ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Laurenasha,
STEP AWAY FROM THE EASTER EGG!......
Can I make a suggestion to you....you are eating scotch eggs at 9pp for 1, now I have never eaten them but have seen them and it seems like a lot of points for one little item, maybe eat something else instead of it for 4-5pp, then that will leave room for a decent snack later on. To me 9pp is a lot for 1 lickle egg and it is so small. Think of all the things you can have for 9pp instead.
Wildtrapeze, your muffins sound yummy and you sound very dedicated this week, well done.
ErinW congrats that the 18 points have paid off for you.
Lanky/Goodbye belly I know its confusing about the pp when you are eating multiples. Cant answer about the ww bread, I dont buy it, but the ww sausages are 1pp=1, 3pp=2 or you can have 4pp=3. You are as well off working out pp in 1 of the item then 2, then 3, sometimes it works out better to have 3 instead of 2 iykwim.
My week going ok so far, was out for meal on thur night but had small caesar sald for starters without the parmesan on top and didnt eat the croutons, then baked chicken fillet with 0pp veg, and tinchy bit of pepper sauce but then had apple pie and 1 scoop ice cream. Pie was the thin pastry kind, havent a clue how to point it but I had loads of points left for the day, filled up on 0pp soup. Went over into weeklies but I wouldnt say by much. Did ok yday then today we had bbq but I made chicken skewers for myself with 4pp of chicken and mushrooms onions and peppers, made the chicken stretch to 4 skewers so had a huge plate of food then just had 50g baby potatoes, was yummy. Have 5pp left for today but might leave them (to try compensate for goign over thur night, coupled with the fact Im not hungry).
Am weighing in Tues morn this week instead of Wed evening as we are going off on a mid week family break and think if I dont weigh in before I go, I might go off the rails. So will have to see how that goes.
Hope everyone enjoyed the sun today

:superwoman::clap::bliss::girlpower:enjoying every morsal
Wow Bindi -just read your stats very very very impressive

Thanks Mazie, hoping for 2lb loss this week for 2 stone!

I bite the top of and then lick the centre lmao!!!

Bindi i know you are going to get your 2 stone this week!!! i really think you've got it xxx

I am feeling really proud of myself!!! I didn't eat any more!!! Yes I am 3pp over, but hey it could have been 26pp over if i had continued to eat the 2 cream eggs and the chocolate egg shell!!! so it is sort of an acheivement!!!

I really hope i feel better tomorrow (probably just hormonal with the totm) but the way I am feeling with myself the last few days is like i'm fighting a losing battle!!! dear lord please help me!!! i want to be skinny, i want to be skinny!!!!

I bought 2 new tops and a dress in primark today! gonna try and use that as motivation (if that can even help me now :()

Hello all :) Had a very hectic day since I last posted... hypnotist, dentist, food shop, lecture off dad :( then spent all evening with my marker pen pp-ing all my food (so I can never say I didn't know the value!) - I even double-checked most things for whether multiples are more or less pp... :)

I had a bit of a strop earlier coz my food shop cost me a fortune (first ww shop and only shopping for one) and then when packing it into the car a bird poo-ed all over me (and I was alone so couldn't get the bits on the back - lol - can laugh now but was not amused!) then when my dad was lecturing a just burst into tears.. one of those days... And for the first time in a long time I didn't reach for the food so feeling quite proud of myself!

Sounds like we all had a bit of a down day but that we stayed pretty much in check .. WE ROCK! :) Hope you are all ok lovelies!

Happy Easter all and enjoy any eggs u decide to have (I thought I had got away with just a malteser bunny and the mini eggs I ate before joining but my lil sis got me one - don't worry the marker pen has already been used :))

Sorry for the waffle!! xxxxx

:sigh:Lanky -can soooo sympathise dentist is horrid at least after I went didn't want to eat,would give a 'whole cream egg' to be your weight!!!!:eek:

5 lbs lost, guys!!! :D :D :D

10% got, over 1/4 of the way to goal & into the 100s!!

Last edited:
Erin that is frigging FANTASTIC!!!! I am so pleased for you!!!! 10% is an amazing achievement!!!! sorry if i got this wrong but it's your 1 1/2 too isn't it!!! Just 3lb's more till 2 stone!!!!! and under 200lbs, i can't wait to achieve that!!!!! You go girl!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!!!

Well today is another day!!!! and another set of daily's!!! I weighed myself this morning and i've sts after my binge on saturday night!!!! So i guess I can't really complain!!! I really need to get my head back into it again!!!!

Working today at 12 till 7!!! And then heading to a party at the OH's brothers tonight!!!! Am hoping it wont be as bad as i'm expecting and I'll be able to behave myself tonight!!!! (here's hoping)

just ate a small bannana!!! i know it's not a proper breakfast but at least it's something to start my metabolism!!!!

AHHH! WELL DONE ERIN! I am so bloody chuffed for u after having such a slow few weeks!

Went for my jog this morning and did really well, only had 1 minute break between runs instead of 2 mins! I'll be ready for 5K in no time!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

well done Erin !!!

Happy easter everyone (she says biting into her thornons white chocolate sheep)

Wildtrapeze I will look up the saisage and lentil recipe for you !

well done erin ! that is fab hun xxxxxxxhope everyone is having a nice easter.. xxxx

Happy Easter everyone, well iv really spoiled it for myself! This barbecue weather needs to go away. I havent been eatin any bread with it tho so that's gotta do me some good surely

Mazie6 - no need for the cream egg u will get there :) I can see how u weigh on my phone (if its there) but u will get there :D

Laurenasha - banana is a good start to the day :) hope u enjoy the party :) and Happy Easter

Erin - well done that is fabulous!!!!!

Wildtrapeze - well done on the run! That's ace!

MommyB - sheep sounds yummy!!!

Alona - not having bread is good :) I'm sure the damage won't be too bad :D what u up to today?

Hope u all have a lovely day xx

Happy easter everyone and a big well done erin that is blooming fantastic and i know what u mean alona about barbecues we are having 1 today and tomorrow :) have a great day everyone xx

I came back home to Leicester yesterday after a wk up in gateshead at my mums so it's been nice spending time with my fiancé again before he starts work at 3.30 :-(
The only problem with not seeing each other for a wk is we ate lots last night and today and drank way to much!
Gotta be completely good from now till Thursday

Hi Tracyjane - enjoy ur BBQ :)

Alona - u can do it :) xx

Back