ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Passata is like a thick tomato juice, asda do it for 25p a carton, it's roughly the same everywhere if you buy there own brand.
Chana masala is a mild curry powder it's normally in the herbs near the bulk buy rice that Indian people buy, its roughly 98p a box but it lasts forever

oh i must try it alona!!!

My steak pie was absolutely gorgeous!! Split it up into 8 instead of 6 so 7pp a slice and had mashed spuds 5pp, carrots, cauliflower and turnip 0pp!! so 12pp for the lot!! Even had a 0pp soup for starter!! Yee haa!!

am working 7pm till 3am tonight so i've another wee lunch tray with more pie and veg!! So hopefully i should be good this evening!! Am still kicking myself about last night!! But i suppose there is nothing i can do!! Already wish it was tuesday morning so i can face the music and have a fresh week!!! xxxx

Sounds like a yummy curry - might try it xx

Glad u enjoyed steak pie :) x

yip but i changed it to steak and onion lol!! Did a few things different so the pp value is abit smaller!! xxx

Sounds yummy Lauren-

I'm making chicken enchiladas/ bns chips/ parsnip/sweetcorn and asparagus for dinner :)

Yummy

Well done traceyjane for ur result nt bad staying the same... I don't think I ever achieved that ... It's either put on r lose for me ....alona .. Leb ... and Lauren ur dinners all sound really nice... I'm trying my best to pull bck frm the damage of last nite... Lol ...how's it going today lanky?? ... For me I had 2 bananas for breakfast and a chicken & salad wrap and a small baked pototoe wth cheese...and that was 4 lunch and i hvent decided yet wether to have dinner r nt cause I still hve to point up wat I had outside today...to c wat I have left ... Wats bns chips???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I split it up into 8 instead of 6 and i added 1tbsp of bisto original granuals when i was adding the cornflour only 1pp for the tbsp gravy and at least it tasted like gravy!! And i put extra carrots and onion into it to bulk it up!! No a major difference but enough to satisfy my familys tastebuds!!! xxx

And well done Lou for nt going for macds that's will power r girl power lol

Really must try bns chips!! Have never tasted bns never mind the chips lol!! its just butternut squash cut into chips and done in the oven!! i think!!!

right off to work now girlies!! will check up on what i've missed at 3am :( wish me luck xxxx

Thanks for the infor Lauren hve a gud nite in work... Leb that meal looks lovely yum !! It's making my tumble rumble lol

Yeah it's just bns cut up with fry light and I put paprika on them.

Thanks guys :) the boyfriend loved it too- although he is now tucking into a bag of sports mixture and a 50p mix!!!! I'm being good and not having any :)

Love enchiladas :) have pitta calzone - NY friend invention - pitta with this inside - tinned toms, ham, cottage cheese and cheese

I'm ok today... Still lazy and snacky... Gonna do Wii after cinema :) hope ur all ok xx

Back