ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hi all,
Been mad busy all day and only getting chance to log on now. Am sooo tired and dont have the energy to read back thru the posts, will catch up tomorrow. Not having a great weekend, was out on girls night last, had best of intentions to eat only half my dailies and keep other half an use them up on beer along with some of my weeklies. Anyway ate my full 29pp before heading out last night and spent 40/49 on beer, on a positve not I came home from pub and didnt attack the fridge, headed straight to bed instead. Woke this morn at the crack of dawn and couldnt go back asleep, was going for lunch at 1pm so didnt eat til then, had soup and chicken wrap for lunch and declined dessert (so proud cos they were to die for), anyway have been out all day and when I came home I was starving, so had blt sandwich with rasher medallions and 2 ww sausages. Then it went wrong....polished off a 100g easter egg all to myself in like 2 seconds flat, why I ask myself? But it was a cadburys buttons one and it was yummy. Am over my dailys by 17, so used up remaining 9 of my weekies so am still 8 over. Have earned more than that in ap so far but will need to be extra good for next few days.

Sounds like you've got it under control, Bindi! Put the muzzle on the shark! lol.

I've had a pretty good day, although the Kids sized Dairy Milks in the fridge have been making eyes at me all week! lol. Gonna have one tomorrow after I weigh in, can't wait! Fingers crossed I am back down to 14.3 (199 lbs) and have gotten that 1/2 stone off from being away! Even if I'm close to it, I will be happy. :)

Bindi you're defo under control hun I'm sure you'll pull it back hun I've sucumbed to a glass of wine or 2 tonight oops but stayed under my daily so fingers crossed x x

Bindi - u are totally in control! U can do it :) I'm a bit like that this wk - almost like I wanna eat my weeklies so they are gone haha! Did u have a good time with the girls?

Hope u enjoyed ur wine ;)

I've been to cinema - had a nice day... :) reined bk in the weeklies a bit - dividing the remaining ones by 5 days left... And one under today... :) need to get exercising ... But also need to do reading so I'm ready when i'm on my feet in court lol... Does anyone have some spare hours? Haha x

Good morning ladies lol!!! am just home from work!!

Bindi you will be fine!!! Like you said you have AP points!!! Work your butt off till WI and you will at least sts!!!!

I had a good day today!!! had 27/33 dailys!!! Had a wispa bar in my bag that i bought with BAD intentions but decided not to have it (even though i had the dailys left) decided that staying a few pp under my dailys can't hurt after last nights little escapade!!! Although i feel like i've ate loads this evening!!!

For breakfast i had coffee 1pp

nippled some steak 2pp and had 2 bowls of tomato and basil soup 0pp

Lunch/dinner steak pie 7pp
mash 5pp
cauliflower, carrots and turnip 0pp

Dinner (11pm cause of work) steak pie 7pp
mash 5pp
cauliflower, carrots and turnip 0pp

also had a bottle of diet coke 0pp and 2 tins of diet redbull 0pp!!!!

Pie was yummy but don't think i will make it again as i don't think it was worth the money!! Although i think i will make the filling again just as a stew or to go with some rice!!!! xxxxx

Very good day :) u always pull it bk :) x

Morning all has anyone got anything nice planed x

Hi all,

Lou - how do you manage to have couple of glasses of wine and still stay within your dailys. I find Im hungry if I dont use up all my pp on food (though have to cut out the snacking and eating empty calories). Had planend to go walking last night but the torrential rain here put a stop to that so hopefully will get out today for an hour if not will tackle the wii fit tonight, havent done that since about my 2nd or 3rd week of propoints so it will give me a confidence boost when it tells me how much Ive lost since then. At lunch yesterday everyone commented on my weight loss so was well chuffed. If I lose .5lb this week thats my 2st goal, but if I lose 1lb or more it take me to 13st 7lb or below and that takes me into my next own personnal goal and hopefully it will spur me on to try and reach the 12st bracket (will I ever see the day)

Lauren - Sounds like you have pulled it back yet again, you will prob amaze us again this week with a good loss lmao

Lanky - Had great night on Fri night,
really needed it! Sounds like you are having a good week too, you are doing brilliantly!

Have no real plans for today, going to kids nanny for lunch so will be good foodwise, then oh goes out today for few beers so that leaves me at home with the kiddies so will try my best to avoid temptation, might try and not eat all my dailys today to counteract last nights easter egg binge. Im sure it wont hurt to do it occasionally, plus I have 2 bowls yummy 0pp soup made to have later so I wont be hungry. Going to have an early night tonight too, bad night last night the baby was up getting sick a lot of it so broken sleep all round. Shattered today.

ANyways hope everyone has a lovely day, be good xx

Woo-hoo guys!! 14.2!!!! That's the 5lbs from my holiday off + 1 pound!! Delighted with myself! :D

Last edited:
Morning Bindi :) sounding very positive today :D I'm going to get on the Wii later too :)

I have my last hypnosis session today for my "food phobia" - not feeling like I want to go - not sure it's helping... But hey it's paid for so may as well get it over with :) x

Well done ErinW that's amazing... Is that 8lb in one week?! Xx

Well done Erin that is great :)

Thanks! No actually ignore me, it was 6lbs, just seemed like I put half a stone on as I went over 14.7 again, but really I just put on 5 lbs. Still pretty chuffed, though! lol

What's your 'food phobia' Lanky?

That is AMAZING :) u must be soooo pleased... Mine us mainly fruit, veg and fish but my little sis barely eats anything - it's all to do with family dynamic and fact we weren't exposed to stuff... But we are both trying but at the moment feeling quite down about it...

Trying to tackle so many obstacles at mo so just taking one day at a time... Think I might pick one food each week to try for whole week and eat one piece first day, 2 second and so on - only prob is money and fact stuff goes off... Will start small :) xx

I've decided not to push myself too hard! I'm not going to start c25k yet - I will stick with the Wii and the gym when I have time :) I have so much to do/ think about at mo.... :) x

Going to a birthday shindig next sat - was gonna be italian n I was just gonna go for pizza - only 20pp for marg... But because I said I would drive - money mostly but to avoid temptation too... She has moved it to where near where I will be staying and Indian restaurant... Gonna need most of my weeklies just for food... Will plan ahead :) will report bk when I've decided what to eat :) x

Back with my tail between my legs, had a bad couple of weeks and struggling to get back on track, but have decided today is the day-someone kick me up the bum please !!

Bottom- kicked :) u can do this mommyb!! Tell us what u plan to eat or do to get bk on track :) x

Aww, don't feel down about it. I think it's definitely best to try things you haven't had before included in something instead of on their own. And don't worry about the C25K, you've all the time in the world and you are on the right track, so it's not like you should feel guilty about not doing anything. Weight loss is 90% diet, 10% exercise.

Back