ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

happy birthday lauren xxxxx have a fab day xxxxxx

Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday dear Lauren
Happy birthday to u

Have a grt day xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:sigh::479:Am I the daftest??? got all prepared to face the dreaded wi after whimping out last week and went to another meeting my leader runs!!
went round and round the town and got totally lost!!!
So fed up with myself

Happy birthday Lauren! Hope you have a great day xx

Thanks girls for the birthday wishes!!!! I'm still gonna count today!!!! Don't want to completely fck my weight loss for the week over the head of it!!! But i may still have a few weeklies (even though i think i used half of them yesterday lol) woke up this morning with a tight chest, blocked nose, sore ears and throat!!! Just what i always wanted for my birthday lol!!! And i think i got about 5 hours sleep last night lol!!! Aw well!!!!

Mazie did you not get to the meeting then???? I have to go to another meeting on thursday as i won't get to my usual one in the evening!!! Hopefully i find it lol!!!!

Happy birthday Lauren !! dont worry about being 100% today cos I am going to do it for you !!

Happy birthday Laurenasha, hope you get spoilt rotten x

Aw thanks girls!!! I'm just about to start the ironing lol!! Was supposed to do it yesterday but took the boys to the park instead lol!!! How's everyones motivation today!!! xxxx

Am really chuffed to be in my 18's for my birthday!!! Hopefully be in a 16 for wedding in June!!! xxx

Happy Birthday Lauren! Xxxxxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

morning all... i lost 0.5lb this morning.. quite pleased a loss is still a loss lol.. xxxxxxx

well done lou!!! Have a really good week and hopefully you will have your stone next week xxxxx

Good on you Lou!

Not very motivated today:sigh:. Have 6pp left for the day, but have just finished my dinner of ww lasagne, homemade chips, salad and sppon coleslaw, it was delicious. Normally dont have dinner til 6 but will have sandwich or something around 8. Reckon Im full till then.

Congrats Lou! :)

And happy birthday, Lauren! Hope you're having a fab day!

Happy Birthday Lauren! I hope you have a great day xx

Well done lou and happy birthday lauren hope u have a great day.Ive been really good today ive made cupcakes and shortbread and i didnt even lick the bowl lol.Just hope i can keep my hands off them now they smell gorgeous :) x

Well girls hw was everyone's day ??? Well done Lou on ur lose keep it up girl...gud luck for anyone who has a wi soon ... I'm working full time so I can't go to my usual class on thurs morning...I'm going to a class 2morrow nite... I'm told u weigh heavier in the evening is that true??? Had some gud days and some bad days ... Still hope to hve a lose ( fingers crossed) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Birthday Laurenasha sorry I'm bit late :birthday: hope you had a lovely day x

Well done Lou xx

Good Luck to all who's got weigh day tomorrow xx

Well hello ladies!! I am back from the dark side!!! My ass has a bruise the size of africa from when i fell of the wagon!!! Lol!!! All was going well 2 scotch eggs for lunch 18pp and a joker ice lollie 3pp!! so 21/34pp!!!

Then my mum phoned and said she was having a bbq for my birthday!! Had a burger ?pp 1 sausage ?pp and 2 chicken squers ?pp and 3 1/2 jumbo bottles of wkd lmao!!! So i know i'm well over my weeklies lmao!!! but ah well had a really great birthday!! Think I'm gonna go shopping tomorrow for a new top for sunday night!!!

Yes Yass i think you do weigh more in the evening!! But only because you have ate breakfast, lunch and maybe dinner!!! But don't worry about it!!! If you have a gain or a sts, you know it will balance itself out the next week!!! Just think of it as your first week there again!!! Hopefully you'll be ok!!! For the same reason i am still hoping to have a loss on thursday!!! (am going to a morning class instead of an evening one because i am working on thursday evening!!!) so fingers crossed i will still be ok after using 100+ weeklies lmao!!!

Back