ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

i think it was 2500, and then you start earning points for every so many steps!! it all depends on how heavy you are and height!!! i just chucked mine on this morning when i bought it and that's what it added up to!!

i just had my chinese!! chicken fried rice 20pp, curry 6pp, and chips 11pp!!! 37pp omg lol!! had 18pp left for today and 9 activity points which is 25pp!! So only really used 7 weeklies, but am just gonna put that down to tomorrows activity points iykwim!!!

only had it at 11 and feel terrible for eating it now!!! just for the fact that i feel stuffed now going to bed!!! yuk!! but was sooo hungry!!! xxxx

At least u enjoyed it :) I might get a pedometer then :) x

It's only the Weight watcher ones that tell you your activity earned!! plain pedometers will only tell you how many steps you've took!!! Mine cost £17 today!!! But hoping it will be a worth while investment lol xxx

I'm getting the pedometer next wk, I loved my old ww one.
The other halts just came in from work yet again with loads of ginsters pasties, sandwiches and pork pies :-/ should be grateful it's not cakes this wk tho really! N the kids are just gonna eat lots of pasties lol

aw i know it's sooo hard alona!!! my OH bought sausages and sausage roll from the shop this morning!!! thank god i was having a lye on so i missed it lmao!!! feeling really bloated from my chinese last night!! Gonna try and have a good weekend as i'll be getting WI early next week xxxx

I kno I meant a WW one :) I'll see on weds :) I just hope it will stay on my skirt in the office Lol - Does it have to be on the front?

Boys suck - bringing pasties and cakes home! Grrr lol but I guess it tests the old will power :)

What's everyone up to today? Xx

Thanks for the help Jo!!!

We are heading down town now for so lunch!! Am thinking some soup and a lovely toastie xxxx

Sounds yummy! I am boycotting eBay coz my account was hacked and someone nearly got away with £400 :( means everything is more expensive tho! X

I've looked through all the cakes/ bakes recipes on my phone app and now I really want to make chocolate fudge but 3pps for what I imagine will be a small piece of fudge seems dangerous... As I may eat the whole tray haha xx

ha ha lanky!! we had southern fried chicken for lunch!! ooops!!! and a bbq tonight!! thankfully i'm working till 9 so hopefully most of the food will be gone by the time i get home lol!! it's such a nice day, i'm really crabbit about having to go work in a smelly hot chip shop!!!!

Hello all,
Will start with the good news -
Weighed in Tues morn instead of Wed eve this week as we were heading off on family midwk break. Was down 1.5lb, was delighted with that so bet my 7lb April challenge by losing an extra pound and am .5lb off the 2stone.
Now the bad news - Did a bit too much snacking over the 3 nights away :sigh: , didnt track so not sure where I am pp wise but Im sure I have used up all my weeklies and more and only managed to do 90mins walking in total. Anyway am home now and hold on tight everyone, am trying to jump back on the wagon to try and see a loss for next Wed. Have pot of 0pp soup already made in anticipation of the weekend ahead. Will have a sneak peak at the scales in the morn (normally do this anyway, Sat morn and Wed eve before official wi) and see how much damage Ive done. Lots of walking and healthy eating for me for the next few days.
Laurenasha & Lanky, wow, well done ladies on your fab losses. Lanky stick with it and Im sure you will see at least a 3 or 4lb loss next week hun. Laurenasha, whats your secret, you're invincible! Well done everyone else on your sts or losses.

Sounds like u had fun Bindi! Welcome bk... Plenty of room for ur ever shrinking bottom on our wagon :) just about to do zumba on wii :D and made WW Choc fudge, lemon and poppyseed muffins and toblerone cookies - tried fudge and cookies and having a muffin in the morning :) xx

Omg zumba on the wii is amazing!!!!!!!!!

hello girls!! Missed out on your posts last night as we had family over for bbq!! Agghh i went of the rails again!! Had half easter egg!! crisps!! a hot dog!! 2 chicken squeers and 2 sausages!!! but ah well it's done now!!! On the other hand i only had 3 bottles of bacardi breezer light so i wasn't bad with the alcohol!!! Yet again i lost track of the weeklies lol!! Gonna have to really behave myself today!!!

I'm wrecked (think that's all you ever hear me saying lol) everyone left at 2am and took me to 3 to sleep!! Do you ever feel like your sleeping but your wakened at the same time!! That's how i felt for my 4 hours sleep lol!!! Working now at 8am, in for 4 hours, home for 4 hours and then back in again for 3 hours lol!! But at least it will give me time to get the house back to normal in between!!! Think I will be in bed early tonight lol!!! xxxx

bindi i'm glad you enjoyed your family break!! don't feel guilty about over eating, it was your holiday after all!!! let us know how you get on with your mid week wi!! i weighed myself today and i have at least 3lb on from WI on thursday!! Gonna have to get my butt in gear again as i've only 3 full days to WI on tuesday!!!

Good morning everyone well i weighed-in and i have lost 2Ib really dunno how i done it but im over the moon,the only thing i can think of is i went back to work on tuesday.Hope everyone one else is getting on ok and if anyone fell of the wagon then just jump back on,we can do it :) Hope evryone has a great weekend xx

Well done on your loss traceyjane, heading in the right direction.
Had a sneak peak at the scales this morn and think Im up maybe a lb if not more. Have been out for my hour brisk walk and got my head back into the plan. Can do another hour walk each morn from now til official wi so hopefully can undo the damage. AM really hoping for half pound loss this week to get my 4th silver 7 but am very optimistic about it as I weighed in the am last week instead of pm, ah well will just have to wait and see how it goes.
Have couple of nights out next week,Tues night was to involve a meal and show, but works out we wont have time to go for meal so am actually happy about that and fri night am out on girls night out so plenty of drinks so will spend bulk of my weeklies there (lol not even into next week and have my weeklies spent), looking forward to it as havent had girls night/drinks night out in a while, didnt have drinks on my mini hol had the food instead lol.
Have a good day everyone

Ok so after my bad two days last sat/sun (+2lbs) I have been super good- stayed totally within my points.

I weighed myself this morn and I'm still +2lbs????!!!! ( still trying to stop the serial weighing- only twice in 7 days)

My weigh in is Wed and I want it off!!!!! Any advice???

Thanks

LEB you still have 4 full days left to WI!! And if you stay good it will come of before than!! Try doing a little bit of extra exercise, stay within your dailys and fill up on loads of fruit, veg and low pointed soups!!!

And i weighed myself today!! I have 2 1/2 lb on from thursday morning!!! eek!!! Am gonna have to perform a miracle if i'm gonna get it off again by tuesday morning!!! Might just leave WI till thursday again and change class next week lmao xxx

Hello ladies, hope everyone is well! I've been for my first jog of W3 C25K and it was bloody hard, I had to jog 90 secs then walk 90 secs then jog 3 mins then walk 3 mins and do all of that TWICE. only now have I realised I did it 4 times! Idiot! I got to the last 3 min jog & was like, feck me I can't do this lol and gave up so I thought I hadn't managed to do it all but just realised I did more! Brilliant!
My scales are showing 1lb up, Eep! Had a Chinese yesterday and a bit of cake cos it was my dads birthday. I really want to get my first stone on tues, seems to be taking forever to get that last little bit!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Back