ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks everyone! :) Feel a bit guilty now cos I have since had a slice of homemade quiche, potato salad, strawberry pavlova and two mini eggs cake bars!! Gonna have a chow mein for dinner and call it a day, hopefully I won't have done too much damage. :S

Erin - you deserve all that for such a fab loss! :) xx

hi everyone, sorry been a bit quiet have been catching up with my family over from france... aw my new nephew is amazing defo getting me broody lol..

also i'm going to have to miss weigh in this week and we are all out for thr day on tuesday before i am back at work . aw well with give me a week to try and get it back to a sts... i daren't get on the scales !! LOL oops

Sounds like fun Lou :) u can do it x

Aww my nephew makes me broody too but I'm quite glad to hand him back! I'm only interested when he smiles lol

Gone over my calories by 300 today thanks to a profiterole gateau! Oh well, it is Easter & I didn't have any eggs!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Hi all,
Happy easter to everyone. Things not going great for me today, started off ok, had early brekkie (8am) as I was up with the kids and sure by 11.30 boredom had set in so had a pk of walker lites (3pp) and a timeout finger (2pp). We had bbq for dinner but I was good, made 4pp of homemade chips and had 4pp of chicken kebabs with loadsa onions mushrroms and peppers, was to have a slice of cheesecake but after 2 bites decided to pp it, omg 9pp for the tinchy slice I was planning on having so took one more bite and passed it to hubby. But then things went pear shaped for me, munched into half shell of one of the kids easter eggs and some biscuits and if that wasnt enough just had the biggest bowl of rice krispies ever. Am well over my dailies for today and lost track of my weeklies. I have gone really bad and havent been tracking (or find Im tracking only what I want to track lol) Have 0pp soup made for tomorrow, may jsut stay on that for the day lol. Not looking forward to early wi on Tues, ah well its my 12th wi so cant expect a loss each week.
Erin well done hun, 5lb thats absolutely brilliant.
Ok so plan is to try and steer clear of the food for the night. Had to move the kids easter eggs (all 18 of them to another room, they kept calling to me 'eat me, eat me')

Dont worry Bindi, I'm sure your not the only one! I went a bit pear shaped today too, even after starting off good. Had a breakfast muffin for brekkie, then went for my run, had some fruit and yoghurt for mid morning snack then for lunch I had quorn chicken sweetcorn mayonaise in a bap with lettuce and a mini egg cake slice. Dinner was vegetables and noodles. Then I had 1/4 of a profiterole gateau :( :( :( then I had a few mouthfuls of Mars Milkshake, then I had another breakfast muffin. I've gone over by about 600 cal today lol. Ahhh :( nevermind, dont think I'll reach my 1 stone this Tuesday but I'll still try!
Have noticed since the days are getting hotter I'm not drinking much green tea, I'm not getting my 2ltrs of water either :S going to have to start improving that again!

We can do it :) I have bought a 2 litre bottle and fill it up on morning and drink it! Think it's helpful :) we all have bad days! Back on the proverbial horse x

Hi Lanky
I see you are the same height as me and your goal is 130lb, I have set mine at 150lb (10st 10lb), thats what comes up on the ww scales, I was 10st 7lb for my wedding and felt I was skinny enough, think anything below that wudnt suit me.

I was 9 stone 4 at my lowest ever and 130 = 9 stone 5 but I will see how I feel :) we can do it x

Thats the spirit!

:) xx

I've always been a chubber, I envy those who were slim at least ONCE in their lives lol. I dont think I remember being anything less than 12 stone.
Losing weight is one of these typical 'easier said than done' things.

If anyones on Facebook I'd really recommend 'Liking' the Couch-to-5k page because they are always posting fantastic articles not just about running but about weight loss, good foods, quick workouts, tips and hints. Its probably the best thing I ever liked on facebook lol.

Thanks for the tip :) x

I know how you feel, Sherry, I've been fat all my life (that I can remember!), too. I think that's what gives me the doubtful feeling that it can't be done that lingers in the back of my mind, because I can't even really imagine what my body would look like slim. But if we just keep soldiering on in this direction we are bound to get there!

I used to 'like' the C25K on FB, but it made me feel too guilty once I stopped doing it! lol. I'll probably continue to feel guilty now as I know how much better I feel doing exercise, but know that the combo of it & dieting doesn't work for me, so I'll just look forward to getting to target AND THEN hitting up all the exercise I can handle!! Glad to hear the running's going well for you! I remember the sense of accomplishment I got during week 2 when I felt I didn't need as long a break between bouts, keep it up, girl!!

As for everyone splurging, since we are all in the same boat we'll suffer this week together and let it give us more resolve for next week! :)

I'm starting to get hungry... Think it's bed time! Lol x

Sitting with a cup of jasmine green tea, n the kids eggs are calling me! Wish I'd been shopping so I had some nice things in for me.

I know the feeling Alona, the kids got 18 eggs between them and they are all harmoniously calling me. Ate half shell of a flake one last night (7-8pp) and managed to move them to another room where I wouldnt see them. Im expecting a gain this week or at least a sts, Im also weighing in Tues morn instead of Wed eve as we are going away on a family break tomorrow morning til Fri and want to know where I stand weight wise before I go.

Hope everyone has a good day and avoid the easter eggs x

Back