ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Getting annoyed at YouTube :( DVDs r quite expensive... Where did u download? X

i seen it on teleshopping last night!!! there is like 10 dvds with it!!! it's 125 to buy but i downloaded the fitness test and another one to watch!!! Think i might start giving it ago next week!!!!

Its for those who want to get fit!!! You should see the abs and the waistline change on the people who did it!!! The man says as long as you don't press pause you will get fit!!! Whether you do 10, or 40 reps!!! it gives you a fitness test that you take on day 1!!! And then you do the same test on day 60 to compare!!! First 30 days you do 30 minutes and the second set of 30 days its 45 minutes!!!! Gonna download the next couple now!!!!

Sounds good :) eBay has some cheap versions! X

Hi everyone hope u are all enjoying the sun lanky the chicken strips and ww chips worked out at 11 points and u could always put some salad with it ,i dunno if u have tried butternut squash chips but they are lovely and 0 points.All my o/h and youngest have done all day is eat its so not fair but ive got weigh in tomorrow so im making sure im gonna be good :)xx

Good luck for tomorrow's WI xx

Just had some chocolate poptarts, yum! Soooooo worth the 7 points!

Not had those for years.... Hmmmmm xx

Oh wow, poptarts! Mmmm!

Just picked up a chocolate bar, went upstairs, thought about it long & hard and put it back. Have a cup of green tea instead lol

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

well done wildtrapeze! Thats will power at its highest form - when it comes to choccy! HAH!

Awesome will power!!! X

aw i'm just home from work!!! I had half a fish at work 9pp, beans 2pp, lett and onion 0pp, mayo 4pp for lunch so 15pp!!!! and 2pp before work so 17pp all day!!! I have 17pp left!!! And i really want something BAD!!!! was thinking of having a chow mein with gravy!!! for 15pp!!! but feel like i shouldn't because i had a chinese last night!!!! Feel like it's gonna be one of them nights where i wanna be bad!!! Anyone any idea what i should do????

Have your chow mein and be done with it, otherwise you might just keep snacking and snacking and going over pp. ENjoy x

i ordered a chicken fried rice, chips and curry!!! ooops!!! why do i do it to myself!!! Not gonna worry about it though, just gonna have it and then work my butt off the rest of the week!!!! hope everyone has a nice friday night!!!!

I don't know why u worry Lauren lol, you lose every week anyway! X

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Just no more weeklies n u will be fine (hopefully) x

I know sherry but one of these days it's gonna come back and bite me on the bum!!! Will just have to work really hard from here on in!!! Jus lost my motivation today!!!! Yeah lanky i'm sure i'll be fine!!!!

U will be fine lovely :) x

Enjoy Laurenasha, sounds yum.

It's not till weds! At my friends on just dance! Really enjoying it! Bought it hehe :) x

Back