ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hi all,
Well Im well and truly back on the wagon today, made porridge with water for brekkie and have a bowl of fresh fruit salad made up for me to pick at during the day. Have 0pp soup made also. Just back from an hours very brisk walk also, am feeling great after it, its amazing how much better I feel when Ive done my walk, sets me up for success!
We are going to see Peter Kay this evening. We had planned to go for something nice to eat before hand but wont have time so Im going to have an early dinner myself of ww ocean pie & 0pp veg (5pp I think) so that will leave me loads of points for tonight so will prob have a couple of beers in there. Looking forward to it.
Lauren let us know how you get on at your wi if you go today, you are like me, wanting 1/2lb to get your 2.5st, I need same to get my 2stone, but I know Im facing a gain this week so looks like I will be aiming for my 2st next week. Keep it up you are doing fantastic
Have a great day everyone, eat slim!

Well done Bindi! Jealous about Peter Kay! Sure u will have an awesome evening :) xx

1.5lb off yee haa!!! got my 5th silver 7!!!! taking the boys away today!! wasn't of when the weins were off school, they back today and i'm off and every wheres frigging closed!!! OH is going mad now lmao!!! Don't know what to do with them now!!!! xxx

Well done u super star that's amazing!!!! :) bet u have a spring in ur step today! Hope u find somet to do xx

That's amazing Lauren!!

Well my day back at work not helped by lying awake half the night and a sore stomach!!!!

Although I do love my job- kids make ne laugh- my 6th years are testing each other and one said if you don't get this Q right I'll punch you in the face lol

Haha kids are hilarious! I'm soooo hungry :( x

Well done Lauren .... and fingers crossed for everyelse ... Bt hw do u get ur silver 7 up on the screen and the weight charts u guys hve ... Need help in doing this

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's awesome LEB :) can't help yass - I just have ticker... And can write in my signature x

I can't wait for that :)

Hope so :D x

Well done Leb it's grt when u get noticed u get that bounce bck in ur step ... Lanky it will nt b long b4 everyone says to u ... and thanks for the advice ... I'm still learning frm the site as I usually do my threads frm my phone so I never c the full site... I think I will take the tour around the site and c if that helps me...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats Lauren! You're gonna have all your weight lost by the time I get into the 13s!! lol.

I'm having an ok week so far. Have stuck to the points, though feeling a little weak-willed at the moment!

Yass, welcome back! For the silver 7s, just copy and paste this:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/Lozzie1/Silver7.gif[/img

..into your sig and close the bracket on the end with one of these brackets --> ]

Commiserations to anyone with dodgy TOTMs, I have issues with mine that got really bad about a year ago, but the doctors never found out what was wrong with me. It seems to have mostly went back to normal by itself although I still spot now and again.

Well done Erin for getting bk to it :)

I'm hungry today and not amused lol...x

Hi girls,
Just wanted to say hi quickly. I've been following this thread since I've joined MM. You're all great inspirations to me. Helping me to stick with ww.
Lanky I would love to hear your opinion about C25K when you start doing it. I'm planning to start as well as soon as we're back from vacation. I go to the gym regularly for the last 3 months but I haven't done much exercise other than running after two kids for the last 2 years. I feel like I can take up running to help lose weight. I have few friends that jog/run regularly and they all have lost all their baby weights and some more.
LEB I can't wait till people start noticing that I lose weight. It must feel really great.
:)

Hi Swissie - welcome :) I am still a bit nervous about c25k - can't decide whether to brave the roads or to do on treadmill and keep chickening out... Gonna try and do workout one before weekend to get the ball rolling.... X

But what?? Confused!! C

Back