ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Cool - Would you believe it if I told you I am sitting now doing a lesson on the siege of Derry/Londonderry/whatever you want to call it (very politically correct)!

Cannot believe so many folk from NI :)

aw i remember that lesson from history class lol!! was only 8 years ago lol!! History was one of my favourite subjects!!! We used to have a teacher who would have bounced about the classroom while rein-acting it lol always loved it!!!

The city which must not be named! lol.

I'm from Newtownards! *cue the Bangor/Ards rivalry!* lol

It is the best subject lol cool you must be slightly younger than me- 10 years from I left school :-s well I suppose I never really left!

Sounds like me I'm always up and about- why I'm kinda glad to get back at it after the hols- I'm way more active at work

I know trust me!! And every time i'm trying to explain where i live i have to name it lmao!!

but i'm sure LEB could tell us what the proper name is lol xxxx

Lol I could but the way I teach it is you can call it whatever you like- it's down to personal opinion ( I teach in an integrated school, see how PC I am ) lol xx

eh whats the bangor/ards rivalry lol

lol. People from both towns are supposed to think people from the other town are scum, basically! Haha.

Ards is waaayyy better than Bangor!! And Comber beats them both lol!! Are either of you as old as me ?(29)

i mean why do they think that???

oh oh i just ordered a chow mein lol!!! am really being BAD today lol!! ah well new day tomorrow!!!!

ok will try this again lol!!! why do they think each other is scum?? lol if id just asked that in the first place lol x

Come on leb is cos it's true lol lol! I'm 29 in aug so close! Did you go to the best school in the world as well? ;)

Back