ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Don't worry about last night hun get back in 100% x x x

You'll be fine Lauren you'll have it off girl before your wi.

Oh good luck- my son never wants to come shopping so I always leave him with my mum and dad lol x

Oh and good thinking about the scales- I am as bad jumping on them all the time :-s not good for the head

Lol, I've also got an addiction with the scales. I jump on them every morning and every night. My mind in the bathroom at the moment so I can't get in there for my morning weigh and I'm pulling my hair out lol

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Well that's the bns soup in the slow cooker n gonna do a 4pp chicken curry with spicy bns chips for lunch.
I will lose the weight I put on yesterday

Enjoy tesco Lauren! :)

Well done Alona :)

U can def all pull bk whatever went wrong yest! It's a new day :) xx

We are all very naughty with our scales! Mine don't even seem accurate to the WW ones! Lol x

oh dear lord tesco's was a nightmare!! My wee one is a devil in disguise!!!! I am never taking him with me again!!! He kept running up and down the isles and trowing his toy on the floor aggghhh!! And i spent £80 on pretty much nothing!! Although i bought myself a new set of kitchen scales £10, and a basil and parsley plant (do you think i could call that the start of my veg patch lol) and i got loads of veg for my dinner and loads of stuff for my tomatoe and basil soup!! gonna make x3 of everything this time so i have plenty to freeze!!

And next time i suggest making something homemade please suggest that i check out the price first!! It cost me £5.50 alone for the meat for my steak pie!! Not to mention the puff pasty £2.50 (but will do me twice) and thats before any potatoes and veg to go with it aggghhh!!!

alona please post the recipe for your chicken curry!!! Would love to give it a go xxxx

Bless u hun! Ur little devil :) sounds like a good shop! Let me kno how steak pie turns out :) Defo good start to veg patch :) xx

Think i might start small and plant some carrots or something!!!

Everything is in the pot!! Just have to let it simmer for 2hrs now!!! Seems like alot of effort for a pie lol!!!

Next is the soup!! Alot of veg to cut for it just!! Hope it turns out as well as the last pot!!! Gonna make mashed turnip and carrots and cauliflower as veg!! Will be eating pie for 2 days lol (oh that didn't sound right lmao) xoxo

Yummy :) xx

Everything is starting to look good!! soup just needs blended and the stew for the pie looks gorgeous!! I think i will make it in future just as a stew!! Would only be 5-6pp per portion then!! Think that would make a lovely dinner!!!

Haven't even done a touch of house work today lol!! Have alot of tidying up to do after i'm finished cooking!! Think of the AP lol!!!

I bought myself 2 wee note books today!! 1 for my recipes and one as a personal diary of my weight loss!! My mum was asking today if i was still on andi-depressants!!! Think she's noticed that i'm having more bad days lately!! But to be honest any bad day i've had has been the result of food!!!! I

Just remember petal u control the food :) I'm feeling a bit out if control this wk but still within weeklies lol... X

Well done for cooking something new though bet it'll taste lovely we've just been to asda oh got a macdonald s I resisted and had egg on toast for my lunch am proud if myself x

Lou you should be proud of yourself!! I never seem to be able to resist the evil ronald mcdonald lmao!!!

Yeah i hope it turns out good!! Really want to try alona chicken curry next 4pp sounds like a bargain!! Even having 10pp of rice would still make it a cracker of a wee meal!!

Soups ready though not sure if it turned out as well as last time!!! but i'm sure it will be nice enough!! I loveeeeeee puff pastry so hope i get a big enough slice for the 8pp promised lol xxxxx

For chicken curry for me and oh I use
2 chicken breasts 8pp
I carton passata
What ever veg you like
1 chicken stock cube
If I'm making it for the kids too I use Chana masala seasoning, if it's just for us I use curry and garlic seasoning

Really easy just fry off the diced chicken then add all the veg, put in the passata then the same amount of water
Crumble chicken stock cube in to the pan, with your other seasoning then bring to the boil then let it simmer for about twenty mins :) today iv added 100g of salad potatoes each n it's smelling gorgeous.

I make the creamy chicken curry on e-source regular too it's 8 points without rice but its really thick and nice

Well girls i sts this week i thought the last 2 weeks would catch up with me but at least i didnt put on i am going to remain positive lol how everyone is ok :)xx

congrat tracyjane a sts is good if you know you've been naughty!! xxx

alona what is passata??? and what is Chana masala?? i think i'll try making a good chicken curry next xxxx

Back