ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I did 8km at the gym and weights and stuff- I'm wrecked but know it helps the cause :)

Well done :) I did an hour in the pool... Didn't manage to start the c25k :( x

Don't worry lanky, start anytime!
Your going out for a meal at half 5? Who does that!? lol if I go out for a meal its usually about 7 or 8?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Crazy bloody family eat tea at 5... I eat at 7/8 so I'm gonna be starving after ... Don't wanna go.... :( x

hi all.. i;ve missed loads everyone is doing so so well... i have been quite good but had a few bad days and am STILL TOTM !! back to the docs i go honestly i am so sick of my body lol.. i also feel like crap.. really not sure if i am well at all but will try and sleep it off and get to docs if i dont feel better.. i thought i was going to faint yesterday.. very strange... although io could have passed out when i jumped on the scales !! 7lb on?!!!! i thought i had been good ( well on the days where i was partying at least) aw well if i feel better i'll face the music at WI tomorrow..

glad everyone is sticking to is and well done.. i'm not giving in i'll get there eventually there just seems to be a very high hurdle in my way at the moment lol xxxxx

Hiya guys ... Hope everyone's well... Welcome to all new member and a big hug to my old mates ... Sorry I always promise myself I'm going to be in the thread everyday bt I 4gt ... Started my ticker so I hope all u lot can c it ...hw do u get the silver 7 s up and the graph chart... I'm getting lost around the site... Everytime I start to look I hve to log off... Kids !!! WelI i did my best to b gud this week ... Can't wait for wed wi to c wat lose I hve... Will b sorely disappointed if I don't get at least 2 off... How's everyone else??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,
Sounds like everyones doing well, keep it up. As for me, got totm this evening so that accounts for me being like a woman possessed in the food dept and eating absolutely everything! They werent even due, am all over the place with them at the mo, but at least they came lmao. Very bad day again food wise :(
WIsh it was wed eve for my wi til I face the music and see my gain, need a fresh week and need to put the last one behind me. Have been feeling crappy all day and not in the humour of doing any walking so as motivation this week I think I will invest in the pedometer. Kids back to school tomorrow so actually looking forward to getting back to the daily routine.
Good luck Lauren if you decide to go wi tomorrow, good luck to anyone else that has wi also.

Hi Lou - I hope u feel better soon and that the docs help! I am sure u don't deserve that gain but sometimes the scales are EVIL! Big hugs and get well soon!

Yass - Good luck for WI on wed :) I'm a wed weigher too and it's my second week so still excited hehe

Bindi - Hope ur ok petal... and stupid TOTM!!! let us kno on wed :)

Laurenasha - good luck if you go tomorrow

I am ok.. I went out for tea and had more than I wanted but still within weeklies and earnt LOADS of APs so should be fine :) Much love xx

Good luck to anyone who has a weigh0in tomorrow and bindi know how u feel with totm mine were all over the place and very heavy and ive only had 1 this year so far they are a pain.Sorry havent been on here much ive got an abcess under 1 of my teeth and im dosed up on painkillers and antibiotics but love love this thread xx

Hi guys, it's been lovely catching up on all the posts. Good luck to all those weighing over the next couple of days. I should be going tomorrow night but I am working and it doesn't look like I will be able together to another meeting. This will be the 1st meeting I have missed and I am one of those people that needs the meetings! Think I'll be ok for just one week. If I start to waiver I will attend an emergency session! Back to my routine tomorrow as kids back at school. This means I will get my daily 4 mile bike rise back but on the downside, means that I have no excuse not to revise!

Tracyjane - hope u feel better soon!

Cassie - sure u can miss one meeting ur a star :) good luck getting bk to routine

I'm a bit nervous about work for some reason... Weird! Looking forward to routine, fearing hunger and still need more hours in my days... Xx

Hello ladies!! Well I had decided that I WAS for going to WI tomorrow!!! But i took really bad pains in my stomach tonight!!! I know i had a little bit of rubbish yesterday but not enough to have these type of pains in my tummy!!! So i am not gonna decide if i'm going to WI tomor or not till i get up!!!!

my scales are saying 14st 8lbs this evening!! was 14st 6lbs last week but i get weighed in the morning so it would be lighter iykwim!!! Really want to get my 2st 7lbs this week!! will be annoyed if i don't (but then have only myself to blame if i don't) i always seem to get to a mile stone when i throw in the towel so am fearing it now!!! Although i think the most i have ever lost when dieting is 1st 7lb or 2st!! so i guess what i've lost so far is an achievement on its own!!! sorry for the ramble lmao!!!

the OH just walked out to the kitchen and his trousers dropped to his ankles rotflmao!!! soooo funny!! he's lost about a stone since i started WW!! bless him he's been really supportive!!! Think he's to thin now though lol!! his Bmi is now 26 so he was just a tiny bit overweight to begin with!!!

There was a women came into the chip shop tonight and she had had a stomach bypass!!! She had lost like 10stone in a year!!! I thought that was fantastic!! But still believe that what we are doing is the healthiest way to lose weight!!! I couldn't imagine eating teny tiny portions for the rest of my life!!!!

Oh and the flaming pedometer reset itself AGAIN this evening!! Had worked up 11AP by this stage!! Was only an hour from finishing work so i just said i would stay with 11AP rather than try and work it out again lmao xxxx

Lol laurenasha that pedometer sounds like a pain in the back side & not worth the money spent! Keep resetting itself!

Meal went really well yesterday, hardly any vegan choices - well 2 choices out of the whole menu! I had a flatbread to start & veggie jambalaya for main, no alcohol or fizzy drinks either just had a fruit cocktail and tap water. I went out with 1000 cals to play with and think I managed that with some left over but won't really know for sure cos I don't know the cal content. I was showing back to 190lb yesterday after a 2lb gain and I was like phew! Weighed myself after the meal and was 192 so thought I would at least STS! thought id get my 1 st this morning only to WI at 192lb again! I'm well angry!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Hello All!

Laurenasha - hope your tummy feels better today... And let us kno if u make it to WI! We won't let u give up at this milestone!! U kno what u want and I kno u can do it :) hugs

Wildtrapeze - sounds like u had a good day year :) hope u have another today x

morning all, good luck with any weigh in's ! i'm finiding a better class to attend as i can't have my mum's car anymore, she has to have another operation ( heart problems) and i found out yesterday she carried compost from the local supermarket home !!! it's like looking after a kid lol.. anyway off to sort her out today and tell her off...lauren hun your ped will reset it's self cos it thinks today is your weigh in day so maybe there is a setting you need to change so it resets on a thursday?

Morning Lou :) get her told lol - hope she is ok pet x

Lou it starts on a thursday cause i got WI on a thursday!! But i haven't reset the whole week, just the day that i'm on and i go back to 0 lol!!! But lucky enough i know how many i had done so i'm not too bothered!! But your right though i'm gonna have to try and reset it from today if i'm gonna get WI this morning!!!

Aw Lou your poor mum!! but we all know how independent our parents have be, they are stubborn lol!!! My mum needs 2 knee replacements, but she's not being given them yet as the docs say she's too young!! But mum still continues to lift the boys (who are 2 well built lads) and run about playing with them like an ejit lol!!! i tell her off but its like talking to a brick wall lol!!!

Sherry big kisses!!! damn them meals out and damn them EVIL EVIL scales!!!! usually your lighter in the morning, so wonder whats up with that!!!!

Lanky the pains are gone!! but my stomach still feels like its hit the floor!!! (fingers crossed i'm not tempting fate by saying they're gone lol) xxxx

Morning all... The holidays r over by the look of the traffic this morning...hope alls well wth u ...is it the start r the end of the week for us who wi on wed lol..... Lauren hope u feel better soon and gud luck wth ur wi... Lou ... Mums they don't listen to us they still think of us as their wee children... Sherry I'm glad u had a gud nite... Lanky have a gud day in work and to any one else I missed gud luck ...spk soon to u all ....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to anyone with WI :) I'm bored at work... Need entertainment.... X

Back