ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well done Mrs! That's awesome!!! Xx

Woop woop well done lauren :character00255::character00255::character00255: it's flying off ya !

Aw thanks girls!!! I really am chuffed to bits!!!! Met a girl in my meeting this morning who came up to me and said "are you Lauren? I didn't recognise you there! I had to look twice" Lmao, was a great feeling to realize that I look so different in just 9 weeks!!!! But at the same time was thinking I must have looked terrible to begin with!!!!

The leader of the class was handing out leaflets for ww esouce for £15 for 3 months!!! Do any of you girls have it???? Do you think it helps? And is it worth the money!!! I think any extra support and ideas help!!! But I think why should we pay??? slimming world gets online for free!!!!!

Oh and the new class was REALLY friendly!!! They had a far bigger shop than my ordinary class!!! loads of different bars, crisps books, calculators and things!!! Not sure what i'm working next Thursday yet, but was thinking of going back to the thursday morning class, or changing to a Tuesday morning class here in my own town!!! Really hate getting weighed in the evening, so will just see what i'm working next week!!!

Am just enjoying a polly pinapple ice-lollie 1pp, (Oh and already thinking of a chicken chow mein for tonight lol)

well done on your weight loss! Delighted your doing so well!
You have to treat yourself every wi night, i do that too!

How was your chow mein? ;) x

lauren can i ask how much do you pay per ww meeting?

I use esource but through my monthly pass, and it is 100% better than the slimming world, infact that was a reason i hates slimming world as i have always enjoyed using the online tools etc.. and find that it also fills in my time...

( do you want to have a peek at what it is like?? so you can decide if it is worth it? )

Lanky; Cool Running | The Couch-to-5K ® Running Plan thats the schedule. It basically combines jogging with walking and its a gradual process. It costs nothing too which is good :) You can do it on a treadmill thats fine :)

Well done Laurenasha thats brilliant!

Got that pesky totm just now, which strangely and for once in my entire LIFE I'm actually quite pleased about because a)its almost a week late and I was cacking myself that I was up the duff and b) it means that im about 2lb heavier than normal :D

Going to be making red lentil sloppy joes for dinner. Ive been searching everywhere for red lentil recipes and all that was coming up was Dahl Lentils or Lentil Soup, and if you see them it basically looks like someone took a sh*t in a bowl and served it up with a bit of chopped basil. Yuk!!

I'm excited about this, but I'm not sure that I should be haha!

buff i'm not getting my chow mein till after i get home from work at 9!! cause i really want to sit and enjoy it!!

Lou I pay £5.95 a week and just paid the £15 for 3 months of esource!!! You can get smart save here 6 weeks for the price of 5 or 12 weeks for the price of 10 but haven't heard of the monthly pass!!!

I paid it Lou, but haven't got a chance to look round it properly!! How do you do your weight chart and track on it??? xxxx

Just worked out that to get down to 11st by my holiday in August I need to lose 2lb a week, in my head I could see myself wearing a nice little bikini - clearly not going to happen! 2lb a week is the high end of the scale to lose a week! Still, I'll give a go! This vegan diet better bloody work! I've got my eye on a lovely number in La Senza!

buff i'm not getting my chow mein till after i get home from work at 9!! cause i really want to sit and enjoy it!!

Lou I pay £5.95 a week and just paid the £15 for 3 months of esource!!! You can get smart save here 6 weeks for the price of 5 or 12 weeks for the price of 10 but haven't heard of the monthly pass!!!

I paid it Lou, but haven't got a chance to look round it properly!! How do you do your weight chart and track on it??? xxxx

very strange ask about monthly pass or have a look online about it is £13.00 for first month then £19.00 a month after, it includes your meeting charge and all online stuff. works out better for me as if i miss a class then i dont have to pay twice as i have already paid IYKWIM..

your e source will start from now. you add your foods, new recipies, new meals and enter your weekly weighin it gives you tips, there is a forum (dont leave us tho!! ) and loads more.. defo worth the money i think... and very easy to use.. xx

Mmmm chow mein !!

happy easter everyone ! :17729:

Hi all,
Laurenasha - Brilliant weight loss hun, you are doing fantastic!
Sorry havent really had time to read thru all the posts, hope everyone is doing well. Welcome to any new posters.
AM out for a meal tonight to my fav restaurant and so far today Ive used up 0pp....Im soo proud of myself, jsut had fruit for brekkie, loadsa water and then made yummy 0pp soup (carrots, onions, cauliflower, cayenne & black pepper) so have been tucking into that all day, so loads pp for tonight.
WOnt be back on pc til tomorrow so Laurenasha enjoy your chow mein pet, you deserve it. Will catch up on everyones progress tomorrow. Enjoy the sunshine everyone

Sounds like a very positive day :) I'm looking forward to a mini twister after my tea lol! Feeling hungry on day 1 but I kno I have to get used to smaller portions!! Plus I need to work on my fussy eating!!

If u get a monthly pass for 12.95 (first month) and 19.99 after u get free esource and unlimited meetings :) getting mine next week and already subscribed to msg :D xx

Got confused there and didn't see all the other posts! Wow 0pp is awesome! One day I will like fruit n veg but I'm taking it one day at a time :) hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Sounds like dif places do did membership options! Heading home soon for long weekend so will be on here all the time x

Mmmmm. Most delicious & low point dinner ever! Quorn meatballs (1.5 points), spicy bolognese sauce (1 point) & spaghetti (2 points)! I haven't had that meal since I became a veggie about 3 years ago! :D

Well i had ww chips and a couple of chicken strips followed by 2 ww chocolate eclairs and ive still got 3 points left .My neighbour popped round with eggs for the kids and the o/h and she brought me flowers so im happy with that :)x

Sounds fab! Homemade sauce and meatballs? X

That's nice (flowers)! What kind of chicken strips? X

I'm hungry - i thought to myself I'll make a small dinner........ I should have loaded up on veg but i had too big of a lunch and now im peckish ;( HELP!

How many points do you have left?

Hi lanky yh was well happy with the flowers coz i normally have to buy them myself lol and they were just little breaded chicken strips from iceland x

Back