ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Yes my daughters been self harming since she was 11 and has tried suicide 4 times, I'm lucky in that the doctors listened and she's been on prozac n had counseling and psychiatrists weekly for the last 2 yrs but she still has to be watched constantly at school and home its horrible to watch her hate herself so much :-( mine didn't start till I was 16

aw thanks guys.. u nearly set me off on the old blubbering train there ! nice to know people who have some sort of idea how i feel.. i've never had to deal with anything like this before so has knocked me for 6.. it's so hard getting my head round it !! in the past when i felt down it was a case of f£ck it snap out of it, give my head a shake.. it's a horrible feeling when you just can't seem to !

alona hugs to you hun that must be hard xxxxx at least your aware of how she feels and can provide fab support xxx

group hug girlies xxxx

Awww guys I'm sorry u all face these things! :( big huge hugs! U can face anything - u are very strong ladies! :)

X

aww guys, talk about pull on the heart strings on this page!!! I don't know what to say, just that I wish you all the best in everything you do (both you and your families)

Feel a bit silly saying I had a Nando's for lunch now what with all that going on lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Nandos always lightens the mood - yum!!! X

Been through depression myself- but came out the other side.

All you ladies are such inspirations to me.

Laurenasha just seen ur pics, u look fantastic! Love that dress you wore in your before pics & seeings as it clearly don't fit u no more ... lol!

Making another Vegan cake, got the OH coming tomoro and he wants to try it.

Not having a dinner tonight, having some cake instead lol went shopping today & if I had a pedometer it would have exploded lol apart from lunch I've walked 6 hours!

How'd everyone else do today?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

6 hours?!?!? :eek: Wow, that's impressive! I haven't even gotten dressed today! lol. :p

I may as well throw my two cents in and tell you I suffer from depression as well (is anyone else noticing a pattern?!), although I haven't been on medication in about 2 years. I think it's something you learn to accept about yourself and if things get on top of you, the medication is always there to help get you back on track and is in no way something to be ashamed of, I just think of it as a chemical imbalance in my brain.

..on a lighter note, I am about to have a Quorn cheesy chicken kiev & some spiced wedges for dinner. Naughty, but yum! :)

Last edited:
Also, ordered this t-shirt today from America, I couldn't resist (I am a child trapped in an adult's body)!! Hope it doesn't cling to my fat too much! :S

tumblr_lkn5eaBswe1qjygzfo1_400.jpg

Hi everyone i dont suffer from depression but i suffer from panic attacks so on medication for them citalopram which is also used for depression blimey we are a right lot aint we xxx

Aw Erin the t-shirts are class lol!! i want one!!!

I think that most people suffer from depression from 1 time to another!! Alona i'm sure your daughter will pull out of it in a few years!! i know did!!! I think it's just that we are sensative people lol xxxx

Lou PND is sooo horrid!! I wasn't diagnosed with my first boy but knew there wasn't something right!! And when i had my wee man i was finally diagnosed with PND, there was only 2 years between my two so i think that it just carried on through and got worse after my second wee man!!! It's hard but you will get their!!!

And girls if you are ever feeling Low about ANYTHING!! then you can always come on here and chat to any of us!! We are all in the same boat!! Group Hug xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I have been good so far today but i'm about to blow it!! Had 1 glass of WKD, and i think i will finish the bottle 18pp!!! And i am just about to order my chinese lol!!!!

Oh and my wee one has CHICKEN POX AGHHHHH!!!!! although i had a suspicion because my wee niece has them and michael was while crabbit yesterday!!! lewis hasn't had them yet either so i'm guessing it will be a week off school for him next week!! Aghhh am scratching even thinking about them lol xxxx

Group hug xx hope everyone feels better now for some of u it's been and still is a struggle ... A wee pray send ur way ... I had pnd after I had my oldest boy... It's hard.... bt pulling tog as we hve here ... We will get through it .. Under it... r... around it.... by jumping bck on the wagon and making ourselves feel gud abt each other.... Now on a different note I hve order my first Chinese for months ... Looking 4ward to it ... Hope everyone has a gud nite ..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks yeah I'm sure she'll pull through, they say she'll need long term counselling cuz she can't get over her dads suicide when she was 6.
I'm about to blow it too, drinking Bacardi breezer 100 cal bottles that r only 1pp n il only have 4 but I'm feeling a chocolate urge coming on :-/ n even if I can fight that the oh wants a takeaway x

Hugs to all :) xx

Ok iv gave in to chocolate, a big bar of wholenut 24pp although well worth it today I'm just gonna have to be extremely good from now x

Haha! As long as u enjoyed it :) x

And I have just devoured a Boost :) Within my weeklies though so why do I feel guilty??

Anyway, I too have suffered depression! Manifested after the birth of my daughter! I was taking Citalopram for 3 yrs but been off them now for ages! You guys are going through so much, you are fantastic! Alona, your poor daugter :( Thank god she has you as a mum to support her :)

Off to work a 15hr shift tomorrow! Not looking forward to that but it will stop me from eating all day!

Back