ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Wow erin that s fantastic well done x
Lanky hun you'll be fine once you're there if you think it'll help hun x

Evening girls,
Will have to try log on here a bit more often, do have 3-4 pages to read each time I come on, then lose track of who is up to what lmao
Lauren - Baby is 1 later this month so keeps me busy along with his 2 sisters.
Erin - Well done on your loss, keep up the good work.
Lanky - Think you are better off concentrating on the diet end of things for the next few weeks before tackling a ton of exercise, you are more likely to succeed that way, maybe just do your wii dance (you seem to enjoy that) and a bit of walking. When I started ww I was walking maybe 3-4 days a week, then after a month into it, without me realising it I was walking 6-7 days a week, an hour at a time. To me thats not managable so have cut it back again now to 3-4 times a week. Love walking now I have to say.
Mommyb well done for getting back on track.
MY day going well so far, have used 17pp and have jsut had a big bowl of 0pp soup so might have tea and toast later before bed. Have 5-6 really lovely dresses I had in wardrobe that I wore to weddings, tried them on this morn and they are huge on me. Might stick them on ebay try and make some money back on them. Also one of the dresses never fitted me, was one I got off ebay, a monsoon one, well....it fits today and theres room in it. Well chuffed!
Didnt get out walking yday and wont get walking today so feeling bad, will do extra over the next couple of days to compensate. Would love a 2lb loss this week. Oh and totm is back again (what the hells going on there??)

Had a lovely day out and did loads of walking!

Lauren if your looking somewhere to go- Mount Stewart- was lovely tour of the house and massive gardens.

Bring a picnic :)

Well done Erin on ur weight loss .. Keep it up girl .. I can't wait to go back to walking either ... Bindi it's grt when u really get into it ... And well done for getting into that dress .. It's a grt feeling... How's everyone else doing... Gosh the weekend has gone in again soo fast...bt then my week always flies in too .... I hve been really gud since fri nite (eat all I can nite) boy I'm glad its behind me... O why can't I b gud at least until I lose a few more stones.. I wish I cld pick up willpower frm some store to keep me going lol...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha Yass if you ever find will power in a store please let me know where you find it lmao!!! I felt quite down today in work!! Not sure why but hoping i feel better tomorrow!!! Think its to do with bills AGAIN lol, all the bills come out in the next ten days so need to get to the atm machine again for a mini statement to check things are ok!!! Have refused to use any money out of my account for a month to get it built back up again!! But think i'm panicing anyway lol!!!!

Have been good food wise that last couple of days after my friday night feast again!!! Hopefully will still get a loss on tuesday!!

LEB where is mount stewart?? sounds lovely xxx

Bindi what age are your girls??? I've always wanted a daughter xxxx

mommyb you can do it!!!

Lanky i never signed a contract!! Really must start hunting for another job again!! but their is nothing out there!!! Money is good where i work but the hours are terrible!!! Would love a mon-fri 9 till 5 but i'm never gonna get it!!!

I bought a wispa on friday night with bad intentions!!! It is still in my bag but has been calling my name lol!! Think i'll split half of it with the father-in-law so 3pp for 1/2 and get rid of it lol!! have 7pp left for today so should be ok xxxx

Lauren, Mountstewart is in my town! lol. It's at the top of the Ards peninsula - along the coast of Strangford Lough.

It looks lovely!! I wonder if my two boys would enjoy it though as they are only 4 and 2!!! although i say they would if it was a nice day!!!!

Had my half of wispa!! yum yum!! Going to bed now though for i'm wrecked!! Nite all xxxx

They'd probably be fonder of one of the nearby petting zoos! Night! :)

Hello all :) nice to catch up on it posts :) hope ur all ok!! I have done 2.5 hrs on the Wii dance :) gonna try to walk on lunch break but will see how it goes - may need to take flats for that lol xx

I'm too late answering the Q- Erin got there lol

Mmm they might be a bit young. My wee boy is 8- he loved it, I walked that much my back was killing me!!!!

Here's a pic

Attachments

• image-525837086.jpg
    image-525837086.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 25
Hehe .. how are Cheryls abs doing as motivation LEB?xx

They are working!!! Been good this week- defo no reason for a gain!

After all the walking I've done I am sure I built up some ap- especially with being back at work too. I don't count my ap so...

Brilliant :) do u WI tues? Good luck xx

morning all. xxx

not got the car today so going to have a walk into town as i need the bank and pop to the supermarket.. had a good day yesterday yey.... will see what the scales say tus night still expecting a gain but hopefully not as much as it would have been lol.. oops

xxxx

my scales are saying a sts or a small loss!!! Hoping 10lb will drop off over night lmao!!! I'm gonna try and not "treat" myself on tuesday after WI!!! I totally blew it this week after WI, so gonna try and save a treat for the weekend just!!! Need to get abit more weight off before the wedding!! I can't see myself getting a size 16 dress as i'm still in the 18's but hopefully i'll get something in matalan or something for the wedding!!!

Hope everyone has a good day!! Think slim lol xxxx

U can do it Lauren! Ur dresses in the pics are lovely :)

Good luck Lou - we will be rooting for u! U too LEB - u deserve a loss this week xx

ha it was the same dress in all the pics!! was the only thing i could get to fit me for a few weddings last year!!! and i was busting in it at the last wedding i was at!!! Think it would fit me perfectly again now!! But gonna buy myself a new one!!!

Back