ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I know what u mean about metabolism erin, its so unfair sometimes! Laurenasha can have a mcdonalds and KFC and lose half a stone, yet I sniff some chips and put on 2lb! Lol
And! Not all of us are from Ireland lol I'm from Essex *cue Essex girl jokes!*
Made my first vegan meal from scratch today, OH even liked it!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

I know! My sister went off the rails after my family's Easter buffet, too. She had a whole Easter egg, fish and chips, magnums, etc. and only put on one pound! I had a pizza, a couple of chocolate bars and 6 cans of beer and put on half a stone, I mean what is the story there?! Ah well... we will just have to soldier on and revel in every small victory!

Aw, Essex isn't that bad, isn't that where Jamie Oliver is from? He's amazing!

Congrats on the vegan cooking & impressing the (presumably meat-eating?) OH! :)

Laurenasha - sounds like you have had a very nice (and yummy!) day.... Yay for being in the 100s!!!!

If I come to NI can I join ur mass murderers party?! lol - I am from Cumbria ...... not sure we even have our own jokes :(

I am hoping I can eat all weeklies as I appear to be doing so without really meaning to... lol

Hope u are all ok... couldn't attach c25k thingy so have posted in here... hope it works xx
Week
Workout 1
Workout 2
Workout 3
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.​
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes​
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.​
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk. Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.​
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk. Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.​
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then do two repetitions of the following:​
· Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
· Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
· Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
· Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then:​
· Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
· Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
· Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
· Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
· Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
· Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes
· Jog 3/4 mile (or 8 minutes)
· Walk 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then jog two miles (or 20 minutes) with no walking.​
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:​
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:​
· Jog 1 mile (or 10 minutes)
· Jog 1 mile (or 10 minutes)
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 2-1/4 miles (or 25 minutes) with no walking.​
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then jog 2.5 miles (or 25 minutes).​
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then jog 2.75 miles (or 28 minutes).​
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then jog 3 miles (or 30 minutes).​
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then jog 3 miles (or 30 minutes).​
Final workout! Congrats! Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then jog 3 miles (or 30 minutes).​

Excellent thank you so much :)

Yes of course you can join us :)

Thanks for the link Lanky.
a question. do you girls have problems losing weight on ww if you start exercising? I'm having problems to lose weight in general since I started going to the gym. That's why I decided to try ww. I know all about the muscle is heavier than fat, etc. stuff. If you have been exercising with ww, what is your experience? Does it help you to lose faster/slower?
It was getting so annoying for me, I stopped weighing myself everyday ( which is not a good idea anyway) .

I find I lose the same weight- some weeks I went 3 times a week and lost 3.5lbs one other week I did none and lost the same??

Two weeks in and I have been doing the wii when I can - earned about 16AP last week and 46AP this week... but I guess I can't say what my losses would be like without exercise?! x

Hiya girls ... Hey I'm frm Belfast as well... Was living in holywood b4 that and went to Bangor girls high ... a long long long time ago.... Gosh we do hve to meet up when we get to out goal weights... Thanks Erin for the link for the silver 7 .. Try it bt says the photo is no longer there.. Lanky I'm going to look at the c2k5 as well looks interesting .....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MP3 Podcasts

That's the link for the podcasts for the c25k. Has music and a guy that tells you when to run/jog etc. I have had it a while with all good intentions of starting but never got round to it!

Oooo podcasts may be helpful :) x

Sorry Yass, try this one:

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9957/z4985e5c316095qr8.gif[/img

..and remember to close the bracket.

As for exercise swissie, I did (most of!) the 30 day shred and didn't lose ANYTHING the whole time. I don't know if I would've started losing again if I stuck to an exercise regime, but I was too impatient to wait and it was depressing me!

Thanks Erin will give it a try again 2morrow ... Nite all and gud luck for wi this week

Good to all with WI tomorrow x

Lanky ur WI is today isnt it?

I've been looking for C25K podcasts everywhere, if you have an iphone or touch then you can get the official NHS ones from the itunes store for free. But I have just an ordinary MP3 and my phone is android not apple so I cant get them on my phone either. I tried that Podcast link and tried to get W3 but it didnt work? I clicked the link and it said page cannot be displayed - am I doing something wrong? :S

I'm really trying to get my motivation together this morning to go for a jog but finding it really hard to get out of bed lol. It'll only take me 25 mins, but its sooo cold outside! lol

I'm rubbish at getting up in the morning! My alarm was going off for an hour before I emerged - so much for my last kittle bit of exercise....

Yea my WI is tonight :) not decided whether to go in Workington (work) or Carlisle (home) xx

I'm still in bed haha! I'll save the run for this evening before dinner. I don't like going out in the daylight especially weekday mornings when everyone's walking to work. Sometimes I'm ok and have the confidence to do it if um losing weight consistently but my last WI was a gain so I'm back to feeling a but selfconsious again.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Morning all... Wildtrapeze don't b put off by people ...u r doing soo well wth the running ... I cldnt do it... I just abt walk wthout wheezing and out of breath... Lol ... Lanky gud lucky for wi... and anyone else who has wi 2day gud luck to u also... well in work gt my tea... nw for the hard graft ...lol...of sitting on my arse ... going to stick to crackers and laughing cow today until my wi tonite.... hoping for a gud lose this week since I hve been putting on... Starter tracking again frm 2 weeks ago so i hve been gud and all the Easter eggs r gone...lol

Stick your iPod in and never worry about the people about- that's what I do!! :)

I also couldn't get up this morning and only the second day back!

Good morning girls!!! I weighed myself this morning when i got up and i put on a mega 3lb from yesterday lmao!!! So if i eat I DO PUT WEIGHT ON!!! lol i just seem to be able to burn it off again quicker or something!!! Not gonna worry about it though as i'm back to work today and my normal busy self at work!!!
Had a lovely day with the family and a nice night with the OH iykwim lmao!! we drove back from the zoo yesterday down the larne coastal route and it was gorgeous!!!! Pity about all the fires starting up in the hills from the dry/heat!!! Never seen anything like it before, so much moss on fire!!! Think we really need a wee bit of rain for a day or 2!!! Although i think its gonna break soon anyway by the looks of it!!!!

On the exercise front i found that i wasn't losing as much whenever i was doing exercise at the gym!!! So i just stopped lol!! I thought i would save getting fit for whenever I had a few stone off!!! (i've still not started doing it though!! lol)

Back