ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Omg! 2 stone is awesome!!!!!! How much do u have to lose if u don't mind me asking... :) x

7 Stone when i first started Lanky!!! So 5 more to go!!! what about you huni??? It was very daunting at first when I got weighed and realized I had to lose so much!! I thought it was gonna be impossible!!! But now i'm on my way i think it's really gonna happen this time!!!! xxx

Well girls!!! I was 100% today after yesterdays birthday madness lol!!!

had a bannana and coffee for breakfast 1pp
lunch was soup 3pp
and a toastie 10pp

and for dinner i had a scotch egg 9pp, lettuce and onion 0pp mayo 6pp and beans 4pp!!! So in total i had 33/34pp today!!!!

Am feeling abit nervous about going to a new class tomorrow!!! But was thinking if i like the leader i might stay at that 1!!! Works only gonna get more busier now in the summer so i probably wont get to my normal class anyway!!! And i REALLY hate getting weighed in the evening!!! Have always said i would rather a morning class!!! So wish me luck for tomorrow lol xxxxx

Hey Lanky, welcome and good luck! :)

Erin - I'm not sure if I can do it, I've achieved so much so far (not just dieting but other things in my life too) so I've got heaps of enthusiasm that I can do it, but its not just cutting out eggs and dairy theres so much more - like no honey (bee's), some beauty products, even cornflakes because they use something from lambs wool in it - seriously makes you wonder doesnt it! Even things like leather - bye bye nice shoes, hello sweat enducing patent. Going to chuck out my nice skin tight leather pants :p haha
Its a MASSIVE life change, but one Im pretty optimistic about none the less.

Im off to bed peeps, up at 7am for a jog. Night all! xxx

Night sherry!!! And on the may challenge!!! Haven't decided what my goal Weight loss for the month will be yet!!! (Haven't made the april one yet) but i think before the end of May I would like to fit into a size 16 trousers!!! I don't know if that is acheivable in 6 weeks!!! But I would love to be a 16 by the hen weekend at the start of June!!! I think I'm gonna start looking online soon for a nice dress for the wedding!!!

At least 10 stone but probably nearer to 11! I will just take it a day at a time! Xx

Where do I start, I'm up north at my mums this wk so haven't caught up much

Well done too bindi and anyone else who's lost

Anyone who's gained jump straight back on the wagon, I think il gain today with mums cooking plus wi is in the evening here!

Mummyb I'm so sorry, these things do happen they lost my ex partners chain that was for my little boy too :-(

Sherry I put a tbsp of nutella as 4 points I normally have that every day somewhere so I feel like iv had my choc fix lol

Welcome to anyone new, this really is a great thread

Lanky that's the right way to think!!! I'm trying to concentrate on mini goals!!! Am just taking it by half stones and dress sizes!!!

Alona, Good luck with WI!!! Make sure and call back later to let us know how you got on!!!!!

I am shattered the day, took me till 3am to get to sleep and back up at 7am!!! My eyes are sticking out of my head this morning lol xxxx

Morning ladies xxx

wel done bindi and gossipgirlx that is fab hun xxxx

Good luck alona and laurenasha for your weighin's

Mommyb, thats horrible hun hope your ok and the hospital find it xxx

welcome girls and hi to anyone who i have missed lol.

hows everyone doing today?
my TOTM turned up last night which explained why i was circling the food cupboards and fridge like a demented idiot last night ! .. aw well can't complain if i have a gain.. onwards and upwards..

well i weighed myself and my scales are saying 1.5lb down!!! But am going to a new class so i don't have a clue what their scales are like!!!!

So fingers crossed, aw Lou my totm is due in the next couple of days too!!!! The joys of being a woman eh!!!! I still need to lose 4.5lb to reach my april challenge!!! And unless a miracle happens, I'm not gonna do it!!!

Good luck Alona

Thanks Laurenasha! I am aiming for my 5 % - 1 stone away first! Xx

Good Luck Laurenasha! Fingers crossed the new scales are friendly!

Hope everyone else is well!

Aww Lou - TOTM sucks! I don't have one as I'm on the implant and I reckon I'm just stuck in a permanent TOTM lol

Good luck to anyone with WI today! Xx

Just done W2D1 of C25K and I thought I died for a moment. But I did it!!!! Im well happy haha!

Is that cycle 25k? (I'm trying to suss the lingo out! Lol) - whatever it is well done ;) x

It's couch to 5k its a running program aims to get u from couch to running 3 miles in 8 weeks. Cycling 25k sounds good but I do that every so often anyway, without sounding big headed!
I do wonder sometimes why I'm not size ten already Haha!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Hehe :) u won't be far off if u get running :D how does it work? What are the goals? Does a treadmill count? :) xx

Lauren - I am married to a French man and he is from Paris. I do like it here most days but it's hell for my weight. So much yummy food!

Lou - Thanks Hun x

Will be back later... At work :)

Afternoon everyone good luck for whoever has a wi today well the last couple of days i have been good but still dont hold out much hope for my wi saturday we will have to see hope everyone has a good day :) x

2.5lb off for me this week!!!! am really pleased with that!!! 2stone 3lb now in total!!!! xxxx

Back