ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Gudmorning everyone... raise and shine......:) Gud luck to alona and Lauren for their wi and anybody else I hve missed .. Gud luck all for the week ahead ... and may their be less of us nxt week ( weight wise I mean) !!! U all enjoy ur day and ill touch base this evening :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with WI Alona (and again to Lauren!)

Morning Yass :) cheers to there being less of us :) x

Morning everyone Blimey it's been busy on here so sorry if i miss anyone out xx

Lanky well done 4lb is fab !

Good luck lauren and alona..

as for the scotch eggs hun i wouldn't worry if they are within your points and you like them they are bound to be more filling than a chocolate bar so i guess they're better xx

last day at work woop woop.. off to pub tomorrow for a family meal !! i WILL choose better !!

Morning girls!!! I'm loving the holidays!! Don't have to get up at 7am (unless the wee one wakens)

alona good luck with WI!!! make sure and pop back as soon as you find out xxxx

Lanky i usually use all my weeklies, because i've been out the last 4-5 weekends, hoping to use less now as i'm not going out in May!!!! and the last 2 weeks i've used double my weeklies (not joking) i've got away with it so far but I know it's gonna bite me in the bum soon!!!! and activity points blah, what are they?? lol!! I went to the gym the first few 3-4 weeks and then stopped and tbh i don't see a difference in my weight loss!!! I do try and walk a bit!!! Just wee trips with the boys, but our leader says you have to walk your daily 10,000 steps before activity points are counted!!!! I was thinking of buying a pedometer to see how many steps i take at work!!!!

Lou i'm not worried about the scotch eggs lmao!!! i love them and when they are cut up you get quite alot!!!! I eat them in work!!! It's really hard to find something different to eat in there that is healthy!!! I only ever eat scotch eggs, beans and salad, or chicken beans and salad, or rice and curry!!! I am such a lazy cooker that my daily food intake is the same thing over and over again!!!! I must be more inventive!!!!

Yass at the end of every meeting our leader says "and i'll see alot less of you next week" lol i think it's really good lmao!!!

That's good too kno Lauren because u always lose quite a bit :) if u can do it so can I... Maybe we should swap our face meal ideas? Xx

Good luck Alona and LaurenAsha for WI today :)

I am going to Nando's for lunch today :)

Hope you all have a good day :)

I love nandos and was pleased that what I have isn't too bad :) x

Enjoy Cassie! I'm mega jealous now hehe x

Feeling like a failure :(

Me and my sister are both fussy eaters! Although she barely eats anything and I am much better than I used to be! I just can't bring myself to eat fruit/veg, fish other than crumbed cod, pork chops, steak etc... I have had hypnosis... I just want to be normal so I can eat out without embarrassment... If I have children I want to set a good example unlike my parents!

I am just finding it so depressing everyday... I gag/ wretch when I try most things... I can drink innocent smoothies and eat smooth veggie soups but homemade smoothies aren't good... I tried hiding peas in pasta but I found them and fished them out lol... I tried fruits in jelly, I try apple without skin every day... I just feel pathetic and useless and I kno people will just tell me to eat these things... I wish it was that easy.... And I hate wasting stuff...

Just feeling like I'm not improving :( maybe I'm expecting too much but my hypnotist tells me off if I haven't tried stuff... Sigh.... I kno I sound so silly and I'm lucky to have food etc... I kno I have asked before but any suggestions? Anyone else have this problem? Xx

Morning girls good luck for people that are weighing today,has anyone got any suggestions what cereals are not too many points as i keep having ww biscuits in the mornings and im getting bored with them thankyou xx

Hey girls just back from WI and guess what a mega 3.5lb loss for me this week!!! just 0.5lb to get my 2 1/2 stone yee haa!!!

tracyjane special K isn't that high!! I think it's like 5pp for 30g and semi-skimmed milk, but would have to double check!! That reminds me i must get another box!! :) and have a BIG bannana, really fills me up!!!

Lanky I used to be REALLY REALLY picky, not sure how i over come it though as i just started trying things and found that i liked them!!! I don't have any suggestions pet as it sounds like yours is a phobia!!!! Have you tried googling it for suggestions!!! xxxxx

and you are NOT FAILING lanky!! You are trying to work on it!!! and even if its not fruit and veg as long as you stick to your daily pp you will still lose weight!!! So just keep working on the food!!! xxxxx

Well done laurenasha u never fail to amaze me u r doing bloody brill,and im going shopping tomorrow so i will get some special k thanks xx

thanks tracey I am over the moon!! Just double check the pp value when your buying it pet!! Been a few weeks since i had any!! Don't think there are many cereals that are too bad so take your calculator with you and check out a few that you like!!

Oh and I bought a ww pedometer today so i can track what activity points i am earning!!!!

Thanx yh i will take it with me,and yh u should be over the moon hun and brill idea with the ww pedometer im sure u will be amazed at how many steps u actually do xx

wow well done lauren !! i can see you in a ww mag having a photoshoot cos you'll be at goal in no time !!

Lanky hun, it does sound like a phobia, what do you like to eat? must feel strange but dont put too much pressure on yourself as long as you are healthy then i'm sure certain foods will seem nicer in time!xx

Well done Lauren... Grt weight loss :) please lanky u r nt a failure... Ur just like the rest of us... I don't like certain food and I dont even give it a try ... Bt they is food that I hve start to like bt hated it b4 ... It just takes time.... Stick wth wat u r doing cause u r doing grt on ur lose... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done Lauren!! That's amazing- all the posts on here are really keeping me going :)

Thanks girls!! I am so happy!!

If i am working next thursday again i am gonna change to a tuesday morning class in my own town!! But rather than miss a week i'm gonna go this tuesday!! So that's only 5 days between WI!!! But if all i have off is 0.5lb I will be happy cause that's my 2 1/2 stone!!! Also if i change to a tuesday i will have 5 WI in May!! So i'm sure ill have my mini goal of 3 stone off by June!!! Anything extra will be a bonus!!! So glad i didn't have that chow mein last night!! but i think it is well deserved and will go down a treat tonight after work lol xxxxx

Lou i think i'll be the first to nominate myself for WW magazine if i ever get to goal lmao!!! Seen on screen today that my target is 10st 10lb!! But i think I will just see how i feel when i get there if i want to lose any more!!!!

Got a leaflet today in class about 7 sensational soups!!! Must type them on here when i get more time to do it!!! They range from 0-3pp per serving!!! Tomatoe and basil is 0pp and sounds lovely!!!

pedometer cost £17:eek::eek: but i'm sure it will be worth it if it lets me see what activity points i earn in a day!!!!

Back