluck up the courage to do (people tend to walk all over me..!) Anyway, we've always been like twins. Same size, look, fashion sense, music taste...everything! She is my ultimate motivation for doing this, as much as I hate to admit it and I feel really bad saying so, but I would LOVE to see her face when I'm slimmer. I saw a picture of her posted on facebook earlier by a mutual friend and I dunno whether it was the angle or what but she looked slimmer and by god I wont let that happen! So, I went straight on my exercise bike and did half an hour at 18mph! I'm sure she thinks I've got a naff life, she probably loves the fact I've got no money and no social life but if she knew she was my ultimate motivation it'd be like an emotional slap round the face!

Sorry girls, bit of an essay tonight - you can see why I was so angry when I lost it by accident! lol

Good luck for anyone who has a WI tomorrow!
Aww, that sucks about your best friend, hun. :( I sort of have that feeling about one of my friends too, who even though she is about the same size as me makes out like she's not big and I would just love to slim down and see her reaction! We're such bitter old hags, aren't we! :p

Interspersing a glass of wine with another drink sounds like a plan, or maybe turn them all into spritzers with a diet 7Up, or something?

You're an inspiration to me! lol That sounds like a typical night in for me, once I start I can't stop! i'm just starting myself up again too!
Buddy up?:) x
:17729:
Sure thing, but me, an inspiration?! Ha! But look at you with your BMI in the 20s! :p Hehe, I think I could definitely live in chocolate & pizza, they're my biggest temptations! I'm like a recovering alcoholic! Good luck to you starting up again! :)

Sure thing, but me, an inspiration?! Ha! But look at you with your BMI in the 20s! :p Hehe, I think I could definitely live in chocolate & pizza, they're my biggest temptations! I'm like a recovering alcoholic! Good luck to you starting up again! :)

I'd be the same in the alcoholic situation, only its choccy, haribo and chinese food. Usually I just go mad and not point it. BAD IDEA. I'll get my head around it someday that if I just do it right, it'll work right! Hope you're getting on good:)

I usually drink them as a spritzer anyway, so to usually go through 2 bottles of wine in a night is ridiculous! When I drink I find that I give into temptation quite easily too, like smoking and junk food! Then the next day I'm like 'YOU IDIOTTTT!' lol. Maybe I should just not drink at all!!
I'm so determined to do this jogging that I'll never touch a cigarette again, and havent smoked since the start of the year and it'll just slow my progress amongst many many other reasons. I'd prefer to avoid fizzy drinks because they slow down metabolism, but considering how many times I've actually had any kind of social event in the last few months I think I should bloody well have 5 bottles if I want!
My friend would think I've gone mental if I don't drink, and she would probably feel really self consious drinking on her own - I know thats not my problem but its just the sort of person I am! I'm wondering if I can get away with getting bottles of wine, emptying them and then filling them up with non-alcoholic versions... lol!!

I'd be the same in the alcoholic situation, only its choccy, haribo and chinese food. Usually I just go mad and not point it. BAD IDEA. I'll get my head around it someday that if I just do it right, it'll work right! Hope you're getting on good:)

Yeah, I thought that too, until I stopped regularly losing weight! I'm hoping if I do no exercise (although it seems counterintuitive!) that I will lose at least a pound a week, which sounds amazing to me at the moment! lol.

I usually drink them as a spritzer anyway, so to usually go through 2 bottles of wine in a night is ridiculous! When I drink I find that I give into temptation quite easily too, like smoking and junk food! Then the next day I'm like 'YOU IDIOTTTT!' lol. Maybe I should just not drink at all!!
I'm so determined to do this jogging that I'll never touch a cigarette again, and havent smoked since the start of the year and it'll just slow my progress amongst many many other reasons. I'd prefer to avoid fizzy drinks because they slow down metabolism, but considering how many times I've actually had any kind of social event in the last few months I think I should bloody well have 5 bottles if I want!
My friend would think I've gone mental if I don't drink, and she would probably feel really self consious drinking on her own - I know thats not my problem but its just the sort of person I am! I'm wondering if I can get away with getting bottles of wine, emptying them and then filling them up with non-alcoholic versions... lol!!

Yeah, I know what you mean with the temptations! I haven't really been out much since I quit and it's weird being in situations where people are smoking again, it's almost like you forget all the reasons you quit (either eating crap, or smoking) in the first place cos your brain's pleasure center is just screaming out for them! Stupid brain! :p

Well as you say, if you don't go out very often, then just weigh up the pros and cons and if you can handle maybe not losing that week, just go ahead and treat yourself and make peace with yourself about it.

Erin I had a look at some B/A pics from 30 day shred on a forum and the difference is significant and a few said that they lost inches rather than weight. Are you sure there isnt ANY difference at all??

I bet the scales will shift so quick if you didnt do it for a couple of weeks! I did 20hrs of dedicated work which I did quite fast cycling at a high tension and I've lost more weight in my first week of doing sod all than I did doing exercise - if that makes sense?
I am doing upper body exercises like ab crunches and weights but its not enough to make a difference, I dont think.

Yeah, I thought that too, until I stopped regularly losing weight! I'm hoping if I do no exercise (although it seems counterintuitive!) that I will lose at least a pound a week, which sounds amazing to me at the moment! lol.

I'd be super happy with a pound a week!

Yeah, I know what you mean with the temptations! I haven't really been out much since I quit and it's weird being in situations where people are smoking again, it's almost like you forget all the reasons you quit (either eating crap, or smoking) in the first place cos your brain's pleasure center is just screaming out for them! Stupid brain! :p

Well as you say, if you don't go out very often, then just weigh up the pros and cons and if you can handle maybe not losing that week, just go ahead and treat yourself and make peace with yourself about it.

Thats it though, dont think I could handle a gain or STS next week when I'm so close to my first stone loss. I've got a plan though! Im not going to drink, I'm going to pretend...I'll drink vodka and coke without the vodka - that way you cant tell! :D

Thats it though, dont think I could handle a gain or STS next week when I'm so close to my first stone loss. I've got a plan though! Im not going to drink, I'm going to pretend...I'll drink vodka and coke without the vodka - that way you cant tell! :D

I do that to fool my friends too:) they always try and try, but then its 0pp and you feel great the next day. Alcohol leads to take-away!

Erin I had a look at some B/A pics from 30 day shred on a forum and the difference is significant and a few said that they lost inches rather than weight. Are you sure there isnt ANY difference at all??

I bet the scales will shift so quick if you didnt do it for a couple of weeks! I did 20hrs of dedicated work which I did quite fast cycling at a high tension and I've lost more weight in my first week of doing sod all than I did doing exercise - if that makes sense?
I am doing upper body exercises like ab crunches and weights but its not enough to make a difference, I dont think.

Yeah, I've seen those pics too, they're one of the things that inspired me to do it in the first place! But I really think you need to have lost enough weight where you would see muscle definition, whereas I have SOOOOO much flab over the top of my muscles you can see nothing, even though I can *feel* the difference in my arms, legs & chest, you just can't notice, absolutely NO difference in anything but an inch off each leg. I think it's maybe because I was SO unfit and had very weak, or a lack of muscle that my body's just been holding onto water and energy and building muscle to replace fat. It's all very well and good burning fat and building muscle, but I just need to see the scales move, it is killing me not losing week after week and I will definitely be doing the Shred again, but only when I will be able to see a difference (i.e. maybe at around 11 stone?) and maybe then I will be able to do full push-ups, when I'm not trying to support 200+lbs on my weakling arms! lol.

I'm really hoping for a big loss after I stop it, but I doubt myself so much now after this last while of plateauing! Maybe the same thing is happening with you with all your exercising and you're not losing as fast as you'd like for the same reason? I read somewhere that do get results higher than 1-3lbs a week, you would need to be training about 4 hours a day, every day. Like although exercise is good for you mentally and physically, it doesn't seem to aid serious weight-loss, unless you are some kind of gym-junkie!!

Back