ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Tell me about it iv 6 kids n they all got 6 eggs, then my step daughters eggs r still here! There the ones that r calling me cuz I know I can replace them before she comes bless her. It wouldn't be as bad if my fiancé was off work so we could do something :-/
Have a good trip, I just came home Saturday and I already wish I'd stayed longer lol

Oh dear lord!!! Please make the room stop spinning!!! i was good yesterday food wise but the alcohol went through the roof!!!! my OH wants to go to the easter parade here today and i just want to die!!!! and i'm working till from 7pm till 3am tonight!!! aggghhhhhhh

Haha ladies! I'm not feeling too tempted as none of the eggs are mine... In my house (with mum dad n sis) I have eaten/ cooked alone for years so what's mine is mine and what's there's is there's.. Except when I was craving sweetstuff and trying to deprive myself! So now I have my treat box of curly wurlys, milkyways, WW bars and kitkits all pp'd in marker so I can grab whatever I fancy when I need my Choc is fix :)

Laurenasha - bless u! Hangovers suck and I'm sure mine get worse as I get older!! Hope work is ok and the Market too if u are dragged...

Sideline .... Because I'm bigger I can drink more than other friends and if I am drinking I drink a lot to supposedly help my confidence which it does to start with and ends up in tears... So I'm restricting alcohol and nights out till I feel happier in my own skin.. Might have the odd pint if cider on a quiz night :) lol. Does anyone know if PP in kopperberg is 7? Xx

aw i feel soooo rough!!! we went to the parade, was only a few hours long an in my home town so didn't have to travel far!!!! ended up getting a small bag of chips to bring me round a bit!! it was only small!!! and half of them fell on the ground!!! not worrying about it though cause i had the dailys for it!!!
Lanky my problem with drink is that i usually eat a load of junk afterwards!!!!! Though last night we came straight home!!!! My scales are saying a few pounds of this week!!! So if i behave myself now i hopefully will still have a good WI!!!! (which would be amazing because i think this possibly could be my worst week yet!!!!)

I think i'm gonna go and lye down now a few hours before work!! i am wrecked!!! xxxx

Laurenasha - my turning point was my birthday night out last Saturday - fancy dress as golfers and I felt awful! So no more fat photos and drunken tears! :) usually want chips or pizza after a night out but if I was within pps with booze I think that might stop me totally blowing it! Fingers crossed for a loss then hun :) when is your WI again? X

Hope u feel better after your lie down x

WI is on thursday morning lanky!!! used to be a thursday evening but had to change class because of work!!! i have no more nights out planned until the start of june (hen do)!!! i honestly think for a challenge i am gonna give up ALCOHOL in may!!!! it's just not worth it lol!!!!

am having one of them days where i'm feeling sorry for myself and wish i hadn't done it lmao!!!

Laurenasha - I totally know what you mean... I generally feel like that after booze.. occasionally I have a really awesome night and usually feel ok the morning after coz I haven't been too excessive... I have kinda said no nights out (that involve clubbing or anything other than a quiz etc at the pub) for a while... because I just feel cacky while there and cacky the day after.... I am sure the Hen Do is a nice motivation and something to look forward to.... you could a stone slimmer by then :) It's ok to feel sorry for yourself :) hugs and hope u fell better soon xx

Hi girls hope everyone has had a really good easter i have been an absolute pig for 3 days not good at all im annoyed with myself but hey ho tomorrow is another day hope everyone else is behaving xxxx

Fresh start tommorow Tracyjane ;) xx

aw i'm feeling much better now!!! just hate the thought of working till 3am!!! nothing a couple of tins of diet redbull wont fix!!!

traceyjane, don't beat yourself up about it!!! i refuse to beat myself up if i've been bad anymore!!! because then i feel worse and usually just eat more!!! so tomorrow is another day xxxxxxx

I think majority of us overindulged somewhat over the weekend, but its done now, we need to look ahead.
Lanky sounds like you are in for a big loss this week.
Ive done well with my pp today, had 2 bowls of 0pp soup, yummy if I say so myself, carrots, onions and cauliflower, seasoned with cayenne and black pepper, used a veg stock but got 4 portions out of it so I dont think I need to pp that. Still have 4-5pp left for today and just have had a big blt sandwich, might have a little choc treat for myself. DId hour walk also.
Going official wi tomorrow morn not expecting much, a sts or gain most likely. Very bad broadband coverage where Im going but will try and get online and post my result, if not, I will catch up with everyone on Fri. Best of luck to everyone for their wi's this week. Happy skinny eating everyone

I'm heading off to visit my friends for a few days, so I'll be gone until at least Friday. I'll catch up with you all when I get back and will try my best to keep the wagon somewhat in sight over the next few days! lol. :)

Have a nice few days away Erin and good luck tomorrow at WI :) x

Good luck anyone else with WI tomorrow x

aw soo tired girls!!! bindi and erin have a lovely break!!! oh how i would love a few days away!!!! had a good day today eating wise and had a sneak peak at my scales tonight and it's a sts atm!!! Gonna have to work my butt off to get a loss on thursday!!!!

was looking at my pictures in facebook of my OH's 30th birthday party in january and omg!!! that really was the final nail in the coffin and the reason i started dieting!! and we took some photos last night and i can't believe the difference in myself in 2 months!!! If i'm ever feeling low in future i'm gonna look at these photos to show how far i've come!!!!!

morning all.. xlauren i bet there is a huge difference in the pics and a good way to stay on track hun xxwell confession time !! i have not tracked for a week and blaimed TOTM and my brother visiting, I can't get to a meeting today as we are all going out for the day so i am going to log what my scales at home said this morning so i know where i have gone wrong and a massive 3lb gain !!!! OMG !!!!!i really really need to get this back or most of it by sat when i'm on the hen or it'll just be horrendous next weighin ! going to have a very very strict week and going to constantly drink water and green tea..why is it that when it's TOTM i just eat everything in sight ! anyway i am drawing a line.. who wants to join me ! lol __________________________________________________________________________there is it and i / we will have good weigh in results now xx girls please put on your size 10's for my massive kick up the ar2e xxxx

Back