ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Glad ur getting into the vegan diet now :) icecream sounds good... Is it in the freezer now? X

When i want a real sweet fix i go mad and spend 5pp on a mini magnum ice cream. Sainsbury's have them half price and they have special ones which are irish cream and another flavour limoncello in one pack, they are lush... Okay last night i had two :) But i have got weeklies and activity points if i needed them. In fact talking of pigging out, Friday and Saturday i ate 15 weekly points both days/nights. But then that's what they're there for, when we feel the need right?

Good luck everyone for this week xx

Bindi - hope u feel better :) have a nice detox!

Phatmomma -I like the WW version of them just as much :) xx

Congrats Sherry! Was it as hard as you thought it'd be?

Bindi, don't worry, I'm right where you are, except I had a week of binging! Tomorrow is a new day, wipe the slate clean and learn from your mistake! :)

We can do it ladies :) x

Well girls i am back from the darkside (the bbq) lol!!! don't think i handled it to bad as all i ate was a burger and a chicken squeer/kebab and half a dozen crisps!!!! On the drink front i had a jumbo bottle of wkd 18pp and 3 bacardi breezers 3pp!!! So if i even sts this week!!! Although i really want that half a lb!!!

I was really busy yesterday and gained 14AP!!! wow lol!!!! so hopefully it'll be ok!! Still trying to decide if i'm gonna change WI to tuesday this week!! or i might leave it till thursday and change next week!!!

To everyone whos away mad, we will do this together!! Think we've been on the same boat all weekend!!! But today is Bank holiday may day and i am refusing to let myself fall at another hurdle!!! xxx

Maybe sneak on the scales on tues morning and decide then! :) well done for all the AP and eating good food :) is that ur fave alc coz u could maybe try shot n mixer for less? Xx

I'm am back to school tomorrow after 2 weeks and one day off!! Ekkkkk but on the plus side I can't eat rubbish all day and walk quite a bit!!

( I'm a teacher not a pupil lol)

yeah i would def suggest them to anyone!!!

Aye i love wkd, i know its high in pp and im drink the 100cal bacardi breezers just cause i know they are lower in pp!!! i drink the odd vodka or bacardi shorts, but i find i get ridiculously drunk when i drink it lmao!!!

Aw LEB tomorrow is my first day off in 2 weeks, over the holidays and my wee man is back at pre-school!!! Thinking of taking them to a fun farm tomorrow!!! (as he finishes at 11.30) Maybe have a nice walk and see all the animals!!! Thinking of packing a picnic but can't be bothered to go to the shop and buy all the stuff before work!! Will maybe go to the shop in the morning!!!

Anyone any picnic ideas that are low pp??? xxxx

LEB - sounds like work is good for u haha... It is for me too!

Laurenasha - think I'm gonna get a WW pedometer too :) as long as u enjoy them
then :) not sure about picnic food... U could have mini savoury eggs :) xx

Lauren- Picnic sounds good :) lots of fruit and salad is all tge advice I can give!
Flip first day off in 2 weeks!! Enjoy it :)

Lanky- work is defo good for the diet :) plus the stress of it- I'm sure being a solicitor is stressful! The year I trained to be a teacher I lost 2 stone through stress- put one back on :(

But I'm almost back at that weight now :)

Yay :) we will do it xx

are you a solicitor lanky??? good on you!!! I've abit of a dodgy stomach today!! don't know if it was the drink or the bbq!!! but hey it can only help lmao!!!

Bit tired now so might have a wee snooze before work!!!

Ice cream didnt turn to ice cream. Stupid ice cream maker. Stuck it in the freezer instead, I'm determined to eat cocunut ice cream!!!

Yesterday went ok, it wasnt hard I think the hardest part is becoming bored with what I eat because everything is so limited. I'm going out to dinner tonight which is going to be a massive challenge lol uhhh what did I let myself in for lol.

aw sherry enjoy your meal!!! I'm gonna have a toastie and a bowl of soup to fill me up before work!!!! was trying to lye down an hour before work but i couldn't sleep!!! Think some pro plus and redbull is in order lol!!! My scales are saying 0.5-1lb down!! don't know how but i'm not complaining!!! Think if it still says the same tomorrow morning i will go to WI, and if it doesn't then i will just leave it to my ordinary thursday to give myself another 2 days!!!

Laurenasha -yea I am or will be in a month :) hope u feel better and are ok for work :) good luck for WI tomorrow if u go xx

Wildtrapeze - hope it's going well for u :) hope ur meal is ok!

My stupid family meal has already caused arguments! I can't wait to move out :( who eats at 5.30? I've just got bk from gym and having lunch now... Grrrrr.... Only going for stupid meal coz dad wants to and mum won't go if no-one else makes her.... :( Xx

lol don't chat about familys arguing!!! i thought a few times that they were gonna start here yesterday!!

think i will go tomorrow morning to get me into the sway of tuesday morning WI's!!! we will just have to see if my scales are still playing nice in the morning lol xxx

hope everyone has a lovely evening!! will catch up with you all at midnight when i'm finished work!! only 2AP so far today!!! will have to see what i gather up at work xxxxxxxxx

;) that's the motivation hun xx

Back