ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I'm exactly the same!!! I'm normally like no I haven't but I was like yeah I have lol

Totally keeping me going and motivating me- I've normally given up by now!!

Alona where did u buy the pasta from? I might be able to work it out for u

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

U guys are awesome! I feel shitty today but head u are doing well is fab :) after my tea will have used 10 weeklies on day one... Normally start with a couple and splurge near end... But maybe it's coz I kno even eating them I can lose weight! Will rein in tomorrow! Those 10 for totKky un-needed little Krispie squares from Asda - 1pp for a tiny one and before I knew it i'd eaten 10! oops! I kno I can do this and I'm not doing my usual two weeks being good then give up ****!

Got my planning done, throwing my muffins as I'm starving! Homemade lemon and poppyseed (yummy) but can find better/ more filling brekkie! X

Ive had 2 slices of the cegab cake u made today :( feel terrible!

Vegan I mean!

Thanks everyone, I bought my pedometer today but didn't put it on till after lunch :-/ iv earned 3 ap just on the school run n walking round the house though so I'm happy. Chinese tonight then back to being strict with myself tomorrow :)

Hey girls am just back from work!! Have ate 24/33pp today!!! But have ate LOADS lol!! My tummy is still really sore, so am gonna take some medication tonight and hope that it helps!!

After pictures are going on now!!! I notice the weight off most on my belly and face!! If i could get some more off my bum and thighs i will be happy xxxx

am really stupid but can anyone tell me where my before pics went!! Cant see them under my profile!!!

And just wanted to let you know about a little gem i discovered today!!! Walls mini milk sticks 1pp each(come in choc, strawberry and milk)!! And they are not that wee either!! Woo hoo guess who's have 3 lol xxxx

Awwww Lauren sorry to hear your tummy ain't good- mine is better- but nit better if you know what I mean lol

Ohhhhh will have to get some mini milks :)

Lauren your pics are under photo gallery

aw right got it now!!! Put some more before pics up in my album and added a few after pictures!! They are only the beginning lol xxx

Aw the wall's mini milks are lovely!! Am gonna hav another one lol xxxx

Laurenasha WOW you can defo see the difference. You look like you have lost weight from everywhere, your shoulders have shrunk even. Fair play to you, keep up the good work and well done for being so gutsy as to put up your before and after pics.

i would never have had the guts to but them up BEFORE lol!! but don't feel so bad now that i've lost a good bit!! Should change the name of my after pictures to my so far pictures lol xxxx

Yum am thinkin of having a cream egg!! Have 8pp left today so think i will have 1 or 1/2 a chocolate egg!!!

How do you manage to have so many pp left at this hour of the night. I had 6 left this evening so had a cereal bar 2pp and a chocolate rocky bar 3pp and had a 1pp lollypop watching tv. Will be on fruit and 0pp soup all day tomorrow, out on beer tomorrow night so need to spend my dailies on beer lol

Mmmm half the easter egg and a nice cup of tea.....Im so jealous

Sounds like everyone is on good form today :) I am feeling better after a nice night with a friend and a yummy homemade pizza - this is lush!!

[FONT=&quot]Sausage Pizza
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]ProPoints = 16
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Servings = 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ingredients[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]145g pizza base mix[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Frylight, Salt and Pepper[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 tbsp plain flour (for dusting)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 tsp dried oregano[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 tbsp tomato puree[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1/2 tsp lazy chilli/ chilli flakes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1/2 tsp lazy garlic[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 WW Sausages [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]150g Light Mozzarella Cheese (drained and torn)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]½ Sausage Pizza = 16 pp[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Method[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Prepare pizza base mix, spray tray and dust with flour. [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Roll out mix (12”x9”) and put on baking tray and set aside for 10 minutes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Preheat oven to 200°C. Mix passata, puree, oregano, garlic and chilli and spread on base.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Squeeze sausage meat out of skin, make 28 little balls, arrange balls & mozzarella on pizza[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes until golden and crisp.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Laurenasha - u are a stunner before and now :) u can do it... u can totally tell the difference :) xx

Found out on another thread that 1 freddo bar is 3pp but 5pp for 2, thats really good value pp wise in the chocolate dept.

Think for once i have used my dailys wisely lol!! And loads of 0pp soup!!

Breakfast: bannana and coffee 3pp
Lunch: 0pp soup and toastie 10pp
Dinner: 0pp soup, scotch egg 9pp(in work again)
snacks: 2 mini milk sticks 2pp
Curry: 1pp (dipped my scotch egg in it once and decided i didn't want it, maybe isn't even 1pp)

Total 25/33pp
Activity earned: 8Ap

Still have loads left (for once) but don't think i'm gonna bother with the chocolate!! Am thinking to myself "do you really need it" Might just go to bed!!

Bindi hope you have a great night out!!! I'm sure you'll spend you allowance wisely!!!

Lanky glad you had a good evening pet xxxx

oh i was wondering about them!! Guess whos stocking up on freddo's xxxx

and only 17p each!! so 34p for 2!! try buying a bar of dairy milk for that!!! lol xxx bargain xxx

Back