ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

hi all and welcome buff xxx

hope everyone has had a brill day.. xx

i;ve been shopping with my friends for wedding and hen do at the races dresses got myself 2 bloomin lovely dresses yey AND when they all tucked into a FOOTLONG subway i happily had my salad ! i think the dress trying on spurred me a little lol.. anyway making pork loin with loads of veg abd boiled potato's for tea Mmmm can't wait all that walking has made me starved again !

hope your all enjoying the sun shine xxx

Well done Lou, keep going girl! I think trying on wedding dresses made something click in my head too! Ive been good all eek, didn't really point, but Im starting afresh tomorrow anyway, my 2 bridesmaids both wanna do it too, so we're all doing it together! Great to have backup!

Keep going superwoman! :) :clap:

Well done Lou and Lauren :)
Sorry to hear you had a gain erin, are u going to stick with discover for a while?
Did my jog this morning with the OH, he is an avid cyclist and has the legs of a god lol felt good that I ran faster than him though!
Was a bit naughty and had some malteasers and crisps last night but been good today! Haven't weighed myself and won't till Tuesday cos I don't have any access to scales here.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

well girls, i haven't ate anything from lunch!! Still have 19pp left for today!!!

Worked out that the scotch egg i had last night was 9pp not 8!!! But its ok because i had 1pp left which just makes me 34/34 for yesterday!!! Pretty good i think as it was an 18hour day!!!

What to have now???? Am thinking 2 scotch eggs lol!!!!

Lou your cloths shopping sounds great!!! I can't wait to go and start looking for a dress at the end of next month!!! Hopefully will have 1 more stone off by the wedding in june!!!! and well done for being strong today while you were shopping!!!

Traceyjane a bbq sounds fabulous!!

Sherry have a lovely time with your OH XXXXX

Hi all,
Gonna have to glue my lips together...all my dailies gone and tucked into another 12 of my weeklies so have used up 34/49 week so far........and no walking at the weekend, think a loss on Wed eve will be a tall order!

Don't feel bad about it bindi!!! just pick yourself up and get going!!! You've been goin for 11 weeks now and you haven't had 1 gain!!! that's something to be proud of!!! And if worst comes to worst on Wednesday just say fck it and start again!!! xxxx

Am just waiting for the boys to go to bed now to have my scotch eggs :):)

Hi Laurenasha
Well done you on keeping 100% at work last night, you are really doing brilliantly.
Hope you enjoy your scotch eggs later, never tasted them before, must be nice though if you are having them at 8pp a go. Cracottes are crackerbreads, not sure if you have them in England but would say you do, I love them.
Yeah munched into my weeklies, had intended not to but hey fck it, thats what they are there for, was out with family today for dinner and few drinks and jsut wasnt in the humour of drinking, so over the course of the evening I used up the pp I would have spent on a few drinks. Was 13st 8lb (lowest ever) on my scales this morn, gonna be extra good from now til Wed. Am hoping for a 2lb loss. Kids off school this week so gonna be hard to get the walks in though.

Bindi where are you from???? scotch egg was 9pp, finally worked it out!!! Had 2 this evening again for 18pp lol but hey i had the points for them!!! Used 34/34pp again today!!! Feeling really proud of myself for sticking to my weekend!!! Feels like a real acheivement for me to do that!!! I used 31/34 on friday 34/34 on saturday and 34/34 today!!! yey me!!! lol

I'm all fairness i was only able to do this because i didn't have anything to do or anywhere to go this weekend!!! If i had something on it would have probably been a different matter!!!!

Laurenasha, Im from Dublin.

oh yeah i remember now!!! just when you mentioned england!! i live up north, am not in england lol xxx

Apologies, never was very good at geography lol.

lol i was sh*t at geography too lol!!! Well i think i might head to bed for an early night!!! Stop me from eating anything lol x

Hey guys, had another really bad day today and just binged til I felt ill. However, tomorrow's a new day and a new week and I am going to hit up 18 points for the week with fruit for breakfast and no exercising, so if I don't lose this week, there's definitely something going on!

As for putting on the 3lbs this week, I have no excuse except eating like a pig! I hope everyone else is surviving & I'll catch up with your posts soon. :)

morning all xx

lauren well done gor being good at work.x
bindi - i always use my weeklies for the treats etc i suppose they are there to be used xx

sherry sounds like your job was fun mate, and lol to going faster than your OH. must feel ace !xxx

Buff - are you getting married this year? my shopping wasn't for my own wedding dress just a dress to wear for my best mates wedding.. no bells ringing for me just yet....... or ever lol..

i had a snek peek this morning and am epecting either a \sts or a small gain.. ah well this week is going to be a nightmare with my brother coming over for a week there will be loads of meals out and i have ordered cupcakes for their arrival ! those weeklies need to stretch LOL..

:wave_cry::cry:Laurenasha -so impressed very well done indeed
Dreading tonight couldn't face wi last week so finally grasping the nettle tonight:break_diet:

Morning ladies !! I am DETERMINED to track today and be 100% !!!!!

(so there !!)

Good luck to everyone else too !!

Good luck with WI tonight Mazie!!! xxx

Mommyb thats our girl!!! keep going!!!! Keep that determination!!! Keep thinking of all the reasons you want to do this in the first place!!! And remember everyone falls, just don't lye there!!! xxx

Lou good luck with your brother coming!!! I know it's gonna be hard!!!! But if they are staying in your house there is no reason why you can't make healthy meals that are low in pro points!!! Try and stretch your points during the day, so that if you have an evening out you will have something to play with!!! Why not make some 0pp soup and freeze it!! That way you'll be able to just grab it!!! xxxx

Erin keep going!!! I honestly believe when you STOP exercising you will start to lose weight!! when i was going to the gym my loses were not any better than now when i'm not going to the gym!!! So i just don't bother with it now!!! I do intend to start exercising again, but think i will wait till i have a bit more weight off first!!!!

I'm going for day 4 of 100%!!! Does 100% mean NO WEEKLIES???? Or does it mean binges that aren't counted???? Either way i've still been 100%, but it's my birthday tomorrow and i will probably use some weeklies then!!!!!

Hey all im only new 2 dis site tought id join n c how it goes der's always gud recipe ideas n tips =] Im in ww since feb 10 n hav lost 4 stone since christmas its been up n down cant seem 2 stay on track each wk up n down!!! I need alot of recipe ideas 2 get back my motivation to get down more weight =]
Hope ya dont mind me replying to this message xxxx

I was only thinking that myself, what is a 100%....suppose everyone will have different opinions. 100% to me is tracking and pp everything that I eat and not going over my dailys and weeklys.

I plan a skinny day today, after my hour and 10 min walk pushing the buggy this morning, had porridge made with water 3pp. Gonna make some 0pp soup again today but just cant seem to get it right, its nice one day then mingin the next time I make it. Might have ww ocean pie and loadsa 0pp veg for dinner. In old points the pie was 3.5 so I suppose its prob 5 or 6 now (old pack in freezer) so will have to repoint. Have been very bad on the veg eating of late. Didnt hop on the scales this morn, will leave it til Wed morn then I will have an idea what to expect at official wi. Am away next week Tues-Fri with hubby and the kids so really need to have a good week this week.

Erin - I defo think you will see a loss this week if you give the exercise a miss . Ive eased up on the walking this week, was doing an hour or more walking 6 if not 7 days of the week, I know I wont be able to maintain that level, so am cutting back to maybe 3-4 days instead.

Mommyb - Am with you on the 100% day, we can do it!

Have a good day everyone.

Well the OH is forcing me to go down the woods a walk with the boys!!! I have a mountain of ironing to do!!! Ugh will just have to leave it till i get back again!!!!

think a 100% day for me is tracking, and staying within my dailys!!! as we are only supposed to use weeklies in emergencys!!! So I will call it an 90% day if i use weeklies lol!!! And a 0% day if i've went of the rails completely lol xxxxx

Back