ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Yay - well done Lanky! Every but helps! And, stop the scale hopping!

GossipGirl - well done on STS, I too STS and I am well happy with that.

Yass - welcome :)

dear i've missed ALOT lol!!!

hi LEB, xxxx

Gossipgirl well done on the sts, told you it wouldn't be as bad as you think!!!

Lanky well done on your 4lb, and i agree with sherry, everytime i get weighed i lose another 1lb the next day lol!!!

mammacass I work in a chip shop!!!! shock shock lol!!!

And i live in limavady, near derry/londonderry (whatever you want to call it lol)

yass good to see you again, get ur bum on the wagon next to mine lol xxxx

well girls today i have had 13/29pp!!! and not by choice!!!

I had a bannana and coffee for breakfast 2pp
scotch egg 9pp(at work)
and a few pieces of choccy when i got home 2pp

we were sooo busy at work today i only had the chance to eat a scotch egg all day!!! was very angry at this!!! (jes by law we should get a break) so i'm starving now!!! OH is at the chippy getting chips but i'm not gonna have any!!!

Would really love a chicken chow mein with gravy (14pp) but with WI in the morning i would feel guilty about eating it!!! Even though i have enough pp for it!!!! What do you all think i should do???

scales are saying -4lb atm but i'm not gonna get my hopes up for that as it's probably because my stomach is empty (and 4lb would mean my 5th silver seven) my cupboards are bare and i honestly don't know what to eat!!! was thinking scrambled eggs and toast!!!

Have ur chow mein and enjoy it :) u guys r all awesome :) x

Hi lou ive been really good for the last 2 days but had 3 really bad days over the weekend my weigh in is saturday im dreading it lol x

Thanks hun! I'm sure u can pull it bk by sat :) x

Tracyjane - I was the same but managed a STS!

LaurenAsha - you addicted to scotch eggs??

Well done to lanky .. Wildtrapeze and gossipgirl...losing and sts r an achievement esp over Easter ... Don't b annoyed lanky that lose was brill... Keep it up ...I had only 0.5 off this week :) was expecting a gain wth all the junk I had bt it's giving me the incentive to keep going ...after last week mammoth gain of 3lb... I went a bit crazy!! Need to work hard this week to bring myself dwn to where I shld b ...Lauren if u r ever in Belfast and hve time give me a wee shout it wld b really nice to c u....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We will do this together ladies and gents :) x

yass - im sure you can pull it back! it is a tough time over any holiday period!

mammacass - just used that WW thing its similar to something I used before called weightmirror or something, it is good, especially if you upload a really old pic you at your heaviest. I took some new picture from the front and side just now, and comparing them to ones I took in February I can really notice the difference! I didnt think it was that noticeable but I've got less lumps and bumps and more of a smooth outline around my waist and my legs are slightly slimmer! Yayyyy!!

Your definately right Lanky, we will do this :) We ARE doing it!

I think the only person we've lost along the way is Chika - but I think she stopped doing WW and has a personal trainer (alright for some!) wish she would come on here and update us with how she is getting on though!

:D I love u guys u always manage to cheer me up :) xx

dont forget to update your ticket/minimins profile with your weight loss Lanky! xxx

think I have updated it right?! :) x

I second and third and fourth etc ... U guys r the best.... I may nt b on it much bt when I do u all inspire me... And the grt tips I get along the way...:) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I concurr, this thread is the best!! :)

I've uploaded some pics on my profile, just 2 at the moment, both are from the front. You'll have to excuse the facial expressions, I look simple but I wasnt really paying attention lol.

I can't see any pics - where do I need to click? I love looking at pics :)

I think its friends only, one sec and I'll send a friend request over xx

Back