ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

aw don't chat i've been putting it off for 2 hours lol!!! Really must get started lol xxx

Defo agree - Tom soup and lovely bread yummy! Lol lunch is now :)

Laurenasha - glad ur soup is nice!

Tracyjane - hope u enjoy the birthdays (and cake!!) xx

Help!!! Does anyone knw hw much a small bowl of pasta wth some tuna and onion and a bit of Mayo on it ... Had in work was hungry and didn't want to eat crackers again... I wld appreciate any help ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wish I could help... I would think 8-10?! But could be totally wrong! X

Thanks lanky I was thinking that myself... Bt was hoping it was lower lol ...

I could say free if u like?! Hehe

Well done Alona!!!

Yass how much pasta was in it?? was there alot of mayo?? I hate to put a downer on things but I would think it was more as pasta is quite high in pp for very little pasta!!!

Yum just had a ham and cheese toastie with a bowl of tomatoe and basil soup for lunch!! And i am stuffed!! Whoop whoop i still have 20pp left for today!!! xxxx

Well done alone ... Lauren there was more pasta a little Mayo and a bit of tuna wth onion... Do u think 10 pp is too little ... and it was a small cereal bowl of it...

i think a tbsp of mayo is 3pp which probably would have been more than 1 tbsp, unless it was really dry!! A tin of tuna is 3pp so that wouldn't be sooo bad!! Not sure about pasta though as i haven't had any since starting ww!!! not meaning to put a downer on it lol xxxx

Alona well done on your loss girl, keep up the good work.
Yass sorry cant help you out on your tuna salad
Laurenasha your soup sounds yummy. Have your daily pp allowance dropped yet, how many pp are you on now? THink you look really well in your before pics, you dont look as you were carrying 16+st, am dying to see the 'now' pics :) Im sure theres an unbelievable difference.

My day started well, did 1hr walk pushing the buggy and had porridge for brekkie (3pp) and have been snacking on melon up until lunch. Met oh in the pub for lunch and had brown bread chicken salad sandwich with no butter and added 15ml light mayo to it and a ww choc bar for afters. Think I did well cos normally sandwich comes out with side portion of chips and salad but I opted for mine without anything :rolleyes: Was very filling and prob wont have dinner, might just have bowl of my 0pp soup later and a toastie. Have plenty of pp left today anyway. Gonna try get another walk in later to help combat the beer tomorrow night and lunch out on Sat. Really want that 2nd stone next week. Tomorrow gonna try and only eat about 10pp (will choose wisely and fill up on soup) so I have 19pp towards my alchol tomorrow night, really am trying to keep as much of my weeklies this week as I can.
Hope everyone is having a good day.

Well done Alona...

Depends if full fat Mayo etc... I think 10 sounds ok but I'm a newbie so what do I kno lol :) my light Mayo is 1 PP per tbsp...

Sounds like a yummy day Laurenasha :) might get some soup ingredients :)

Bindi - sounds like good planning :)

Xx

Feeling very fat :( can't wait to buy nicer work clothes! X

I know the feeling Lanky!

Although mine are starting to feel a lot loser!! Hoping I can get away with a few essentials to June and by the time I go back in Sept I'll need a whole wardrobe of new smaller clothes!!

3 other teachers said on separate occasions that they noticed I'd lost weight :) that is keeping the motivation up :)

Hey guys, I've had a good week so far, almost back down to what I was before I went away (ie-my current stats) and have another 2 days until weigh in! I cannot wait to get into the 13s, so hopefully in another couple of weeks I will be there!

Also got told by my extended family that they'd noticed my weight loss and I'm sort of starting to see it a bit now, so well chuffed. :)

I had two mini Magnums at about 3 o'clock when I was out for the day yesterday (8 points on the old WW plan), which would have been ridiculous on 18 daily points, but I didn't have anything for dinner when I got home (wasn't even hungry!) and took the extra points off today's total, so have made it back up to sticking to 18 every day! Why is it so easy sometimes and impossible at others?!

Erin it's great when people notice :) I'm getting it from a few folk :)
It is! But normally I never believe them and am usually at the end of my tether and give up pretty soon after hearing that, but I feel like I have just reset myself and have started over again with fresh motivation now, so [STRIKE]hopefully[/STRIKE] I will make great inroads into the next couple of stone! :)

Oh and definitely gonna have a go at the tomato and basil soup, Lauren! Just writing down the ingredients to buy now!

Back