ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Kazzy baby i think all that you can do is forget the bad week/s you've had and get your head into it again, climb back up onto the wagon and start hunting around for inspirational storys and look at what gives you motivated!!! Think of how far you have come and what you want to achieve in the long run xxxxxxxxxx

Lmao @ Laurenasha with your recipes. I find its trial and error with the soups. One day you can make lovely pot of it, then a few days later using the same ingredients etc its horrible. Soup Im having lately is one I just make with veg stock cube, carrots, onions and cauliflower, add in a bit of cayenne and black pepper for seasoning, it is yummy. Made a huge pot at the weekend and froze 4 x individual portions. I also make the roasted red pepper and butternut squash one also 0pp and its really nice.
Dreading the weigh in later this evening :eek:
Kazzy - You have done so well, dont let a slip up be your downfall, we all have them, I had one most of this week and am expecting a gain at tonights wi, will be my first gain since starting pp, but the main thing is you just have to forget about it, its done now and jump back on the band wagon. Im gonna reread all my ww books tonight as I cant stay for class and am hoping that gets me back int he zone for week ahead. Good luck

Wow Lauren just checking out your stats, 36lb in 11 weeks is unbelievable. You are doing brilliantly well ;)

Bindi just have a look at your own stats!!! 27.5lb in 12 weeks is amazing too!! Even if you have a gain tonight don't worry about it!! Just think of the acheivement you have done in 12 weeks!! And know that you can continue to lose weight!!!

Tracker on esource is fantastic!! You can find the pp for everything on it!!

what is esource, is that the online weightwatchers, we get feck all here in ROI

I put on a lb and I've been super good this week :( depressed

Thanx all i am gonna jus get back in2 it bought ww mag 2day so get sum motivation from dat hopefully n start fresh 2moro :) ill let ya knw how i get on ha :p Thanx again :) xxxx

U can do it Kazzy Baby!!! Take a photo now and look at old ones, try and do a list of 10 reasons u want this Or even buy a smaller size in something - one day at a time! hugs :)

Laurenasha and Bindi - I think I will make soup on sat :) might bulk up my lunch :) and esource is awesome.,. Someone brought mars bar cake to work and it's now all I want lol!!!

LEB - focus on a month at a time maybe?! U deserve a loss and will get one - exercise will pay off - much love xx

Lost 3.5lb so got my first silver 7 :) few more to go lol x

Well done :)

Right I'm hitting it hard this week- everything!!!! Gym/ c25k drinking water/ green tea/ tracking the lot-

I don't do failure!!!!!!

That's the attitude! Go for it LEB :) u are awesome! Xx

Well done :)

Right I'm hitting it hard this week- everything!!!! Gym/ c25k drinking water/ green tea/ tracking the lot-

I don't do failure!!!!!!

Thats the spirit Leb, go girl

Well
Am back from wi, I didnt lose anything BUT didnt gain either so am extremely happy there. Leader was impressed, shes really great at motivating you. Big time focused for next week to get me over the 2stone mark. Have a girls night out on Fri and another girls lunch on sat so will need to plan wisely. I chose the restaurant for lunch so will check out their menu and will pre decide what Im eating. So glad that weigh in is over and Im back to a new week, new set of weeklies.
Lanky told ya you were in for a good weigh in this week. Good on ya chick you are doing great
Leb Im sure if you have a good week scales will be good to you next week.

Now Im gonna go and hide these damn easter eggs, doing my head in looking at them all day.

Have a good shop LEB! U can do it Bindi x

Well done Lanky!! Thats brilliant, half a stone in 2 weeks, superb!
LEB there has to be an explanation for the gain - did you WI in the same clothes as last time or was you a bit naughty last week? It can take up to a week for sinful eats to hit your hips!

Did my C25K this evening, struggled a bit because I was starving and I forgot to drink a glass of water before I went out :S W3D2 though, cant believe that I'll be on W4 in a few days!

I made a vegan jambalaya last night and had plenty left over, me and the OH had it last night and I had some for lunch and for dinner tonight in a fajita wrap and I'll have it for lunch tomorrow too. Its only about 400 cals per serving (LARGE serving too!) Just found out my friend made me a vegan curry too that she is dropping round tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that, no cooking for meee :D

Same clothes and I've been perfect the last 7 days- although I'm a bit bloated at the min- cue a tin of prunes- boke!!!

Too much info I know :-s

Hiya all... Kazzy baby I was like that a few weeks ago ...muched my way through everythg... Just hurl ur selve in the wagon and we will all pull tog...thanks laurent

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun! Hope ur all ok xx

Back