ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Morning all!

Laurenasha - good motivation - maybe stick then both on the fridge?!

Lou - consider my size 10's in motion :) lol good luck for this wk u can get it bk by sat :)

I am shattered this morning :( back to stupid work! Lol

Hope u have a good day and good luck to anyone with WI! Xx

Morning all, just a quick update to say 1.5lb loss for me, only 2lb till my first stone!

Have a good day everyone xxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

good morning everyone!!! I feel like i've been hit by a bus!!!! i got to bed at 4am and my wee one woke at 4.15, and he's been up and down ever since!!! so have probably had 2-3hours sleep and i have to work today at 11!!!!! think it's coffee, pro plus and redbull till i'm finished work at 7!!!!

Lou i drew the line yesterday!!! have to be 100% now till WI or i'm gonna see my first gain!!!!!

Sherry well done on your weight loss thats fantastic :) Ive woke up feeling really positive today im gonna work my butt off then hopefully saturday i will see a loss,hope everyone has a great day xx

Tracyjane at the worst you've been bad 2 days!!! if you start again now you will still see a loss for Saturday!!! think positive pet, it's the only way to go xxxxxxxxxx

Well done Sherry!! good luck with your new start those drawing lines under the weekend! I'm hungry so must be lunch time now! X

Morning ladies, I WI tonight and even though I am expecting a STS/gain, I am rather excited - lol! I think it's because I just need to draw a line under this week, and get a full set of weeklies back again! Not been too naughty, it was just the puds (home made alcoholic ice cream, profiteroles and lemon roulade) that did it! It was only a little but nevertheless it took me over my weeklies. I have still tracked everything though so apart from Sat, the rest of the week was fine. Good luck to everyone else x

Do you all hear that creaking noise ? thats the wagon groanin under the strain of me climbing back onto it !!!

Had a very naughty weekend but am back to it today-and am still going to WI on thurs-and if I gain I shall take it on the chin !!

Haha mommyb! Good on u! Good luck thurs

Mammacass liking the positive attitude - good luck x

I think my totm is coming up too! Have been soooo bad :-(
Need a kick up le bum!

The only good news I have is I have been offered a consulting position with a financial service in the UK. The best bit is I can work from home and will just go to London once every 8 weeks for 2 days! It's really easy to take the eurostar from paris to London too.

My sister is visiting me for three weeks and arrives on Thursday! So excited and plan to walk alot every day to offset all the temptations!

Lauren - I think I'll see a gain tomorrow too. I am thinking of just WI next Wednesday as I will be really unmotivated if I see a big gain.

Weigh in tomorrow - S***ting it! Although I've been really really good, I alwaysdread weigh in's. Didn't do much exercise at all this week, which isn't like me - just been a mad oul week!

Come on Wednesday weighers get to WI, see what happens and move on :) butts kicked!

GossipGirl - congrats on the job that's fab :) totm sucks! Hope u have a lovely time with ur sis

Xx

hello girls!!! I am back from work and wrecked!!! All i've managed to eat today is a 2 cups of coffee 1pp bannana 0pp a few spoon fulls of soup 1pp (just wasn't enjoying it so i dumped it) so i had a scotch egg 9pp(hey i know everyone says they are a waste of points at 9pp each, but i had 32pp to play with!!!) mayo 4pp beans 2pp and lettuce and onion!!! oh and a mini ww choc treat 1pp!!!!

so i've had 18/34pp and to be honest all i want to do is go to bed!!! I am so exhausted!!! So might just have a slice of toast and slip in between the sheets when i get the boys to bed!!! was a really hectic day at work today and it didn't help that i had 2-3 hours sleep!!! i did however manage to slip in 3 tins of diet redbull and 6 pro plus lol!!! at least the diet redbull is 0pp!!! imagine how many pp would have been wasted if they weren't diet!!!!

Lanky good luck with your first WI tomorrow!!! what time do you get weighed???

Gossip girl get ur bum to class and face the music!!! Our leader says that people who miss a week because they've been bad, (and think they will undo the damage of the previous week) usually DON'T undo the damage!!! so go see what the verdict is and get back into it!!! (hey it might not be as bad as you think, how many bad weeks have i not had and still lost weight!!!!) oh and my totm arrived on saturday morning, and i ate rings round me on thursday and friday night so was expecting it!!! Don't worry about it, it will pass!!! The first 2-3 days of my period i am like a frigging bear when it's combined with dieting!!! i feel really cranky and emotional lmao!!!

mammacass can't wait to hear how you get on!!! I think everyone is nervous about WI this week with the easter weekend!!!!!

veuxtarevanche I think everyone is like that with WI!!! I am always so nervous about the result!!! but don't worry it will be fine!!!

Everyone seems to be getting WI tomor lol!!! so if i've missed anyone good luck!!! And make sure you all pop back to let us know how you got on!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

I STS! So chuffed!

LaurenAsha - try and eat at least up to 29PP, a few slices of toast dripping in butter should do it :)

Thanks hun! I WI at 6ish so we shall see :) good luck to other Wednesday weighers x

Well done mammacass x

woo hoo mammacass a sts is good after a bad week lol!!!

lanky my guess is you will have at least 7lbs of tomorrow xxxxxx

:D we will see! Fingers crossed xx

Back