ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hope u feel get sorted LEB :) x

Hope you feel better soon LEB!!! 2 heaped tsp of andrews will soon sort you out!!!

I'm just about to start making the tomatoe and basil soup!!! Really hope it tastes good cause i'm looking forward to it!!! Am doubling the quantity of everything so i have enough to freeze some!!!

Not bothered about the galaxy bites!!! jus seen them and they looked so good!! So got it out of my system!!! xxxx

Thanks guys :)

:) x

Haha... Sat in court waiting for barrister to turn up! Will be me instead of barristers soon enough and then I'll never be on here! Haha xx

Lol!! I finally got some before pictures up!! Will upload some now pictures later off the camera xxx

Laurenasha, you look lovely in your pics x

Cant find my little pocket guide anywhere, have been snacking on yellow melon since yesterday, Im presuming its 0pp, am I right?

yep melon is 0pp!!!

and I look massive in the photos, wait to you see the difference in the now photos!!!!

Will look at piccies later :) hungry :( x

what times lunch lanky!! Just had a bowl of the tomatoe and basil 0pp soup!! Put loads of salt and pepper over the veg when they were in the oven and it's soooo nummy!!! Def be making this again!!! xxxx very easy to make too!!! xxx

Its my sons 18th this month and my 40th and im getting lovely cakes made so i think i may have a couple of gains this month x

Morning laurenasha not bad at the mo thanks just read u have had another good loss well done hun u r brilliant wish i liked soup but really not a lover of it x

ha ha traceyjane!! We all have things that are gonna be hard!! But if you use your weeklies wisely you'll be fine!!! xxx

I love soup!!! The tomatoe and basil is lovely and abit spicy (only cause i put pepper in it lol) Have only used 2pp today!! Had 4 cups coffee 2pp and a bannana 0pp at breakfast, and a bowl of soup 0pp!!

Gonna try and do my ironing now and then have a toastie and another bowl of soup before work!!

Have been looking on esource and they have some lovely recipe ideas!!! Gonna try and be more adventurous this weekend and cook something on saturday!!! xxxx

Yourve just reminded me i have a pile of ironing i hate that job yh ive had a green tea,2 ww biscuits and an apple so far so 2 points used really dont know what to have for lunch x

Back