ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

To finish my off ( I hit the dam send button b4 I finished talking) Lauren and bindi thanks for the soup recipes will try some out..... A big well done to lanky u go girl :) really really pleased for u ...Leb we all hve days like that bt keep going u will get there... Wildtrapeze u keeping running girl ... Bindi well done for staying the same .... and for me I lost 2lb this week :) ... Yippee :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Yass! Hope ur ok xx

Somewhat depressed- updated my signature- had to take a pound off my weight loss :(

Changed my photo to Cheryl Cole's six pack in the hope it will keep me motivated lol

Good idea! It's already motivating me hehe... X

Well done Lanky! You'll be there in no time! :)

And yay for not having a gain, Bindi! I have my fingers crossed for your two stone.

Just saw a quote that is giving me lots of motivation-

Better to do something imperfectly, than to do nothing flawlessly.

I guess I've gotta focus on the fact I've lost 10lbs and that's way better than nothing.

Suck it up and move on!

Just saw your post Yass, congrats to you, too! :)

That's the way to think Leb ... Thanks Erin. :) hope u had a gud week as well... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yass, well done on your loss

Thanks Erin :)

Good quote LEB xxx

Well done yass :)

That's a good quote, really true! Someone said a quote on here before: nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.
Which, is something supermodel-mega-minger Kate Moss said & I think 'skinny' should be omitted and replaced with slim! Nobody wants to be skinny!

I'm on day 4 of vegan and Im really getting a sweet tooth for chocolate. So I made a dairy free rich chocolate cake with 'butter'cream icing. I've had a slither & I thought I was going to have a heart attack lol well worth it. My sugar craving is well and truly nourished! Its come out better than any normal cake I've ever made!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Right girls!! LEB no need for prunes!!! Just take two LARGE spoonfuls of andrew and sink it back!!! Might have to take it twice but it will soon red you out!!! My stomach is killing me and i am making some really really unlady like smells atm!!! Am gonna try knock back some andrews myself!!! Def motivated me to get back on track lol!!! LEB is your totm due???

Congrats Bindi, Lanky and Yass!!! xxxx

Well i bought all the ingredients to make the Tomatoe and Basil soup tomorrow!!! Will keep yall posted!!! I am gonna try cooking some new foods this week!!! xxxx

Oh and bought a packet of the new galaxy bite's!! Yum, worked it out as 5pp per bag but gonna say 6pp because it has no fibre content on the packet!!! Gonna share it with the OH though so I don't feel so quilty!!! lol

Yummy :) let us kno about soup :) x

oh i love esource!!! So many yummy meal ideas!!! My mouth is watering looking at them lol xxx

Lol! I still want mars bar cake lol x

Lol how many pp is in a mars bar cake pet!! i'm sure you could have a wee bit if it's pointed xxx

Well my tummy is STILL sore!!! Even though i was good yesterday!! Gonna have to take a feed of andrews!!!

Shared a bag of galaxy bites last night with the OH!!! They weren't even that nice, tasted like they were out of date or something (even though they are only new out) def won't be in a rush to have them again!!!

No not due only had it last week!! And the prunes have not worked!!

I shall get on the andrews later on when I get home :)

Hope u feel better soon hun! That's rubbish about galaxy bites! I'm gonna work out PP and might make some later x

Back