ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lol! I moved the scales to my parents ensuite as I get up earlier and still sneak in there! We are crazy! Sounds like u probs burned off the 2lb today... Still not tempted to WI? Hehe :)

X

Should clarify I sneak in after they get up I'm not that crazy lol x

tracyjane and gossipgirl how have you got on after our weekend of treats lol xx and erin have i missed your WI this week hunni xx

Lol glad somebody is as obsessed as me!!

Not tempted I've got it set on my head plus I'm back at work next week- found it quite difficult I'm a teacher and when I'm off I ear more through boredom! When I'm at school I'm that busy and running about I've no time to think so in a way I'll be glad to get back. This is my 5th week just so hoping by the time summer come round I'll be totally used to the plan and can take this holiday as a learning experience lol

Sounds like u have your mojo back :) I'm off to WI at 6... First one so hoping got good news :) I kno things will slow down and obsessive weighing will be demoralising so gonna have to be good hehe!

Hope other Wednesday weighers have s good loss xx

Good luck for WI Lanky - can't wait to see what it is :)

LaurenAsha - what work do you do?

Thanks both! :s x

Hiya girls... I'm climbing bck in again to the wagon... Had a bad 2 weeks... Ate 4 whole Easter eggs plus all the treats inside... My wi is tonite... Gud luck for everyone... Congrats to anyone who has had a lose... And all the ones going away hve a grt time... Soo much posts to catch up on... My fault I'm being working flat out .. Partying and eating... I promise to b faithful to this thread and keep posting everyday...
Lauren where abt in northern Ireland do u live ... I'm live here too... I'm in east Belfast ... Gud luck everyone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice to meet u yass! Plenty of room i the wagon :D good luck for WI! Hope u enjoyed those yummy eggs :) x

Thanks lanky140.... Same goes for u...i really hopeless at keeping up wth the thread.... Bt I'm going to it on the laptop and too my ticker as well...( I'm sending frm my phone at the min ) Keep saying that bt when I get home @ 7.30 and get the boys all settle for the nite ... I turn in too cause I gt to leave again at 7.45 to get to my mums to drop off the kids and then work...bt when I'm nt talking to all of u I lose my way... All of u help me focus... Thanks everyone xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok, so WI was today and i have STS! Woohoo! Thats good news as i was expecting something terrible after eating like a whale over the weekend. TOTM is also on it's way so I am not beating myself up about falling off the wagon :)
Onwards and hopefully downwards ( on the scale) from now on.

I also booked a little mini break to London in May. So looking forward to catching up with my girlfriends there and shopping!

Hi Yass and welcome!

Lanky - I'm sure you do fine at the WI. You have been pretty good haven't you?

Come for a little visit on a night yass and we will keep u going :)

I have been good just nervous hehe :) mini break is somet to be excited about ;) xx

4lbs loss - bit disappointed due to stupid scale checking suggesting it would be more! But I kno it's good - hoped for more for first wk! But I kno I can do this longterm and I will be a skinny minny lol xx

Lanky - 4 pounds is not bad hun! Hopefully 4 pounds that you will never see again :)

I am just on the train home and have my little boy sleeping in his baby carrier. He is so well behaved and sweet when we travel. He is 2nd reason I want to be slim and healthy (first is for myself). I want to be able to run around after him and keep up!

We can do it :) x

well done Lanky! Thats still a brilliant loss! I know what you mean though - because you can guarantee that you'll get another 2lb+ off (or the remainder of what you was expecting) tomorrow! Its always the way but you gotta wait another week for WI! My WI this week I lost 1.5lb but the next morning I'd lost another 1.5lb - had I of weighed in on the Wed instead of the Tues it'd have been a 3lb loss lol!!
I've been really good since going back to college, I'd fallen off the wagon quite a bit over the 2 week easter hols by going over my daily allowance almost every day but most of the time I'd pull it back in by doing some exercise of some sort.
This morning I had some fruit, a yoghurt and a diet chef replacement shake. Lunch was a salad with quorn steak strips and dinner was a quorn escalope with a few homemade wedges and loads of veg. I've still got enough cals left for a 0% fat greek yoghurt with skinny cow hot choc mixed in, nom nom!

Going back to what you said Lanky about kicking yourself for weighing every day - I really dont see the big deal if you do? I weigh myself ritually every morning, I'd lose motivation if I didnt I think.

Back