ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Welcome Kazzybaby!!! And congrats on your weight loss so far!!! That is absolutely fantastic!!!! I honestly believe this site is a gift from the gods!!!! I would have def gave up by now if it wasn't for the girls support xxxxx

Well girls just wanted to let you know about my NSV!!! I was having a hoak in my wardrobe for something to wear today!!! And found 4 pairs of 18 trousers and thought, hey is worth a go!!! And guess what, they ALL FIT!!!! WOOO HOOOO last time i seem them i had just had the wee man 2 1/2 years ago!!!! xxxx

Wey Hey Lauranasha you sud be so proud of urself :happy096:
I can't wait till i get to a size 18 -- still struggling to get into 20's

Hi All xx welcome all newbies xx not a great weekend for me on the pp front didnt track so kno i ate way over!!!! but back on it today big time want an 100% week, got no weigh in on friday coz its good friday!!! might go to another class so i dont over eat :eating: thinking ive got all week to get it off!!! if u kno what i mean ?

All have a good 100% day xx

Wow kazzybaby, well done on your weight loss. Maybe you could give us some tips?
Laurenasha ye think you are right, 100% is when we have kept within our dailies and 90% if within weeklys and 0% if we've had a blow out

welcome kazzybaby...

well done lauren that must have felt ACE !!! just think of the cash your going to make when you stick them all on ebay ;-) xxxx

i went food shopping today so am stocked up on heathies..a nd got soem frozen WW choc eclairs mmm 1.50 for 6 and for 2pp they are bloomin lovely.. also on a good point if you only defrost 1 at a time your not tempted to have more ! Yum.. xx

morning all xx

lauren well done gor being good at work.x
bindi - i always use my weeklies for the treats etc i suppose they are there to be used xx

sherry sounds like your job was fun mate, and lol to going faster than your OH. must feel ace !xxx

Buff - are you getting married this year? my shopping wasn't for my own wedding dress just a dress to wear for my best mates wedding.. no bells ringing for me just yet....... or ever lol..

i had a snek peek this morning and am epecting either a \sts or a small gain.. ah well this week is going to be a nightmare with my brother coming over for a week there will be loads of meals out and i have ordered cupcakes for their arrival ! those weeklies need to stretch LOL..

I'm getting married next May, but I'm determined to not leave it to last minute to lose weight!

i feel of the wagon lmao, so much for 100%!!! the OH made me go to KFC!!! i ate way way way too much!!!! gonna try and not eat anything for the rest of the day except for fruit!!! aghhh

Mmmm i lurve KFC.. my downfall although i find the twisters (14pp) not too bad !xx hope you enjoyed it hunxx

I have heard that just looking at a kfc shop uses points !LOL

:bliss::bliss::girlpower:Laurenasha WHAT A WEEK YOU ARE HAVING mega congrats on the trousers
bet your OH is annoyingly thin too!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG how do you girls do it? I;ve just stuck on biggest looser workout dvd ( not the 30 dqy shred) and nearly died after 5 mins !! Jesus wept that hard !!

agh he's not desperately thin!!! Jus enough to grab onto lol!!!! fck fck fck!!! damn kfc!!!! I was doing soo flamming well too lol!!! Agh well, onwards and upwards lol!!!! fingers are now seriously crossed for thursday!!! it's my birthday tomor and i can't see myself being too good in the evening lol!!!

aw lou, if i watch them dvd's i start sweating lol!!!

I want KFC now :eatdrink023: what did you have Lauranasha ??

Lou I'm the same with the exercise worn out after 2 mins ! U done better than me :ashamed0005:

honestly i feel like i have been run over by a truck i am soooo unfit it is unreal !!! lmao.. i think for the rest of the night my olny exercise will be reaching for the remote LOL

I was feeling pretty miserable then i look on here and your posts make me giggle i had a nice roast tonight ate way too much again im having a crap few days really need to be good now till saturday xx

Hi to all the newbies!

Well done Lauren on fitting into the old pants! You must be feeling good about that!
KFC! My oh wanted it the other night but I talked him out of it and we had a takeaway shish kebab which is much better. Now I'm hungry and thinking about popcorn chicken!

Well I bought a motivation skirt today! It won't even go past my thighs but I hope to be in it by the end of august. Fingers crossed!

OMG how do you girls do it? I;ve just stuck on biggest looser workout dvd ( not the 30 dqy shred) and nearly died after 5 mins !! Jesus wept that hard !!
Haha, I thought I was going to pass out the first time I did 30DS! Nearly puked! So it definitely wasn't plain sailing, but my body got used to it very quickly!

I'm sure you'll be fine if you stay good the rest of the week, Lauren!

I've been good today, stuck within my 18 points & had fruit for breakfast. It's weird how you just lose your self control for a couple of hours/days and it feels like there's nothing you can do about it and then it just pops back in and you're fine again. Stupid brain!

Hiya girls... I'm bck ... frm nowhere ... just being up to my eyes wth kids and stuff ... I also started bck to work after 22 months off sick leave then maternity leave... Gosh it was hard to get myself into the frame of mind for work ... Welcome to all newbies and congrats on everyone's weight lose and to anyone who fell off the wagon .. Hurl urself bck in.... Laurenash I hve still nt done my ticker bt had a quick look at everyone else's on the laptop and when I hve a min I'm going to do mine...... Also when I finished re training and bck to doing my normal 2 days of work .. I I'm going to take swimming lessons.. Its a grt form of excerise.... I dont think I cld do the DVDs ... I hve no willpower to keep it up...

And finally a big happy birthday to Laurenash on her burthday 2morrow .. Hope u get spoiled rotten xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello girl!!! Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeee lmao!!! I'm like a big kid, you'd think i was gonna get something exciting the way i was goin on lol!!!!

Alb i had TO FLAMING MUCH!!!! Half a large pop corn chicken, large fries, chicken zinger burger and 2 spicy hot wings (oh i love them) and dipped them in gravy and mayo!!! oh dear god i don't even want to imagine the pp that was in that!!!! But I had 24 dailys left and 44 of my weeklies!!! So i never ate a bite after it except for a bannana an hour ago!!!! (so fingers crossed it wont be too bad)

I agree with Yass on the DVD front!! I've tried them before but i just can't get into exercising in my living room!!!

Gossip girl you'll feel that skirt slidding up your hips in no time lmao!!!

Erin you are soooo right!!! I am so good and then all of a sudden snap!!! I go crazy lol!!

Tracey jane don't worry about it!!! it's a long time till saturday!!! Work your butt of till then and i bet u still have a loss!!!

Think thats everyone!!! Sorry if i've missed anyone out!!! xxxx

Back