ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks all for your replies :) I will just keep going... Let us have ur soup recipes hun - yummy!!! :)

Laurenasha - u are amazing! That is absolutely bloody fabulous! U will be at goal so soon :D u are an inspiration to me as a newbie - just hope I can lose like u! Enjoy ur well deserved chow mein :)

Someone asked what I eat... Forgot who :s and can't check on phone... I eat chicken, bacon, ham, sausages, mince, pasta, rice, potatoes, curry sauce, anything mexican, cheese, yogurt, anything sweet/Choc, like onions/toms in sauces... Sure there is more but my mind is tired/bored/hungry.... Lunch time :) xx

And as for Cereal - honey shreddies are 4pp for 45g or two weetabix for 3pp :)

lanky if you stick to it then you will be catching up on me in no time!!! Just noticed that if i get 1lb off next week i will be under 200lbs woo hoo!!! I have bad days but someone said on here that even if they have a gain they remember where they were when they started!!! So i'm trying to think like that!!! xxxxx

:) yay I hope so! We will all have to rendezvous somewhere central for a skinny Minimins social each time someone gets to goal....

So do we have some yummy meal ideas?! If u have a few pps left fajitas and enchiladas are yummy... Chicken Kiev (store bought) - 8, breaded fish -6 :) chicken stuffed with Philly and wrapped in bacon is another winner :) what do the rest of u like? Xx

tracyjane special K isn't that high!! I think it's like 5pp for 30g and semi-skimmed milk, but would have to double check!! That reminds me i must get another box!! :) and have a BIG bannana, really fills me up!!!

xxxxx

I know Special K Oats& Honey is 3PP for 30g. Would guess the rest are the same :confused:

lanky i am having a ww chicken curry atm 8ppI!!! I have been really boring with my meals lately!! Really need to get a kick and start being inventive!! I love a ham toastie 5pp for the bread 1pp for 3 slices of ham and 1pp for flora light!!! how creative am i lmao!!!

favourite from the chinese is chicken chow mein 9pp small gravy 6pp and chips 11pp for a small bag!!!! it does me for my treat!!! Although i had chicken fried rice and curry on friday night!!! was sooo yummny!!! wouldn't like to imagine how many pp was in it though lol xxxx

How is WW curry? Think that toast would need cheese for my liking :) but not butter... Do like bacon on toast or a bit of a fry(light) up :) x

i use low low cheese if i fancy cheese!! ww chicken curry is just a ready meal, in a rush after doing the ironing before work so it will have to do!!!

sometimes for breakfast i make a poached egg 2pp, beans 2pp and bacon medalions 1pp each, and some cooked tomatoe!!! Fell like your getting loads of grub for low pro points!!!

Where did u get bacon medallions from - I couldn't find em... How many pps in lowlow? Asda lighter is 50g for 3pp and least it's cheese not that rubber WW sells lol!

Is it a nice curry or is a jar better? X

low low triangles are 1pp for 1 and 3 for 2pp!!! i don't buy the bacon medalions i just cut of the rest of the bacon to leave the wee rounds bits

50g for 3pp that sounds great, must call in at asda next time i'm in the area!!!!

Clean slate, bottom kick and hugs n smiles! :) bk to it Alona :) we r here for ya!

Laurenasha - Ahh I see - do u feed Boyf the fatty bit lol! Is that soft lowlow? Might try it :) xx

I am straight back on it, having laughing cow cheese triangle ( 0pp for 1 1pp for 2) and ham in a ww tortilla for tea so only 4 points then I'm gonna try not to eat anything else today

Dont try to be too restrictive hun... Eating too little is no good either but loving the attitude :) x

hey girls!!! aw i'm sooo hungry yet again after work (imagine being hungry working in a chippy lol) had my new ww pedometer on today and it said that i worked up 9 activity points in work!!! So maybe that's the reason i've been able to be a bit bad at the weekends and still lose weight!!! i have 18pp left for today and 9 activity (loving it lol) so a chinese is gonna go down sooo well tonight without the guilt!!! Trying to decide whether to have fried rice and curry or noodles and gravy!! Not sure which one will hit the spot!!!

Alona don't eat too little or you'll only end up binge eating cause your starving your body!!!

Gosh Lauren u must do some walking....gud on u .. Alona u do need to eat ... I was there last week where I pt on 3lb .. I didn't track ... If u eat ur daily allowance u will lose ... Keep ur chin up girl ... Ull get there nxt week... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah i walk the whole time in work getting this, and doing that!! But didn't think it would be 9pp in 5 hours!!!

Wow, that's brilliant Laurenasha!

I had a chinese tonight, beef curry and rice - what would you point it at? I pointed it at 20. Thoroughly enjoyed it too x

That's amazing!! I hardly walk at all :( might get one though and have a walk on the nice nights... Might wait for a while and do wii :) x

How many do u have to do before u earn pps? X

Back