ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

gobsmacked

Finally plucked up courage to wi tonight having whimped out last week and managed to lose 3lbs !! a real cheering up sort of feeling:bliss::happy096:

Congrats Mazie that's fantastic!!! If you hadn't of went to WI you would have ended up going of the rails thinking you'd done worse than you had!!!!

Yum yum chinese is on its way!!!! xxxxx

Well done Maizie!!!! Thats brilliant!

God I cant remember the last time my OH bought me flowers, but I cant knock him - he has recently bought me my own copy of Modern Warfare 2 and a years subscription to XBOX Live. What more could a girl want :p

Erin - Sainsburys do their own Meatfree Meatballs and they have a delicious BBQ flavour to them, and their bigger than Quorns version :p

Lentil sloppy joes were...alright. Still got 3/4 of a packet of lentils left. No idea what I'm going to do - if anyone has any idea's please let me know!!

Feeling horribly bloated :( damn totm!!! All I want to wear is leggings and baggy t-shirts for the next 3 days!!

evening all, really well done Lauren, a great loss after your birthday.

Wildtrapeze-are you veggie ? I have a sausage and lentil recipe but could be made with veggie sausages I'm sure.

I managed to STS this week which to be honest is a more than fair result after a chinese takeaway, BBQ, pub lunch and wine most nights !! really must try harder-have vowed to loose this week even if it's only half a pound !!

Lou I am really confused with the ww esource!!! I'm trying to figure out how to track online and do my charts and stuff but everytime it says about signing up for esource!!! But i've already paid!!!!

Is there anyway if i gave you my user name and password you could check i have it going properly????

It sucks when u r more hungry coz u try to fill up for lunch! My body is just getting used to this hunger thing!

Tracyjane - how many points was chicken strips n WW chips? Sounds yummy n handy!

Mazie - well done that's fab!

Laurenasha - hope the Chinese was yummy!! - sorry I can't help with esource - not used it this time around :(

Wildtrapeze - are the meatballs many points - they sound yummy! Sure leggings n baggy t-shirts will look fine! Hope u feel better

MommyB - sound like a yummy week of food - STS is good result :D

Good luck to all for the week ahead xx

Hi all well I sts lastnight which was good seeing as I'm at my mums, and I'm keeping myself happy with the thought that I probably would have lost if I'd got weighed in the morning:)

Laurenasha did you get given a card with a code on? If you did you have to type that in to show you've payed for it.
Here you get it automatically with the monthly pass but u have to use a code first time.

Lou I am really confused with the ww esource!!! I'm trying to figure out how to track online and do my charts and stuff but everytime it says about signing up for esource!!! But i've already paid!!!!

Is there anyway if i gave you my user name and password you could check i have it going properly????

course hun send me a message with the details and i'll have a peek.. you should just click the points track option and another screen opens with the points and weight tracker? xx

Morning Girls nd a very Happy Easter:bestwishes:

Well done to all who had Great weight losses xx

Don't worry too much for the small gains xx jump back on xx after all it's chocie time xx

Hav'nt been to class this week so not tracking !!! Expecting big gain for me next week :(

Morning ladies, hope all is well! :)

Mommyb - I'm veggie but preparing to go vegan so everything I'm eating at the moment is as vegan as possible. I can get vegan sausages for the recipe so if u wouldn't mind sharing that would be lovely!

Lanky - I worked out the meatballs were 1pp each, but since calculating that we've been told that multiple items have different pp values. E.g. 1 slice of bread is 2pp but 2 slices is 5pp!

Alb - no worries him, just try to be as good as u can now (easter eggs allowing lol) & go to meeting next time.

Got on the scales this morning & im back down to 191lb but on totm so I'm hoping to get my 1st stone loss Tuesday! Fingers X

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Morning :)

Alona - STS is good :) and hopefully u will get a nice loss next week :)

Alb - Happy Easter to u too!! What day do u WI? How many yummy eggs have u got? I'm sure it won't be as bad as u expect :) just get bk to it when u can :D

Wildtrapeze - well done for getting bk down to 191 and good luck for your stone! I'm very confused now about multiple items being more PP :(

Hope u are all having a sunny, happy, family good Friday :D xx

Morning girls!!! Well i'm feel terrible after my chinese last night!!! Think i ate way to much which has made an impact on my stomach!!!!! Happy easter!!! This is just the start of 1 lonnngggggg weekend!!!! I'm gonna try and be 100% all weekend as i'm working anyway!!! Except for Sunday evening when we are going to a party at the OH's brothers!!! But I think I'm gonna drive anyway!!!!

I have to go to the morning WI next week again as I'm working in the evening again!!!! And I can't go to the one in my town on Tuesday morning as it will be shut for the Bank Holidays!!!! But ah well, I'm hoping it will mean I will have a good weight loss again, and hopefully smash my april challenge!!! Only 2lb to go for 10lb in April!!!!

Lanky you shouldn't be so hungry on Pro Points!!! Yes there is an adjustment when your changing from bad to more healthy foods!!!! But if you use your pro points wisely you shouldn't be sooo hungry!!!!! How many dailys do you get if you don't mind me asking????

Alona you probably would have lost if you had got weighed at your usual morning class!!! Just use that as your motivation to keep going this week and you will see the benefits next week!!!! And we don't get monthly pass in northern ireland!!! I paid for esource but i can't seem to figure out how to work it!!!! (which is shocking as i'm usually good with stuff like that)

Alb don't use it as an excuse to be bad!!! If you start being good now you could undo what ever damage you think you've done this week, and it might not be as bad as you think!!!! xxxxxx

Morning Laurenasha - did u count ur Chinese? If so then not to worry :) was it tasty? I am on 44 and I kno that is more that most.. I didn't have much food in so I'm going to be planning meals and working out low PP things :) might make yummy soup (now that bread isn't too restricted like on SW!) I'm nit hungry today and wasn't last night after tea ... Was just between lunch and tea and a little bit in morning! But I will get more filling Brekkies/ lunches in ;)

What's this about two pieces of bread being 5pp?! Confused! Xx

Lanky some things are 2pp each or 5pp for 2!!! Or somethings could be 1pp for 1 or 2pp for 3!!!

It's because there are no 1/2 points anymore!!! so the best thing to do is to calculate everything on it's own!!! or if your having mulitple calculate the Nutrional value of the two together!!! ra2ther than saying 1 is 2pp so 2 would be 4pp!!! when it really is 5pp!!! it's abit confusing at times, but it doesn't happen with everything, just the odd things!!!! Hope this helps!!! i started on 39 dailys lanky and am now down to 34!!! i thought it would be really hard as the points were dropping but because you only lose 1pp at a time it didn't made to big of a difference!!!

Oh and as for esource, i paid with paypal!!! and i checked there and it doesn't seem to have took the money out of my account yet!!! so that's probably the reason its not working right!!!!

Ok I will start to do that for anything im having two of... :s lol x

It is a bit confusing but you'll get used to it, before you know it you wont even need to calculate things you'll just remember lol.

Thanks :) that means I probably went over year with my bread! I will go bk and recalculate to check xx

Lanky i wouldn't worry about it!!! i was countin the bread as 2 each for weeks and was still losing!!!!

Has anyone heard of a work out dvd called Insanity??? I downloaded it and it looks like the workout dvd to put anyother work out dvd to shame!!!! Think I'm gonna give it ago!!! It's a 60 day workout!!! And the results of it are unbelievable!!! If you can download, get this even just to watch!!! It is mad!!!!

Sounds interesting!!! X

Back