ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

ha ha lou can i join your rock and roll life style lmao!!! I've done damn all today except roll round in my pj's lol!!! and i'm now refusing to get dressed till its time for work!!!! i had a litte snooze with the wee man this afternoon and woke with the munchies!!! ate 3 rich teas lol 3pp!! ah well could have been worse!!! i have 21pp left for today and intend on spending about 10 of them on soup and a sandwich before work!!! Leaving me with 11pp for an 8 hour shift at work!!!

Does anyone else think it is justifiable if i use a few of my weeklies to get me through tonight (i will have had a 19hr day), not all of them but maybe 10!!! Please help!!! Need something really low in pp to get me through tonight!!! (i haven't done a late shift in months!!!)

Bindi love your lye in!!! The most i get is to 9am at the weekends if the OH is working!!!

And sherry good luck on your mission tonight!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!! Hope everyone else has a skinny weekend!!! So far i've been 100% but tonight will be the make or break of it!!!

Okay so here's what i'm thinking!!!!

Have a bowl of my soup3pp and a bannana0pp before i leave home!!!

Then at work about 9-10 have another bowl of soup3pp, and then have scrambled eggs and toast 10pp

Which is 16/21 pp remaining!!! So i may have another look around the cupboards and see what else i could have for 5pp!!!!

And i might stop at the shop on the way to work and get some more fruit!!! :) do you guys think this would keep me fill till 3am!!!!

I too looked up scotch eggs and have to confess I was surprised:break_diet:
v curious to know what you do Lauranasha -late shift on a Sat not a nurse are you?:17729::grouphugg:

Well ive had a bad day today i had a bacon and mushroom baguette at lunch time and ive just eaten a chicken sandwich,large fries,drumstick and small beans from kfc and now im feeling really peed off with myself

Hi all,
Laurenasha, I like having 8 cracottes (4pp) and 2 laughing cow triangles (1pp) with sliced onion, tomato and cucumber on them. ALso have sliced beetroot on the side if I have some in the fridge, and it all adds up to 5pp. It takes me ages to eat so feels like its good value for pp. Drink loads of water too when you feel hungry. Dont envy you working til 3am.
Traceyjane, forget about your blow out and get back on the wagon!
Sherri, good luck tonight
Lou, isnt it a great feeling when you can notice the difference in your clothes, well done.
As for me, went to the family do and got loads of nice compliments about my loss. Jeans I had on were a size 16 but was pulling them up all day so need to go searching my wardrobe for the 14s, might be a tight squeeze. Loads of yummy food out but just had small handful of popcorn. Had ham salad sandwich with the new relish on before I left the house to avoid temptation. It was nice, soaked into the bread though as I spread it on like butter straight onto the bread.
Just had dinner there, chicken fajita without the wrap, had 4pp of homemade chips instead and a penguin bar. Have 6pp left for today but am stuffed and will prob not eat them, no point in eating just to make up my dailys, but the night is still young.
AM out for dinner tomorrow but will choose wisely. Am happy with my week so far, just hope I keep in this mindset for rest of week.

Its lovely when u get compliments and well done for not giving into temptation and im deffo gonna be good now im dissapointed in myself x

Well girls i made it through tonight alive lol!!!

Thanks Albs and mazie!!! I just decided that a scotch egg was 8pp and if it's a few more i'm not worried as i had 1pp left today and i've only used like 4 weeklies!!!

Mazie I work in a CHIP SHOP!!! Which is what made tonight all the more harder!!! But i got through it, and it wasn't as hard as i thought!! Was tempted to bring something home with me as i'm a little peckish now, but i resisted!!! I'm having a glass of water instead and then going to bed!!!

So all i ate in work was
1 scotch egg 8pp(i think), cut into really small pieces so i made the most of it lol!!!
coleslaw 6pp
beans 2pp
lettuce and onion 0pp
bannana 0pp
2 tins of diet redbull 0pp!!!

Really proud of myself for being good tonight!!! I want a super weight loss this week!!!

Bindi this might sound really stupid but what are cracottes????

tracyjane!!! forget about it and move on, it's honestly the best thing to do!! My leader always says 1 bad day wont make you put on!! but 1 bad week will!!! We've all done it!!! the worst thing you can do is beat yourself up about it as it will only make you think f*ck it, whats the point!! So keep going pet!! I believe in you!!!! xxxxxx

Thinks that's everyone!! Sorry again if i missed anyone out!!!

OH and sherry, i can't wait to hear how you get on tonight!!!! xxxx

Mission was a slight success, still drank but cos I had a 90min cycle I just made up for it. Had half a bottle of wine cos the offy near hers had no vodka! Drank slowly though, was there for 7 hours so think I did well! Hopefully it won't make the scales creep up!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

laurenasha, i started at the exact weight you started at and am at the exact weight you're at now! I've given up but startin back at my meeting on Wednesday with a friend, so fingers crossed!
Wildtrapeze, well done on reining yourself in! :)

3 lb on this week. :(

erin take it with a pinch of salt hun have a good week and get it off next week xxxxx

Oh Erin!! Like Lou said try and forget about it and what goes on in a week will come off in a week!!! (Is your totm due?)

Sherry well done on not going overboard!!! xxxx (is your WI tomor?)

jeveuxtarevanche (jes thats a mouthful lol) have you any other name we can call you!! I have to copy and paste your name to get it right lol!!! When did you start Weight watchers!!! i really love the new pro points!!! You should give it a go for sure!!! Hope you can get your head into the right frame of mind again!!! It's a long journey, but without the girls here I don't think i would have made it this far!!!

Hope everyone has a 100% Sunday!!! If i can make it through today i will have been FABULOUS lol all weekend!!! Fingers crossed!!! xx

jeveuxtarevanche (jes thats a mouthful lol) have you any other name we can call you!! I have to copy and paste your name to get it right lol!!! When did you start Weight watchers!!! i really love the new pro points!!! You should give it a go for sure!!! Hope you can get your head into the right frame of mind again!!! It's a long journey, but without the girls here I don't think i would have made it this far!!!

Hope everyone has a 100% Sunday!!! If i can make it through today i will have been FABULOUS lol all weekend!!! Fingers crossed!!! xx

Hahaha, my name is Erin too! But my friends call me "buff".... DON'T ask. hah:) Yeah i'm really trying to get back into it now. Somehow I feel better when I'm around my parents, because I know my mum really wants me to do well because she's seen me unhappy for so many years, and the folks don't eat rubbish so the house is just fruit & veg ya know? When I'm at home with the fiancee is the worst time for eating! HAHA x

I'm sure you'll do great buff!!! can't call you erin or we would all get confused lol!!!

I always go home to my mums on a sunday for a dinner!!! (there is plenty of naughty things in her cupboards lol) She always makes me loads of veg to have with my dinner, and doesn't put butter in the potatoes anymore!! And she lets me put up my own plate!!! Was brown stew and potatoes today with extra turnip and carrots!!! Need to sit down now and work out how many pp i had lol!!

I love sundays because i usually lye on and get to squish all my dailys into 2 meals!!! Think i had like 16pp for dinner there!! Which leaves me with 18pp left for today!! Will probably only have a ham toastie or scrambled eggs and toast tonight before bed :) :)

will be very proud of myself if i have a weekend where i stick to all my dailys!!!

My worst time is in the evenings when i get the kids to bed!!! Thats the time where before dieting, i would have had a LARGE bar of chocolate all to myself, or crisps or maybe blue wkd!! And other nights were chinese and chippy's!!! It has def been a big change for me as now i limit it to once a week, and i always choose the healthier option!!! xxxx

Oh 4 pm ish is my worst time, home from school and the kids are raiding the cupbaords and fridges !! that's one of the reasons I love school holidays ( oh and I suppose the fact that it means I'm on holiday too LOL)

Had a fab day yesterday but not sure it was good foodwise !! been much better today and are planning to do a bbq tonight but will keep it simple so less chance to pig out !!

I did however walk 2 miles over the clent hills yesterday and am doing some gardening today-i doo feel like I am getting back into the 'zone'

Hope everyone else is having a good sunday

good woman! You're so into it, its great! My worst time is evenings after dinner, once its over im figured out what I can get my hands on!So i usually go out for a walk to keep myself away from food. Now Im chowing down on some Pringles!

Oh 4 pm ish is my worst time, home from school and the kids are raiding the cupbaords and fridges !! that's one of the reasons I love school holidays ( oh and I suppose the fact that it means I'm on holiday too LOL)

Had a fab day yesterday but not sure it was good foodwise !! been much better today and are planning to do a bbq tonight but will keep it simple so less chance to pig out !!

I did however walk 2 miles over the clent hills yesterday and am doing some gardening today-i doo feel like I am getting back into the 'zone'

Hope everyone else is having a good sunday

You're doing brilliantly! You girls have so much will power!

well done laurenasha for doing so well at work dont think i would have done so well.Ive had a barbecue today the first 1 in years so ive had a really bad weekend gonna have to be extra good all week now but on the plus side ive done loads of walking today and im deffo getting out the wii fit tomorrow xx

Back