ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

good luck everyone with your weigh in's xxxx and well done on the losses / sts bloomin brill.. xx

You girls are so right! Will WI and face the music!
Lauren - have something calorific and go to bed. Toast is always a winner.

Lanky - thanks for the support Hun!

Ok, bedtime now.... My 8 month old is getting his 5th and 6th tooth through and I need my sleep to manage his sookiness tomorrow! My poor boy I wish I could take the pain for him.

Good night x

P.s Well done Mamacass!

Night hun x

Hi all! Feeling cross with myself! Need to hide my weighing scales! I've done so well and but weighed a few times a day and got lots of different results throughout the week and WI tomorrow and now only 4lb (10pm at one point) - i kno better coz I kno it fluctuates! Scales bk on cupboard lol xx

ha ha all i managed to eat was a tin of heinz spagetti 6pp (on its own lmao) and then i just went to bed so only 25/34 yesterday oops!!!!

lanky don't chat to me about scales, i jump on them every time i do a pee lmao!!! really need to go cold turkey and stick them under the bed but just can't bring myself to do it lol xxxx

Haha! Glad I'm not the only crazy weigher! X

Morning all,

Lanky hiya and good luck, dont listen to the scales they can be evil when there is no need lol.. xx

Hope everyone is having a good day..

I'm actually glad to be back at work and out of temptation !

Morning girls!!! It's a gorgeous day today!!!! I'm working today at 12 :) but on the possitive side i feel far better after a good nights sleep!!!

My cupboards are seriously bare!!! Don't have a clue what i'm going to eat today!!! roll on pay day cause i'm gonna have to do a serious shop!!!!

Lou is your brother still here??? How have you been doing the last few days????

Good luck everyone for WI, I hope the scales are kind after easter!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lauren

yes he is still here seeing them on friday to say goodbye although they did mention a pub tea one night after work !!!!!! It's so tough cos they brought goodies with them, mum has made dinner loads of times, cupcakes and we have been out for lunch too.. aw well i only get to see them once or twice a year so i suppose i can live with a gain.. got the hen do on sat too !! tried the dress on last night. thankfully it still fits !! not worried about the hen as it will all be liquid ! ha ha your doing brill BTW, honest how do you manage to pull it back so well xx

i honestly don't know how i manage it Lou!!! Think i'm gonna have 2lb off this week by my scales so fingers crossed!!!! I know i might blow it at the weekend but i always pull it back by sunday/monday!!! i've been lucky enough that way!!! But I am waiting for the week when i can't pull it back lol!!! Only think I can think of is being on my feet for 5-9 hours everyday at work!!! I constantly be walking about the whole time!!! But then again maybe it isn't that!!!! Oh enjoy your hen do/wedding Lou!! It's what we've been working for!! Although thank god i have another 5 weeks to my hen night so hopefully will have 3stone of by then!!!

Was trying on other girls uniforms at work yesterday (trying to figure out what size i need) and i need 2 sizes smaller, plus i was busting mine when i started WW, so i think that's like 3 dress sizes smaller!!! yipee!!!

Lou you might as well spend time with your brother properly!!! after all we still have to have social lives while dieting!!! I'm planning on not going out the whole of may (like a mini challenge lol) only because i have nothing planned so far!! But am just gonna say NO if i'm asked!!! Then hopefully I will be stunning (lmbfao) by the hen do/wedding!!!!

U will both be stunning brides! Cheers to enjoying life and dieting :) x

ooh lanky i'm not the bride hun ! jees no way jose !!!! lmao !

but thanks anyway..

Yep lauren we all need to just realise there will be times when we just can't stick to it 100% sts or gain and as long as we jump straight back on we'll get there in the end...

When i gain i always remember ny start weigh and know i'll NEVER see that again on the scales so what if we have naughty weekends we will ALL do this and you WILL get your 3rd stone for then hen and look fabulous !

Sorry silly me!! X

Thought i'd say hi- I had a bad sat/sun put on 2lbs :( not good but I'm straight back at it.

I'm also a serial weigher!! It's not good totally mucks with my head so I'm glad I'm not the only one!!

Let's make a pact! No weighing till (if we have to) the day of/ day before WI but ideally not at all x

:) I'll keep u updated lol x

Lol ok worst thing is I don't have any scales I go to my mums to weigh!!

I see u added me as a friend- I can't accept cause I haven't put enough posts up? When I do- I will

Oh and I'm feeling better about my gain hit the gym and did 8k :) then went shopping and bought lots of fruit and low point stuff

Back