ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Love all your suggestions and strength of will:lost: how do peeps deal with carb craving?? can be very good all day and then after work dying for some bread:eatdrink051:then one slice leads to -well you can guess the answer:sigh:

I try not to demonize or idolize carbs, I used to eat a lot more of them than I do now, but when I tried cutting them way down, it made my cravings worse, so I'll allow myself a couple of slices of bread and maybe even some pasta as well (in separate meals!) most days if I feel in the mood, that helps me not want them as much.

Hi all

lauren hope the job hunt gets better can't imagine working that late

Those pics are fab defo good inspiration
I also find I am more hungry when I have breakfast and prefer to have a larger breakfast later on when I'm not at work my fave is egg on toast mmm

Well my first weigh in tomorrow for a while I'm expecting a gain but a los s from the amount of crap I've ate recently lol xxx

Yeah I normally eat breakie!!!

Any suggestions and pp for good cereal bars?????????

Hello All

ErinW - good inspiration - although some do look too thin - girl in green is best :)

Wildtrapeze - that sucks - I often go through that phase - give us 5 reasons u want to do this... And maybe think of an event to aim for... Maybe be more flexible with ur pps till u get bk to it so as to hopefully avoid gains...

Lou - good luck for WI ;) bk on trk

Mazie - I just let myself have carbs :) lol within pps

Xx

anybody any idea what page Lauren's soup recipe is on??? I have just spent the last 25 mins looking and cant find it :(

I think special k bars are roughly 2pp each LEB!!!

I'm feeling bloated and sore tonight again!! Hoping for a good loss this week as i've been an angel since friday!!!

Lou good luck with your WI tomorrow!!!!!

I never seem to crave carbs (the odd pancake maybe) but once i tell myself i'm cutting them out i start craving them lol!!! So my advice is to not go off it lmao xxxx

Good luck Lauren and Lou!! Alpen light are usually 2... Cocopops/ chocorocks are 2, rice krispies are 2, special k generally 2 - hope that helps x

Let me kno if there are any others u want me to look up :) I am tempted to get rice kripsie and milk bars for 2 as they are YUMMY! although a tad sickly for brekkie...

Soup recipes start on pg 131 xx

Lanky your a star :)

Mmmm rice crispie square? I know it's not a cereal bar but I love those lol x

I love rice krispie squares too! How many PP in the yellow ones?

Yeah I normally eat breakie!!!

Any suggestions and pp for good cereal bars?????????

Leb Tesco do a cereal bar like a fig roll bar with forest fruits or raisin/apple in them, yummy @ 2pp each. Also special k bars and weetabix bars (milk choc one is delish) all 2pp each also. Id be lost without these as there are my snacks during the day. Steer clear of the granola bars, they are high in pp.
The thinspiration pics, first girl is too thin at 117.
Mommyb - sounds like you are on top of things, keep it up.
Lou/Lauren - good luck for wi tomorrow, post here asap.

Go MommyB!!

Hey Bindi :) are u going to normal WI?

Ok - proper rice Krispie Squares (not the little cereal bar ones):
* Choc or Choc Caramel (30g) = 4
* Chewy Marshmallow (28g) = 3

Hope that helps?! xxxx

lol... I think I might have too! lol xx

Hello, hope you don't mind me posting on this thread! Am new to this site but must admit have been lurking over the last week so every read every post on this thread!:eek:

Anyway just wanted to say thanks to you all especially Lauren, having read all your posts it inspired me to start my diet. I joined WW last monday, so have been doing it now for a week and one day. Lost 4 lbs!

I'm currently in Australia till next month and have put on about 2 stone over the last couple of years and now a size 14/16 (depends on the shop!!) so really want to lose it. I'm feeling very determined, i know i have strong will power when i put my mind it.:)

welcome finsmithy!!! I'm glad you found us mad alot inspiring lol!!! You can do it!!!! And you are welcome to join us!!!!

LEB i will have a look back and try and find the soup receipes for you!!!!

Mommyb well done for getting back on track again xxxxx

Back