ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

aw tracey jane glad you had a good day!!!

mis-calculated the activity points it's 12 lol!!! forgot i reset it earier!!! whoop whoop xxx

I need to get me one of those!!! The amount of walking I do in my job!!!

Wow good going ladies! I'm off to my friends for some more Wii exercise :) xx

Welcome back Erin, dont worry those borrowed lbs will be gone soon.
Laurenasha you must do some amount of walking to get that amount of activity points. Was looking on ebay for ww pedometer, they are 25 euro excluding p&p, not sure if I really need one though. At the mo Im not adding up the walking Im done in activity points just in time spent walking and Im not 'using' the points gained. Think if I had the pedometer and knew I built up a huge amount of pp by exercising think I would eat all around me lmao. Having a good day today, have had my 3 square meals, cereal bar as a treat and still have 9pp for today. Mmmmm what will I have?

bindi i was just curious whether maybe i was building activity points without realising it, and maybe that was the reason why i was still losing good amounts of weight when i was using more than my 49 weeklies!!! And if i am building 7-12 AP a day maybe thats what helping me!!!! I'm using my activity points gained rather than my weeklies now iykwim!!!!! So will see how WI goes this week!!!!

bindi i was just curious whether maybe i was building activity points without realising it, and maybe that was the reason why i was still losing good amounts of weight when i was using more than my 49 weeklies!!! And if i am building 7-12 AP a day maybe thats what helping me!!!! I'm using my activity points gained rather than my weeklies now iykwim!!!!! So will see how WI goes this week!!!!

Sounds good, will prob get one myself at mext meeting.

well seen you don't have school in the morning LEB with the vodkas lmao!!!! aw i love history wish i'd stayed on in school!!!

am confused about the pedometer!!! it says day 1, 9ap day 2 8ap day 3 8ap (technically 12ap for today) but the total says 15ap!!! how does that work???

Dunno that's confusing... :s hope ur all ok :) x

Thanks guys! :) And yep, I had lots of fun, it was lovely and sunny, so lots of beers in the sun and pizza in the evenings! I feel like April was just the month where I slightly fell apart, but I feel positive again and I'm getting back on track tomorrow!

Sounds like you are doing great with the C25K, Sherry! Well done.

And Lauren, how on earth do you fit so much walking in?! If you've been doing this all along, that could be your secret to being the weight-loss-machine that you are! :D

lol erin!!! I have 2 small kids so when i get up in the morning till i go to bed at night I rarely sit down (except for a ciggie and to peep on here lol) and at work i am constantly on my feet!!! My calculator says i walked 7 miles today!! and that was after i reset it by accident!!! so maybe that is my wee secret lol xxx

7 miles! Wow no wonder u are a machine xx

thats a few of us on the C25K then! :) I'm really tired now, was going to go on the exercise bike for half an hour to make up for the 3minutes of jogging I didn't do but seeings as I actually did 6 minutes of jogging over the normal 9 minutes then sod it im going to go to bed instead!

Had quite a calorific dinner I think, had 1.5 large fajita's with quorn steak strips, green peppers, potato and onion inside and some sour cream, salsa and guacamole...and cheese. Havent worked out the calories yet :S I'm thinking its about 600! :eep:

Starting veganism tomorrow! I just know I'm going to struggle! But with the help of The Post Punk Kitchen www.theppk.com I should be ok! They've got some delish recipes on there. And I'm going to make ice cream from coconut milk. I need everyone to help me stay on track because this is going to one hell of a challenge!!!!!

Wow, 7 miles?! Madness! I really have to start walking. I got a pedometer a while back, but am not really sure how it works, or if it is working right! It counts steps just from me wiggling it in my hand..

Good luck, Sherry! We're all behind you 100%!! Just keep in mind why you want to do it every time you struggle. I have faith in you!

it is saying 7.49 miles but that is after it reset itself so i'm guessing it was more like 9-10miles!!! that's not me going out for walks or anything it's just me going about my day to day work and housework!!! Cool i'm sooo busy i don't have to exercise lmao!!!!

Sherry good luck with going Vegan!!! I couldn't even imagine how hard it would be!!!!

me pedometer is my new best friend am gonna start posting my daily steps!!! todays steps is 16,959 (but thats after reset so am guessing about 20,000) will post it properly tomorrow!! hopefully my seat belt in the car doesn't reset it again lol!!! Earned 12 Ap points today and ate 29pp!!! so don't think that was a bad days eating!!! Hopefully i can behave myself at tomorrow nights bbq/booze up lol xxxx

Well night all, chat in the morning xxxx

U are doing amazing :) xx

I don't know what is wrong with me.. I was feeling so good and now I feel so low... and for once it isn't really to do with weight.. it is to do with me and all the things I want to change.... I have just rambled on on my own page and fairly sure it made no sense... don't wanna be a depressing person who winges all the time so gonna go to sleep and hope i'm better in the morning..

It's one of those catch 22 weekends where u really want to do something fun but can't afford to (most of them are!)... grrrrrr lol xxx

Back