ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Sorry Laurenasha - feel bad for posting this in here... thought of this thread a bit like the "larger ladies and gents" one but just realised this is your diary..... tell me to bugger off lol xx

Lanky dont worry, I know what u mean. Ive been jobless for about 6 months & was told I wasnt entitled to any help like job seekers etc - so my monthly income is £0!! I can't afford jack and have been out about twice since last September. It's pretty naff isn't it not being able to do something u want to do :(

And in more depressing news, my scales are showing 2lb gain! Help! How can I pull it back in???

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

morning all..

Lanky hun dont worry about posting here hun we're all in this together and we all feel up's and downs xxxx hope yours feeling a little better hun..

oh girls my hen do is over and TBH i am glad !! i NEED to get back into WW !! not properly tracked for 2 weeks 3lb gain STILL and feeling well rough.. i must admit yesterday in my lovely dress i did feel huge after we all ate ! i dont think i thought about the sucking stomach in rule with a full belly LOL anyway i am going to WI on Tueday and will face the music ! then as OH is on lates will give me chance to have a really good week !

Cbeebies day tomorrow with my little lad he is going to freak when he meets mr tumbles and peppa pig ! but i'll pack a picnic and make some WW friendly sarnie's... NOTHING planned until 21st of may ( a wedding) so i want to get back on track and nail it lol. xx

Lou* said:
very strange ask about monthly pass or have a look online about it is £13.00 for first month then £19.00 a month after, it includes your meeting charge and all online stuff. works out better for me as if i miss a class then i dont have to pay twice as i have already paid IYKWIM..

your e source will start from now. you add your foods, new recipies, new meals and enter your weekly weighin it gives you tips, there is a forum (dont leave us tho!! ) and loads more.. defo worth the money i think... and very easy to use.. xx

Mmmm chow mein !!

happy easter everyone ! :17729:

Monthly pass isn't available in norn iron if that helps??

don't think it took the money out of my account for some reason for the ww esource!!! Don't think i'll bother just yet!!! nomes its not fair that we don't get the same deals as england!! monthly pass would be great!!!

my pedometer is now reading the right total amount lol!! Don't know what happened it but at least i've counted daily AP myself!!!! I have 29ap from thursday!!! Gonna ask in class this week if thats definately right thought as it seems abit high to me!!!

Lanky do not worry about posting on here!!! Yes i started this in the diary thread but it's for all my friends to talk about how they are doing and feeling!!! i feel really low sometimes too lanky!!! i really lack self-confidence so i can have some really bad days!!! Usually takes something small to trigger it, but then i just want to comfort eat!! but of course i can't because of ww and that just makes me twice as bad, feeling terrible AND dieting iykwim lmao!!!

sherry i think your just gonna have to go back to basics!!! read through all your books again and try and get your head back into it pet xxxx

Lou the hen do is behind you now!!! Just start from today again!!! And you'll be fine pet!!! (had you been good this week before the hen do???)

Sherry hun, do you think you know why you have the gain? Is it from over-eating, or unexplainable? If it's the first, then maybe use today as your WI day, as it is the first day of your vegan diet and the start of a new month and then try being very strict with yourself for the week. I am going to do 18 points for two weeks to try and get rid of the 7lbs I gained on holiday. If you've been sticking to everything, then all I can think of is the exercise causing you to hold water/energy, like it did with me on 30DS and I can't help you there as I never figured out how to get the scales moving, but everyone on the internet seems to think your body will eventually get used to the exercise and start letting go of the weight again, so you'll just have to push through it and be patient. :)

As for feeling down guys, I'm definitely right there with you. I feel like although I'd been good up until holiday, all my bad habits came out as soon as I let myself go and I feel huge & fat & ugly. I need to seriously work on putting a leash back on the shark this next month! Just gonna keep my head down and be patient and hope I get under 14 stone this month.

Looks like we are all back on the wagon ;) u can totally pull those gains back ladies :)

I'm feeling better today - just one of those days yesterday! Off to cinema later then supposed to be having a BBQ... But only have a little disposable one so could be interesting... And cold! X

It's Definately because of over indulgence even though I had been relatively good, staying within or just over my allowance but I was filling up on all the wrong things. WI is tues so ill just stick with that & see how I get on. I've had a fresh fruit smoothie for brekkie and ill have soup for lunch and dinner and ill go on the exercise trike later. I genuinely think that a bit of cake and a Chinese does not warrant a 2lb gain! Lol

Hey I'm also feeling better today-

However I'm struggling to stop weighing myself everyday!! How is that going for you Lanky?

I'm -1lb today so I'm a lot more positive! Gonna try not to weigh til Wed- which is the day of my weigh in! :)

Wow - you are all doing so well =) give yourslef a round of applause!! LOL x

Thanks Iwillbeayummymummy! Welcome :) tell us about yourself! When did u start? Propoints? How are u finding it? Do u have much to lost?

LEB - managed not to weigh thurs n fri but weighed yest and today... Grrr so gonna resist again mon-wed n see how it goes lol - but at least weighing has motivated us both so that's good :)

Wildtrapeze - yummy cake! Lol sounds like a good plan to get it bk xx

I have loads to lose =( I'm currently 19 stone 13.5lbs and want to be 10 stone 7lb....i think thats 119lbs to lose...trackers a bit off though lol
Started Pro-points on thursday would have been sooner but i had ds2 10 weeks ago 5 weeks early and he had alot of problems so only came out of SCBU 3 weeks ago...I have done ww, twice before, cambridge diet and SW only to have failed after 2 weeks and began giving up. This time i'm determined even with bad days, i'll still carry on pointing.

I'm on 45 points a day, which is enough obviously as i'm finding i still have 25 or so left for tea but then i get a sweet craving and i can't stop at one and at day 4 i have only 4 weeklies left!! Set myself a challange to have no chocolate at all in the hope that i'll snack on fruit instead Lol
xx

Well I was gonna be really good this wk end but with all the nice weather it's a nightmare. It's been barbecues n drinks all wk end again! Iv gotta really try n pull it back from now.

Alona im sure u can pull it back ive only been good coz ive got such a toothache otherwise im sure i would have pigged out again x

Iwillbeayummymummy you sound just like me! Proper sweet tooth! I made the WW Choc fudge recipe and found the most I can manage is 3 pieces which is 8pp because it's so rich - so that's an idea or the WW desserts or WW caramel wafers/ rich toffee bars from meetings are good for a Choc fix!

I started a week and a bit ago on wed - I'm 20 stone 5 and would like to be 9 stone 4 (lowest I ever was as an adult) - but will see as I get nearer - that's 155lbs and I lost the first 4 in week one! Welcome to the thread and good luck!!

Tracyjane - I Agree with wildtrapeze u can undo anything in the week ahead :) chin up xx

OMG I seriously am thinking about taping my mouth shut. I have not stopped eating all day, you know when you are craving something and you cant exactly pin point what it is you actually want and then you eat loads of different stuff and it still hasnt hit the spot so you keep eating....well thats been my day. AM definitely looking at a gain this week. Think it will do me good if I am up, give me a right aul kick in the ass, am getting cocky thinking I can eat whatever I want and still lose, but we all know that doesnt happen.........arggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

U can do it petal :) hope u find ur craving and consider ur butt kicked as off tomorrow xxx

Usually when that happens it means ur thirsty if u can't settle a craving. But try telling an overweight person to drink a glass of water instead of eating something they think they're craving lol I should know!

I've been good, my first whole day as vegan. Had a soy milk shake for breakfast, veg soup & granary roll for lunch & small spud with beans for dinner.
Making coconut milk ice cream tomorrow in my new ice cream maker that didn't come with instructions............
Put it on for an hour earlier wondered why it weren't turning to ice cream only to find out I need to freeze the bowl for 8 hours first. Brilliant!

Night all, good luck to all with WI tomoro xxxxx

Thanks for the tip wildtrapeze will try and drink water next time. Anyways feel sick Ive eaten that much today, my stomach is actually sore adn feel so guilty but I ate out of sheer boredom and gluttiny :sigh:

Think a detox day tomorrow is the order of the day for me.

Back