ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Oh wow - got it now. You can really tell - well done you!

I will post pics when I feel you can notice a difference (I can't see any difference when I look yet)

Thankyou! Its a subtle difference but a difference none the less!

It's definately a difference!

(And I think the toilet rolls definitely add to the pic ;))

I can't see them either :( I'm sure u look fab.. I will be turning off comp soon and just on phone x

you should be able to see them Lanky... they are on my profile right hand side under photo album 'Progress'

Ahhh yes I was pressing the wrong buttons! U can't half tell - that is fab :) well done missy! xx

I'll check u photos out too when I'm back on the laptop... U can't do it frm the ph... Bt I'm sure u look grt... Well I'm off to bed ... Spk to u all 2morrow ... Nite nite everyone xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow sherry that is a real difference!! I must see if i can upload a few pics!!! Didn't take any proper before and after pictures but will get one of my latest chubby photos and 1 from sunday night!!! I didn't have a chinese, wouldn't want to chance it with WI tomor, had 2 slices of toast and 6 of the weins chips lol (i pp them as 6 because i didn't know how much they were and would rather be safe than sorry!)

yeah chika went to the dark side after a week lol!!! come back chika xxxx

Good luck tomorrow Laurenasha xx

Thank you :) :)

Good luck for tomorrow Laurenasha, no doubt you'll get another silver 7 :p

nah don't think so sherry hopefully will get it by next week!!! Although i think i'm changing to a tuesday class next week so will only have 5 days in between WI!!!

Can't get my laptop to let me upload the pics but will try again tomor!!! I really notice the difference in myself!!! Can't wait to get more of!!!!

Im pretty sure after over 2stone off you'd notice a difference! I've not even lost my first stone yet, only 2lb to go now though! I reckon I'll have that off in the next few days if I'm good :) Cant wait! Only 3 more stone to go to reach goal.

yeah i notice a difference, the photos of nights out are really spurring me on!!!

:) can't wait to see the difference in me :) x

lanky you soon will pet!!! i'm only on week 10 and have 31lb off so far!!! You can do it too!!! Well of to bed now, feels like christmas eve lol i love thursdays (so far they have been kind lol) fingers crossed xxxx

Lol that is amazing!!!! I hope I do that well :) good luck xx

I'm all confuddled as to who I have asked what lol... Laurenasha - how many of your weeklies do u use? What about activity pps? X

Wi this morning, if I lose I think il die of shock. But then il also be gutted if I don't! Iv never put on before :-/

Back