ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Morning all,
Laurenasha - WELL DONE on you 1.5lb loss, you are fading away before us....
Sorry am too tired to read back through the 5-6 pages Ive missed, Im absolutely shattered today, went to Peter Kay he was very good, we had a lot of walking to do (bout 45mins brisk walk) and I had flipflops on, so needless to say the soles of my feet are killing me and my legs are feeling it too. Didnt have a drink in there but did have a medium popcorn :( had pp left from yday but Im sure I still went over. Weigh in is this eve at 5.30 so had sneak peak at scales this morn and was 2lb up so still expecting a gain later on. Cant stay for class as oh is working late and I will have the 3 kids with me, so its not worth it, wouldnt mind could really do with the motivational talk this evening.
Having a lazy morning cos I dont think my legs could cope with going walking again today.
Lanky good luck for your wi this evenign, I have faith in you, it will be a gud one.

Bindi if your not going to be able to stay in class today use this evening to look through your book again!! and look online for inspirational storys and recipes!!!

I'm really gonna have to get my head back into it again!! My tummy is seriously dodgy today!! My own fault for abusing it soo badly yesterday!!! xxxx

Lol all of u lovelies! hope u all do ok today :) I'm excited about WI :) u can do it... Not sure I can run in public yet but would like to try... Gonna get podcast and see how I feel xx

Thanks for your comments Jo!! You are my inspiration xxxx

Lanky was thinking I would like to try and start jogging/running!! Was thinking of my local woods/country park!! Would be able to do it there without looking like a nutter for starting and stopping lol!! I can't wait till July till my contracts up to get a new iphone (mine broke :() would need to start having a look at the c25k plan!!! Especially now the weather is so good, there is no excuse!!!

Just did the ironing and now having a bannana and a coffee for breakfast!!! lol no i need to start eating a proper breakfast but i just can't face it lol xxx

Hi Kernow Jo :) hope ur well

Laurenasha - u are a miracle worker! U are so inspirational :)

LEB - wish I could just tune out to the people :( get enough abuse without running lol

Yass - u can do it :)

Wildtrapeze - u are doing awesome with ur running - keep it up and I will try to get my first sesh in by weekend

Bindi - good luck :)

Xxx

Lanky is nice to hear that I am inspirational!! i don't feel it lol!!

My dream is to be able to RUN!!! Sherry you are amazing at it!!! How long can you run now????

Bindi and Lanky - good luck with tonight!!!

I'm just downloading a zumba workout!!! Just out of interest lol!! Don't know why i do though as i'll never do it lol xxxxx

Good luck :) x

Thanks hun x

Hope you hey a good loss lanky :)

Some people in the world are truly horrible!! F them lol xx

Gud luck lanky for 2nite wi... Hope u get ur lose that u r looking for .... I'll come later 2 nite with with either a :) r a :-( talk later c u all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yass Good luck pet!!! Didn't realise you were WI tonight as well!!!

Am trying to decide what to have for lunch!!! Thinking a toastie and soup!!! Must make another pot of low pp soup this weekend!!! Or try a new WW one!!! Think something wasn't right with the last pot!! Not sure what i did wrong!!! Think i will try making the tomato and basil one 0pp, sounds yummy!!!

Will post the recipes next!!!

Tomato and Basil

0pp per serving serves 4

Make 750ml vegetable stock! preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180oC/fan oven 160oC! Chop 6 tomatoes, 2 red peppers, deseeded and 1 large onion into chunks. Place into a roasting tin and season well! Roast for 30minutes. Tip into a food processor and add the stock. Blitz until as smooth or as chunky as you like! Stir in 2 tbsp tomatoe ketchup and a handful of fresh basil leaves, roughly torn. Reheat in a large pan over a high heat before serving!!!

Think this one is brilliant, 0pp, easy to make, and sounds yummy!!!

Roasted Butternut and Chilli

0pp per serving serves 4

Make 1 1/2 litres veg stock. preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180oC/fan oven 160oC! Place 900g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cubed into a roasting tin. Add 2 whole cloves garlic, peeled, 1 large onion, sliced, 1/4 tsp chilli flakes and 1 tsp ground cumin. Cover with foil and roast for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and roast for a further 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender but not coloured. Place in a food processor and blitz with the vegetable stock until smooth. Pour through a sieve into a pan and heat until boiling. Serve immediately!!

Thai Chicken

3pp per serivng serves 6

Make 1 1/2 litres veg stock. Place the stock in a pan with 2-3tsp thai green curry paste. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes! Add 1x 400ml can light coconut milk and 200g cooked skinless chicken breast, cut into think strips. Bring back to the boil, then reduce the heat to low. Add 2 pai choi, shredded and cook for 1 minute until tender. Stir in 1-2 tbsp each fish sauce and lime juice to taste, then serve!!!

This one doesn't sound too tasty to me and seems quite difficult!! Plus i don't know what half the ingredients are lol!!!

Ah HELP!!!! Cant seem to get back in2 ww at all d past wk or so ive lost 4 stone n dnt wanna put it back on but jus can seem 2 stop myself eatin all d wrong things i start d day gud but den give in 2 d rubbish ha!! Does any1 else get wks like dis? I need sum motivation!!!

Pea and Ham

2pp per serving serves 4

Make 1 1/2 litres veg stock. sweat 1 onion, finely diced, with 2 tbsp cold water in a covered pan for 3-5 minutes until softened! Add 3 courgettes, coarsely grated, 250g peas and the stock!! Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes! Add 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint (optional). blitz in small batches in a blender until smooth. Return to the pan and stir in 50g ham, diced and 1 tbsp double cream. Season and reheat until piping hot, then serve!!!

Think i would like to try this one but not sure what type of ham, and peas to use!! Any one any suggestions???

Stilton, Pear and Parsnip

3pp per serving Serves 4

Make 1 1/2 litres veg stock. Soften 2 pears,peeled, chopped and cored and chopped with 3 parsnips, peeled and chopped, with 1 tsp sunflower spread in a large pan over a high heat. Add the stock and simmer for 15 minutes. Add 50g stilton and then transfer to a blender. Blitz in blender until smooth. Return to the pan, season to taste and reheat until piping hot. serve immediately!

Creamy Corn and Bacon Chowder

6pp per serving serves 4

make 750ml veg stock!! melt 2 tsp sunflower spread in a large pan. Add 1 onion, finely chopped and 100g lean back bacon, diced and fry for 5 minutes. Add 200g potato, peeled and diced and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Cook over a low head for 3 minutes. Stir in 2 tbsp plain flour and cook for 1 minute before gradually adding the stock and 300 ml skimmed milk. add 150g sweetcorn, drained. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes until the potatoe is tender. Season and stir in 1tbsp double cream, scatter over chopped fresh chives to serve!!!

Last 1

Moroccan chickpea

3pp per serving serves 4

Make 1 1/2 litres veg stock. Heat 1/2 tbsp olive oil and add 1 large red onion, sliced. Fry over a high heat until golden. Add 1-2 tsp harissa paste, 1/2 tsp ground cumin, 1x 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed and the veg stock. bring to the boil then simmer for 10-15 minutes. Add 75g kale, shredded and simmer for a further 2 minutes or until wilted. Season to taste and serve!!!

Thats them all girls!!! Hope at least 1 or 2 of them tickle your taste buds!!! xxxxx

Back