ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thats it though, dont think I could handle a gain or STS next week when I'm so close to my first stone loss. I've got a plan though! Im not going to drink, I'm going to pretend...I'll drink vodka and coke without the vodka - that way you cant tell! :D

I totally understand that feeling of needing a loss, thank god we are both in a similar boat, don't know how I'd cope with all these other ladies losing like crazy around me if it weren't for you! Ahaha, that's madness! Won't your friend realise that she's drunk and you're not?!

I'm hoping she'll be that drunk she won't notice lol! I love her to bits but I can't face telling her that I shan't be drink lol
I know what you mean, when I did PP I lost 3lb in 5 weeks. It was heartbreaking cos everyone else was getting losses, massive ones too sometimes. It was utterly demotivating, but we have to look at it that were not gaining, and we have lots of other things to celebrate ; like doing the 30DS & sticking to it, or for me I can actually run for 2 minutes! I could barely run 30 seconds a few months ago. I think if I wad the only one losing slowly or not at all I might have given up a while ago.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

I use my weeklys every wk, there my chocolate fund. My leader tells u to start off using them all n if ur losing thats fine, if not then to play around till u find the right amount

I know its not my WI yet, but I've had a sneek peek at the scales this morning and it says I'm 190lb (13st 8) which means I'm only 2lb away from my first stone! :D

morning all.. sherry hun well done fingers crossed it sticks for ya xxxxxxxx

maizie hun sometimes they are a problem and causes an addiction lol.. although quite surprising how much you weigh before and after a pee LMAO xx

hope everyone has a fun packed weekend.. I am taking my lad for his hair cutting today.. i'll have to pre warn social services that he is not being tourtured ! he hates it but he really doesn't have the nice hair to leave long so needs must.. he is also keen on the idea of being spoilt if he doesn't scream the entire time !

nothing else planned for us taking car to garage for new disc pads.. then chillaxing.. had a good day yesterday and plan on doing the same for the rest of the week for a STS fingers crossed..

good luck to anyone with a WI day xx

Morning folks
plans for today ? oh yay !! we have managed to farm out the kids and are going for a nice long walk somewhere and lunch out. Soooooo looking forward to it !!

Hope everyone else has a great day

Morning everyone well i lost a pound im happy with that as i changed my weigh in from a sunday to a saturday have a good day everyone :) x

Gud morning all .. Hope everyone has a gud day... I'm off to c my son play footie .. That's hw mine Saturday's r spend... Well done for the pounds falling of u all .. Gud to c and gud luck for anyone who's wi is today ... Lauren I'm going make that soup sounds really nice ... Mommyb have a gud day and enjoy... And anyone else I missed ( can't go bck and check on the iPhone) bt hve a lovely weekend all xxx

Good morning everyone!!! I've been trying to write here for an hour and a half!!! My kids are driving me crazy today!!!! The next door neighbour is repairing a fence that splits our two gardens and my little one keeps trying to get outside, and the two boys are fighting and squealing at each other in front of the neighbour!!! Makes them look like animals, aggghhh!!!

Good luck to you today lou with the hair cut!!! Rather you than me!!! how's the potty training going??? How olds your wee man??

Welcome jeveuxtarevanche to my tread!!! These girls are great!!!!

Sherry are you sure it's going to work "pretending" to drink!!! What if your friends beside you while you are pouring your drink??? What are you going to do with the vodka that you are supposed to be drinking??? Seems like a waste to buy it and then pour it down a drain??? Your also gonna have to try and drink your coke quicker too!!! As it would take you longer to drink a glass of coke than it would if there were alcohol in it!!!!

Tracey Jane congrats on your loss xxxxxx

Mazie, i have a pair of WW scales that i bought in the new year!!!! they are a curse!!! I'm not joking, i weigh myself EVERY time i go to the toilet!!! But at the same time they are good to give you an idea of how you are going to get on with the weeks WI!!! My scales weigh 1lb heavier than my meeting scales!!! But this week my WI scales were 1 1/2lb lighter than my scales, so you never can tell!!!

mommyb sounds like a lovely day out!!! Wish i wasn't stuck in the house today!! But i have so much housework to do and No money to do anything with anyway!!!!

Alona i use most if not all of my weeklies EVERY week!!! And i still seem to be able to lose well!!! But if my weight loss started to slow down, i would have to stop using them!!!!

Yass the soup was just ok this time!!! I never seem to be able to make it the same way twice lol!!! Hoping it tastes better today though as it usually tastes far nicer on the second day!!!!

Think i got everything!! Sorry if i missed anyone!!! Was so much to catch up with lol!!!!!

oh oh oh i forgot to say!!!!

Yesterday at work, towards the end of my shift i was washing dishes at the sink!!! And my boss (who is a real prick and health freak) said to me " hey girl, you've lost abit of weight", i felt my face go bright red and replied proudly "yeah two stone" then the boss said, " i just noticed you there" That was the hight of the conversation, I swear I nearly dropped on the floor!!! NO-ONE ever gets a complement from him!!! It has made me all the more determined to do this!!! He would be the first one to gloat if you failed!!!

Just thought i'd share my jaw dropping experience with you all!!!!

I CBA either but i have to do it!!! These 2 of mine are driving me mad today!!!! And i'm tempted to start stuffing my face!!! But i'm gonna really try and resist!!! lol

where is everyone today??

seriously!!! A'd love a scotch egg at work tonight!!! But guess it's not gonna happen!!! Must work out the pp value next time i'm in the super market!!! Just for future reference!!!

Hi all,
Hows everyones day going? I had a lay on in bed this morn and didnt have brekkie til 11 o clock so have loadsa points left for the day. Laurenasha, as far as I know, 2 x laughing cow triangles whether they are the light or extra light are 1pp, if you are just having 1 its 0pp.
Just back from lidl and would like to share my new find with you if you dont already know about it, hovis nimble bread, 1pp=1 slice, 3pp=2 slices or 4pp=3 slices. ALso got some relish (dont normally buy it but think I saw something about it on here somewhere), its 'irish jalapeno pepper relish' made with tomato, chilli and red pepper, smells yummy and its 2pp=100g, 320g in the jar. Sure you would only want a small spreading of it. Gonna try the bread and the relish out shortly by having a ham salad sandwich, will let you know how it goes. Am off out to visit family in the afternoon, bit of a family gathering so there will be food there to tempt so gonna make sure Im full before I go.
On the weeklies front, I think I used them most weeks, mainly for drinks/meal if I was out, dont tend to use them just for the sake of using them. This is prob the first week that I tucked into them for no reason (apart from having the munchies)
On the plus side, scales read 13st 9lb this morning which would be giving me a 3lb loss, wont hold my breath though, wont weigh again til wed morn, my ww wi is wed evening.
Sorry I didnt get around to reading everyones posts today.
Traceyjane, well done on your loss.
Have a great skinny sat everyone. Chat later x

Didn't go for my run this morning, woke up too late despite setting an alarm. So have took my running stuff with me to the OH's but not sure where ill run. He lives by the sea and is LOVE to run along the seafront but its pavement :( gutting!
I'm going to have to be very sneaky laurenasha with my friend, might have to have just one or two if I can't get out of it. As for how quick I drink, whether its alcoholic or nonalcoholic i still drink like a fish lol. I'll let u all know if my mission is successful Haha!
Have a good weekend everyone!

cor blimey you've all been busy ! lol

an asda normal scotch egg is 8 PP.. Mmmm i lurve scotch eggs..

well we didn't bother getting hais hair cut, he is being a nightmare at the moment and we just couldn't face it LOL.. he's 3 in august and getting very very demanding.. ! he seems to spend his life in the naughty corner ! ha although an angel at the moment as Dora the explorer is babysitting... oh how i love that little lass ! LMAO

my ebay dresses came today ! woop woop my mum is going to take them in !!!! the size 18 is hanging off me but looks lovely and the size 16 is perfect round the boobs but baggy everywhere else.. gone to mum for a bit of a nip and tuck ready for the hen do and wedding....

However ! i have seen 2 lovely dresses in debenhams from julian macdonald range bloomin lovely and just may treat myself. the ebay bargains can keep for a while..

Nothing else planned for today just pottering around the house. nice weather here today but i have a feeling it could rain so trying to get as much washing out as possible... oh such a rock and roll life style i lead !

Back