ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I'm feeling so positive today :) really happy for the first time in a long time! I actually think I can do it! I kno it's only day 2 but this feeling is amazing after 3 years of being stuck in a rut! I kno with u guys I can do it :) thanks for all your support xx

Glad your feeling so possitive lanky!!!! I need to get my head back into it properly!!! I've been great the last two days, but then the evening comes and i let myself down!!! Its such good weather atm!!! Really need to start buying more fruit in for snacks!!! I don't think i'm eating enough during the day, so by the time it gets to the evening i'm craving all the wrong stuff (plus my totm is due)

I'm working this morning!!! god i hate mornings, I always jump out of the bed like i've slept in when the alarm goes off!!! Only good thing is i'm finished at 2 in the afternoon!!! Gonna try and keep myself busy today and wash the car and do some housework when i get home!!! well at least thats the intentions now lol!!!

Oh and I'm gonna try and start drinking my green tea again this week!!! And eat a breakfast!!! Have been skipping it the last couple of weeks!!!

:O. Lauren! Could kick your backside for skipping brekkie! It's the best meal of the day to kick start ur metabolism!

Lanky I know that feeling. When you just KNOW that your going to fo it this time. I don't think id have come this far without this thread. I've a lot to be thankful for!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Morning ladies well ive had my weigh in and ive lost a pound again but im happy with that considering i had 3 really bad days and i also havent been to work so been sitting on my bum alot.I think a chinese might be in order for tonight and i also go back to work tuesday so hopefully will work it off,and this thread is a life saver u guys are brill :) x

Well done Traceyjane!!

I'm sitting in my garden today, getting about 300 x the recommended daily dosage of Vitamin D :D My old Roller Derby team is playing their first match today, gutted I cant go :( tickets are too expensive for my poor purse.

Got me some vegan butter and milk today so going to make some breakfast banana muffins. Apparantly they are fat free! Hopefully they'll come out nice...being a vegan might not be so bad after all!

Morning ;)

Laurenasha - no wonder u are hungry if u miss brekkie! Def get some nice snacks in for when ur peckish :) u are my inspiration :D hope work is ok and that it's sunny when u finish

Wildtrapeze - We will do it this time :D

Tracyjane - another pound in the right direction is fabulous :) xxx

Wildtrapeze - muffins sound yummy! Hope u have a lovely day x

Went for spiced carrot muffins instead because my banana's werent ripe enough to cook with yet. They're in the oven now and rising nicely, will post a picture later if they come out nice lol.

Have a nice day too x x x

They came out ok, all the flavour was there - they taste delicious but re more batter-like that muffin like. Will make a great pre-jog eat though and I think are practically fat free. Good times :)
Making some more spicey tomato and butternut squash soup now from a recipe you posted back on page 3 I think. Love it :)

Sounds fab :) xx

Yeah I'm struggling with learning the new points too but was actually delighted today as bought the w/w sausages and rashers and had a proper fry (grilled obviously) with eggs, mushrooms, peppers and onions and couldnt believe how low it was. I did however get tricked by the rashers and sausages because the pack says 1 point but then a friend told me two of either is actually 3 points so i had underpointed. BUT IT WAS STILL DELICIOUS! I didnt feel like I was on a diet at all! In fact I'm still full.

I'm still really confused by this multiple being extra! :( do I have to check everything? Is WW thick bread 2 for 5?

I'm gonna sit with my calc this aft and check stuff! Xx

Well ive had a lush salad lettuce,new potatoes,cucumber,radishes,beetroot,a boiled eggcheese and low fat coleslaw and it was yummy.But i have made a bannofee pie for tonight dread to think how many points are in it x

Well girls i am just back from work!! had a bannana before work (was my attempt at a breakfast) then for a proper breakfast i had 2 bacon 2pp, beans 2pp, egg 2pp, and lots of tomatoe!!! Then for lunch i had a scotch egg 9pp, beans 2pp, mayo 2pp, and lettuce and onion!!! So have ate well today!!! and i even had 3 cups of green tea :)!!! going to primark now to see if i can get a nice top for tomor night (am budgeting) will catch up properly on all your post when i get back!!!!

oh lanky is unbelievable to hear that I am an inspiration lmao xxxxx

Lanky - I'm not sure about WW bread, I did do WW PP but it didnt work for me so I stopped and I do calorie counting now but carried on with this thread cos its really good :) By the time counting multiple items came about I'd already stopped doing PP so I don't know too much about it, sorry. Best thing to do is go through things you regularly eat like bread or laughing cow cheese etc (things you eat in multiples) just so you can get an idea.

My brother and his bubba come round today and they bought McFlurrys - creme egg ones! I declined mine, despite everyone eating them in front of me, put it in the freezer and left it. If my 5 month old nephew werent there to distract me I dont know what I'd of done lol I probably would have scoffed the whole thing!

Got soup with bread tonight for dinner and maybe something for afters if I've got enough calories left over. I made them spicy carrot muffins earlier but had 3 for my lunch and although they are almost fat free and full of nutrients their still almost 200cal each - didnt realise that until I had 3 in my belly! So its not left much for dinner :( I keep thinking about the mcflurry in the freezer but I'm going to leave it, its not worth it. Hopefully I'll get my 1 stone loss on Tuesday which will be a much better feeling than any McFlurry could ever give!!

Feeling a bit down aswel, dont like to talk about feeling down because theres not much to be said! But its probably hormones in addition to the fact its yet another saturday night that I'm stuck inside for!!

Aww, Sherry, chin up! Yes, ignoring that evil McFlurry will get you closer to your stone! Wash it down the sink, or give it to someone else and get rid of it if it's tempting you. How about a big salad with something Quornish with sweet chilli dressing? That should be low cals. Maybe go and sit outside with a book and soak up some rays and try and forget about being stuck in and use it for relaxation/you time. :)

Yeah your right Erin, thanks :) just needed some pick me up words!
Going to relax in the garden this evening, got the house to myself too :)

Hows your dieting going Erin??

No probs, I know myself how very easy it is to waver! Have spent the week trying to squish out the temptation to cheat.. on myself! lol. But a sneaky peak at the scales suggests the 18 points have worked this week & I'm just gonna weigh myself in for the week tomorrow morning as my sister is having a buffet for Easter tomorrow with veggie quiche and cupcakes (damn her!), so I'll probably have a bit of both without worrying! Going back to 22 points this week coming, although I am going to visit friends during the week for a few days and it's going to be hard to stay within points and resist alcohol, but I'll try my best! Can't wait to weigh myself tomorrow!

Hey girls i'm also feeling abit low tonight!!! totm arrived this morning (which i was expecting, think thats the reason i have been so bad the last few nights) problem is now, yet again after being good all day i am thinking of munching!!! had a chinese on thursday night, friday night and now i'm tempted by about 10 easter eggs sitting in my kitchen!!! Think i'm gonna have 1!!!!!

Back