ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Fingers crossed for u as well Lauren ... and ur birthday is once a year and u gt to enjoy it...... for anyone else gud luck for wi

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lauren i think when you fell off i decided to join you.. i was celebrating your birthday in spririt at pizza hut !!!lol OMG i jumped on the scaled this morning and already have a 3lb gain !!! i ate yesterday like my life depended on it... then started watching supersize v's superskinny which always makes me hungry LOL oops i;ve got alot of work to do this week to get it back ! on a positive note as my brother is over from sat for a week and i have already had a blow out i'll HAVE to rein it in if i want my dress to look nice next week !good luck everyone who has weigh in's and BTW my whole body still hurts from the 5 mins biggest looser workout !! what's that all about !! off to work i go where i'll ask my colleagues to tie me to my chair so i can't eat !

Aw i had the worst sleep last night!! Blocked nose, twisting and turning!!!! ugh!!!! My belly feels abit sore today!!! Didn't think i went to over with the food!!! But the alcohol finished me off!!! Wish i'd stuck to bacardi breezers!!!! Jus 24 hours to WI!!! Gonna be 110% till then, but i say what damage is done, can't be undone at this point!!! I have soup in the freezer so might lift a few out for today!!!!

Aw Lou!!! It's only wednesday!!! You don't get WI for another week!!! So if you work your butt of from now till then I'm sure you'll get it off!!!! How's everyone else getting on??? xxxx

Gained 0.5 today! :( boooo! Was a bit naughty over the weekend and due my TOTM any day now but half a pound isnt bad - could just be a poo really couldnt it hahaha!

In good news though, my waist is 2" less, bust is 1" less, arms is half an inch less, thighs are about 1cm bigger (?) calves are the same...

Started off today 100% - had a fruit salad with yoghurt for lunch - didnt wake up early enough for breakfast!

Lauren did you have a good birthday?

Well done Lou on a loss for you this week!

Haven't had time to read through all the posts I missed over the weekend yet but I will do at some point so I'm sorry if I missed anyone elses news.

Gained 0.5 today! :( boooo! Was a bit naughty over the weekend and due my TOTM any day now but half a pound isnt bad - could just be a poo really couldnt it hahaha!

In good news though, my waist is 2" less, bust is 1" less, arms is half an inch less, thighs are about 1cm bigger (?) calves are the same...

Started off today 100% - had a fruit salad with yoghurt for lunch - didnt wake up early enough for breakfast!

Lauren did you have a good birthday?

Well done Lou on a loss for you this week!

Haven't had time to read through all the posts I missed over the weekend yet but I will do at some point so I'm sorry if I missed anyone elses news.

LMAO Love it... it could just be a poo ! lol.. yes hun it most probably is xxxx

Aw sherry, I had the best birthday EVER!!! think i'm on a bit of a downer now though after it lol!!!

We took the boys to the country park in the afternoon and had a lovely few hours walking and playing on the grass, then my mum had a bbq (was a bit naughty then) and had a few drinks (was really naughty then lol) and the OH brother and wife came down last night and we had a right good catch up, laugh and yet again a few more drinks!!! But hey it was my birthday!!!!

I'm still optimistic for a loss tomorrow morning (just praying it isn't false hope lmao) so far i've only had 1 coffee and a bannana, and some sugar free squash juice today (it is soooo hot today i don't even really feel like eating) gonna get a sandwich and soup shortly before work (am on till 12 :() Roll on tomorrow!!!! Lets see what it brings!!!! xxxx

Laurenasha - Hope your ass isnt too sore when you fell off the wagon, but hey it was your birthday and well justified I think.
Wildtrapeze - Wouldnt worry bout .5 gain, Im sure the loo dept will sort that one for ya.
My wi is this evening, weighed myself this morn, before brekkie and am -3lb but will weigh again before I head for my official wi. Have been bold the last couple of nights, oh was out and I ate everything around me out of boredom. So any sort of loss and I will be happy (or a sts even). Very little walking done this week too, hard to get it done when kids are on mid term.
Will let ye know how wi in goes later girls, fingers x for me

Good luck Bindi & Lauren! :)

Sherry, get some Bran Flakes in you! lol.

Im still sticking to the 18 points after my gluttonous weekend and I'm bloody STARVING! I hate being at someone else's house for lunch, with their thick bread, full-fat cheese and butter! Could've had an extra point or two for something nice if I'd had the cheese on toast at home! Ah well, roll on dinner time, eh!

Good luck bindi!!! Everythings crossed for you!!! Will check back in after work to find out how you got on!!!

SO HUNGRY!! I could murder some toast, or some cereal! But gonna stay strong!!

Am delighted to report that Im down 2.5lb tonight. Thrilled is an understatement!

Stay strong erin! Look at skinny clothes online for support!
Well done bindi!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Well doen Bindi-afraid to say my day has been mixed-the good news is that i bought some cropped jeans from Asda-SIZE 16!!! yay me !! the bad news is that we have foudn out that mum's wedding ring has 'disappeared' somewhere between the ward she was on and the undertakers !! It has knocked me for 6, thought it was an urban myth that these things happened but alas No !! Have a bottle of Merlot and am intending to comfort myself with it !! It's not the value, it's the fact that she WANTED me to have it and pass it on to my girls in time !!

Hiya girls ... Erin u can do it girl..... Bindi well done for ur los 2.5 really happy for u... O mommyb I'm sorry to hear that ... Hopefully it will turn up ... Will say a wee pray for u ... Keep the faith girl.... As for me I gained 3lb ... Can't believe it ... Why o why do hve a mental block ... It's like when I get dwn to my 15s I start to eat all round me to go up to the 16s..I'm soo mad wth myself that I ate a curry plus and Easter egg (big one) and 2 creme eggs...that's my rage done wth .. Frm 2morrow I'm going do 18 Pts r is it 19 Pts instead of my 33 ... wish me gud luck girls xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snap Bindi! I also had a 2.5 loss today... roll on next week!

Erin... get some fruit in ya.... no toast! Empty pp!

Lauren - Glad you had a nice birthday! Dont feel bad about being naughty.... you only have one birthday and you should enjoy it!

wildtrapeeze - On to next week hun! Could very well be a poo :p

Hi to everyone else!

I had a 2.5 loss today! Feeling awesome. Also walked for hours today and yesterday as the weather is great in Paris. Am trying so hard to stay on course this week and not use too many weeklies.... i think i can do it as the weather is hot and i dont tend to eat too much.

Im pretty sure it was just a poo lol!

Was a bit naughty tonight, had about 2tbsp of Nutella, but counteracted the lardness by cycling my backside off on the exercise trike for half an hour, did just over 10 miles in half an hour, it almost killed me - had a Bridget Jones moment getting off the bike haha!

Im back to calorie counting for a bit, however... I'm thinking that my May challenge is going to be going VEGAN for the month. I've no idea if I'll be able to do it. I'll literally be living on parsley for a month.... lol. It's going to be a challenge, and ALOT of home cooked meals but if I can do it for a month then I can do it for life which is something ive always wanted to do.
I've got a wedding to go to in September, one of my OH old university mates. Last time I saw them (and first time I met them) I got stupidly drunk, talked crap, and puked over their duvet. Would be nice to see them again as a lady in a pretty dress not a lout in a tracksuit, hey lol.

Anyone else setting themselves a challenge for May?

Congrats Bindi!

MommyB, I'm so sorry, that must be a horrible thing to have to deal with, I really hope the ring turns up for you.

Everyone else, thanks for the support, but I didn't have anything!

Sherry, going vegan for a month is a cool challenge, I'd love to do it, but don't think I could survive without (free-range!) eggs & dairy. I wish you luck though! No May challenge for me except sticking to a diet and sorting out my self-destructive streak!!

Hi can I be ur friend I have 6/7stone to lose:(, but it is coming off this time.
I love salad, I know sad eh! but I always make it with lett, tom, cucumber and add grapes, orange or apple and olives in brine to it to flavour it up and it is fab.
I find 4pm hard as this is the time I get in from work and could easily eat everything in the house. do you feel like this?

Hello All! I am new to pro points too so would be good to exchange tips etc :) I only joined today and have been very hectic and have yet to read the books!

Hey Lanky and Sarah Jane!!! I love PP, i have been on it for 9 weeks now and have already lost 2 stone!!! I love that you can eat ANYTHING IN MODERATION, as long as it's counted for!!!! You are welcome to Join the thread!!!

Where do i start with the rest of you lot lol!!! Congratulations Bindi!!!! 2.5lb is a great loss!!! Keep it up girl!!!!

MommyB that is terrible about the ring!! I really hope it turns up for you!!!!

Erin WELL DONE on staying strong!!! Bet you are proud of yourself for not giving in!!!!

Yass Oh dear on the gain, but comfort eating ISN'T Gonna help xxxx and the 18p is the OLD WW!!! Don't confuse it with the your daily 33PP!!! It's a completely different plan, you have no weeklies and fruit ISN'T 0pp!!!!

Gossipgirl!!! Congrats on your 2.5lb loss!!! That's great!!! Please tell me though, how you ended up in paris you lucky girl!!!!

Sherry I wouldn't worry about 2 tsp of nutella lol!!! How many pp is that anyway???

Back