ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Afternoon All!

Laurenasha - I'm sure u can pull it bk by WI - u are awesome :) plus all that walking at work :) ur just like me - never sleep lol... I need to learn to go to bed on week nights before midnight but there aren't enough hours! Feeling guilty now after ur comment on my diary lol - I always have more snacks on a weekend as I lie in late and have only two meals but I wasn't hungry and was within pps - so is that ok?! Confused :s plus I did lots of exercise...

LEB - I agree with Laurenasha - u can Defo pull it bk by weds :) just stay positive and keep tracking!

Tracyjane - well done that's fab :) loving the PMA

Bindi - u are quite the social butterfly :) sounds like u have done the planning so should still be ok :) I'm sure u can shift the lbs to get ur 2 stone ;)

Wildtrapeze - u are a running machine ;) could u please post the link for the c25k plan so I can print it out and work towards it at home/gym

Hope everyone is ok :) I am feeling very positive still... Had a yummy smoothie this morning :) and tried my homemade muffins - quite nice as a brekkie/ snack :)

Hey guys, I'm back from my holiday! I ate and drank an ungodly amount and the scales are saying I have put on HALF A STONE since Monday!!! I am gonna get back to the diet strictly tomorrow and hopefully it'll come off fast. Not going to change all my signature stats, etc. though, as it'll just depress me! lol. Hope everything's been good with you all! :)

Erin nice to see you again!!! Glad you had a good time!!! I believe if the weight goes on that easy it will come of easily too!! I give you to this time next week and it will be off again!!!! xxxx

Lanky don't get me wrong if you have the points for it, you can eat what ever you want on pro points huni!!! Just that you had said you felt hungry sometimes and was thinking you could use the points to fill you up better!!! just trying to help!!! xxxx

sherry don't worry about 1lb!! it's probably just your weight fluctuating!!! and go you for the c25k!!! You are doing soooo well!! You must be really proud of yourself xxxx

ErinW - welcome bk :) sounds like a good hol ;) u can do it!!

Laurenasha - that's ok hun... I'm more hungry on week days (where I am awake longer lol) but only before meals and it's totally manageable but thanks sooo much for commenting and checking my diary coz u are my major inspiration at mo! Just hope I can do as well as u ;)

I subscribed to mag and received it this morning so looking forward to reading it :) xx

I'm the pot calling the kettle black lol!! I know what i should be doing but doing it is a different matter!!! So far today i have had a tin of diet redbull, a bannana and some special K!!! Have to go back into work now for a few hours so might make a few slices of toast before i go in, or have a scotch egg when i go in (lmao i'm addicted to them)

i had worked up 3 activity points by the time i came home this morning!! but some how i managed to reset it on the way home so it went back to 0!!! it is a 1 now but i had to do my days steps to get there iykwim!!! so i am guessing that it is about 6 activity points so far (worked really hard at home to get it back to normal after the bbq last night lol) would like to have 8-9 by bed time tonight!!! try and help with my chinese on thur and the bbq last night lol!!!

only problem is that everyones coming again tomorrow night and this time it is to be a real drinking session lmao!!! Aw well, sh*t happens lol!!!

Not to worry :) with all them activity points u can do it :) xx

yeah but usually i have till thursday to work it off again but am gettin WI on tuesday this week!! Think i might just leave it till thursday for WI!!!!!

aw all i can smell in my house is hazelnut baileys (the sis-in-law spilt it last night) even though i've scubbed and cleaned the whole house and sprayed air freshener lmao!!! xxxx

welcome back Erin! Did you have a nice time? Dont worry about the lb's - they're only temporary ;)

Lanky - link is; Cool Running | The Couch-to-5K ® Running Plan if your on FB 'like' their page, you get awesome tips and articles on there about everything.

Had a banana, kiwi and strawberry soy milkshake for breakfast this morning at about 9am before my run, am starving now havent eaten anything since but cant be bothered to make anything!

Laurenasha - if ur gonna move I guess it'll be the same whenever... Unless next week is less busy?! I'm sure it will all work out... And I could think of worse things than baileys for the house to smell of lol

Wildtrapeze - I liked the group on FB and will print plan later :) does it involved jogging every day? How many weeks is it? I will read later lol :)

I'm reading the mag - the cover girl is so inspiring... Do other people cry at the stories or is it just me? Xx

It's 9 weeks and its 3 jogs a week so about every other day but as long as its not more than a good few days between you can do it any time Xxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Thanks for the support guys it really helps me stay on track-

I've been on the fruit and veg so fingers crossed :)

Wow that sounds doable :) I'll give it a go I think :) x

Well done LEB :) xx

Printed off the couch to 5k plan and gonna give it a go :) xx

Thanks to whoever put the link on. At the start of my weight loss journey all i ever asked for (apart from smaller clothes sizes) was to be able to run... This does look doable and if i wait till its nearly dark who's gonna know? xx

:) hide in shadows?! Sounds like my style!! Keep going LEB :) x

ha ha ha phatmamma, running is something i've always wanted to do too!! but think i'm gonna get another stone or 2 off before i start!!! xxxx

how's everyone doing today!! I have 10 AP points today, yee haa lol

Well ive had a great day took my dogs for an hrs walk and i really enjoyed it i made a lovely strawberry trifle for pudding as ive been good all day i treated myself to a big bowl and i dont feel at all guilty :) xx

Back