ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Oh sorry c25k - long day lol

U don't buy it just go on the website and print it... I put it into a nice table on word so if I remember I will see if I can attach it... X

well girls I am back from the Belfast Zoo!! only worked up 3AP's today even though it was trecking up and down hills!!!! But ah well!!! I ate the BIGGEST KFC you have ever seen in your life at lunch time!!! And a double cheese burger from mcdonalds!!!! Still don't think i'm quite done eating!!! Hopefully i'll sicken myself soo much that i will start to behave again tomorrow lmao!!! Not worried about it as i'm sure i can pull it back again in the week!!!!

Wow that's all from Belfast Zoo!!! It is very hilly!!

I live in Bangor Lauren :)

Go you on your -1.5 :) and a short week

oh i'm just realising i'm under 200lbs lol yee haw i'm in the 100's!!! xxxx

LEB we were going to go to bangor today!!! apparently it's really good for the kids!! but everywhere else was closed today with the kids being back at school so was scared it would be closed today as well!!! Am definitely taking them there in the summer holidays xxxxx

Yeah loads of good places to go- Pickie Family Fun Park is open for the summer now, then there's the beach parks etc- although the ice cream proved too tempting week before last for me lol

lol I am def taking the kids to bangor in the holidays!! Am fed up with the same things!! portrush, beach, funfarms, zoo, park!!! i also want to take them to the aquarium and the W5!!! So thats also on my list for summer!!!

oh and sorry for this but i'm just noticing when i entered my data that i've got my 15% as well :):)

Haha, you guys are creeping me out, Bangor's like.. 15 minutes away from me!

Think we're heading up to Dunluce Castle tomorrow.. if it doesn't rain!

Haha, who'd have thought there'd be so many of us congregating on this thread?!

ha ha should call it the norn iron thread lmao!!! only joking all other country's are welcome lol!!! We should all meet up when we get to goal xxxx

I know!!!! There is never anyone from NI about!!

I teach up in Lisburn- bit of a trek!! But it's a job!!

We should arrange a meet up how cool would that be!!!

Haha, if we wait til we get to goal, one of us might be dead! :p

ha ha as long as none of you are mass murderers lol!! Think i'm not that close to yall though down in the northwest!!!

Whereabouts Lauren??

Nope no mass murderer lol you need a clean criminal record to be a teacher lol

Back