ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well the chinese finally arrived after 1hr 45 mins... ate 3 spoonfuls and didn't like it and now sitting wth a chocolate bar and a large bag of buttons ...I can't believe it being gud all day only 10 pp and now I'm crashing and burning ....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

agghhh i've crashed and burned to!!! Ate the biggest plate of chinese you have ever seen and a jumbo bottle of wkd too!! Feel really sleepy now!!! must remember not to order so much in future!! Cause i always have to finish it!!! 100% for me the rest of the week if i want a sts or a loss!!! XXXXXXXXXX

Well ive eaten a chilli-con-carne and rice and had a curly wurly for afters and its my weigh-in tomorrow i really should have been good x

We can all pull it bk :)

I had depression for 3+ years and probably still do but I decided to stop my tablets this year and feeling ok at mo :) been off for 2+ months x

Grt lanky .. U can do it girl... Well girls I don't feel soo bad now since the majority of us r sinking... We need get in the boat.... and start rowing bck to shore and get bck on that the wagon... ( bt wait for me I'm stilling eating those buttons ) jez on second thoughts u girls go ahead if I climb in I'll sink the darn boat lol ... Seriously I'm going b gud like Lauren as well for the rest of the week ... We can do it ... Yes we can :)

Aw i am soo ticked of with myself for being sooo bad!! I had planned on having a chinese but not sooo much!! and i hadn't planned on the wkd!!! I'm away to bed!! New day tomorrow xxxxxx

It's a new day ;) x

O no I just went on the site on the laptop and my tickers gone and two big blank boxes r there instead ... Wat did I done??? !!! Doh me ...going to sleep nw will look at it again 2morrow and tidy myself up... Gud nite all

Lol bless u hun! X

morning all hope everyone is feeling better today , new day , new start xxxxxxxx

Yey new phone got mini app now x x

ugh I'm so ticked of with myself for eating the last night!!!

The scales say 3lb on again!! After i had got it off from tuesday!! I need to get my head properly back into it!!! xxxx

Aw alona i feel really ticked off about it!! After doing so well, for the sake of 20minutes eating i done that to myself!! Trying to look at inspirational stories atm to get my head back into it again!!! xxxx

My wee man has chicken pox so i can't even get down town to get the ingredients for my soup and pie!! Although i might just risk it for the sake of half an hour xxx

he only has 2 or 3 spots atm!! Think maybe he will get more!! The only reason i know its pox is because my wee niece has them!!! I don't have a clue what i'm looking for lol xxx

Lauren- I also go mad on the wkd- gave had to stop drinkingvit on ww as I can't stop at one bottle - I've moved onto Bacardi breezer 100 cals- had 3 big bottles last night and a Chinese- but hey I guess that's what the weekies are for lol x

He prob will get more there normally all out within 2 days but some people only get a few spots. All 7 of mine have had them, 3 of them twice

oh dear lord lol!! They don't seem that bad though tbh!! he was cranky the day before they came out but other than that he's great!! Doesn't seem to be itching him yet either!!

LEB i am gonna remove the bathroom scales from tuesday (WI day) need to stop jumping on them soo much!!! If i even just had a mid week sneak peak and one on the morning before WI!! Its made me really low to think how i undid so much work in 1 evening (1 hour even)

Need to stop feeling sorry for myself!! I did this to myself in the first place!! Just about to head to tescos and get all the makings for my tomatoe soup and my steak pie!! My two are a nightmare to take to tescos lol!! Wish me luck!!!!

Back